BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Hurricane Ivan Warning for Bpnaire
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Hurricane Ivan Warning for Bpnaire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6418) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 12:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

NOAA website posted this warning for the ABC's late this evening THE GOVERNMENT OF THE DUTCH NETHERLAND ANTILLES HAS ISSUED A HURRICANE WARNING FOR ARUBA...BONAIRE...AND CURACAO.
A little fuzzy on the cams...Good luck to our friends on the island, I'm hoping for another turn in Ivan's course! a.jpg

(Message edited by babsoleary on September 8, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6420) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 12:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOPS..I see I got a P instead of an O in Bonaire! Too late, must go to bed now! Hope to see sunshine on the cams in the morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By irma (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 2:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck to everybody on the ABC
Irma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5367) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 3:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all,
I hope Annie had a safe flight and is enjoying sunny Cyprus now.
I saw on TV yesterday tha Ivan was about to hit Martinique and they were on red alert.
It seemed Ivan deviated southward. OMG, it seems to dash on ABC islands. I noticed the boats have gone, surely to shelter :o(
I won't stopp thinking to all of you on the island. Hope Ivan diverts back to north...
cafe is served. Have a nice day. See you back tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5368) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 3:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Late satellite image
http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/FLOAT2/VIS/20.jpg Does't sound great :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2662) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 3:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all!
Thx 4 the coffee Martine.
I do hope the ABC's won't get the full load, but it looks bad :-( A lot of ABC-news over here: hurricane-warning for ABC and Mr. A. Godett got arrested... again...
I've been playing catch-up with the threads the last couple of days, seems like I will never be able to get through them all :-)
Have a great day all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2663) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 3:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thx. 4 the picture Martine.
Is does look bad :-( :-( :-( Bonaire seems to be right in Ivan's path...
I hope everybody will be safe, including the people, the donkeys the coral and the fish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2664) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 3:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a dutch page with info about the current situation on the ABC's and a map showing the current predicted path of Ivan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #288) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 3:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just been surfing the links posted yesterday about Ivan. The one (i think) Kathy posted scares me the most:
http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm9/ivancloseupsatellite_large.html

Well, to all over there: best of luck with the storm, hope it doesn't do to much damage. Will follow this thread closely today even in spite of my busy day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #653) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It seems to have moved slighlty more west north west in this image. Positive vibes - Go North.

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/at200409_sat.html

I Hope Ivan misses and everyone stays safe on Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6451) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 6:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, I hope everything stays safe today for Bonaire and for all others.

I see that you were here last night Janice!

Have a wonderful trip Annie B!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #289) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 6:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks funny..strange kind of funny.
hoops everything stays safe too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4147) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning all , just saw the last projected path.... I hope everyone is battering down the hatches..... Our thoughts are with you guys today and tomorrow.... What can be done for any preparations....?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janice Beier (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 6:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi. It's Eileen's sister here. Good Morning to everyone.
Hi Eileen..I see you made it on before Joel went to work.....How's Quinn?
I have about 45 minutes left in my night shift here at work....then it's home to bed :-).
I too hope that everything stays safe for Bonaire.
I will be back later tonight when I'm at work again.....I don't have a computer at home :-(.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4149) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Eileen ,,,Kiss Quinn for us! This is not gonna be a good day will it? Hi Eileens sister!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #443) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone!! Don't like the looks of Ivan - go north, go north!!!
I hope everyone on island stays safe. You're in my thoughts and prayers, along with everyone that has been affected by the last few hurricanes.:-(

These clouds don't look too friendly.
storm clouds

Goodness I'm late!! Must get ready for work. Hope to check in later!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torsten (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #213) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

first light on Ivan day
f

hope Ivan misses and GO NORTH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torsten (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #214) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

first rain on bonaire
r

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torsten (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #215) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

they've forgotten the sign!
s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1954) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi guys,
Still have power so I could say hi!
We just had some heavy rains which stopped. Still nothing much on winds which is a blessing. And the patch on my leaky roof seems to be working :-) I checked the forecast now and we are outside the probability path of a direct hit. Our percentages dropped during the night which is good.

Will let you know how things go.
Linda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4150) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda,,,I hope thats a pretty strong patch! Winds are now 160mph...does the government tell you were and what to do? Have enough water and food?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martha Newlon (BonaireTalker - Post #33) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

this explains why the beach chairs were being pulled in yesterday! Things sure look calm on the beach right now. Hope all is well.
|image{pic}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3519) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, hang in there and we're all sending good vibes to push Ivan away from Bonaire!

(You guys must be glad to be away from the ocean front now, don't you?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martha Newlon (BonaireTalker - Post #34) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hit the wrong key!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #290) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda and others over there: Hang in (and good luck with the roof patch :-) )
Keep us posted. Just looked at the satelite-image and that doesn't look very positive.
sending good thoughts for Ivan to go North!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #291) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Torsten:

I think you woke somebody up: is he taking the sign off???

sign

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4151) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope he's taking off the dock....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1502) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My favorite page for the best satellite image. Be safe everyone..UNREAL..who would have thought a storm would go SO far South. The Weather Channel said it's been 127 YEARS.

I hope my pets stay safe. Good luck Linnea..my roof leaks so cover up the TV and Modem please..

Linda and all, keep us posted PLEASE.

http://stormcarib.com/mysat.cgi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By C. Kritagent (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #326) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

"THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING !!!!!!!!!"

quoting Ducky Lucky...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1053) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Luck, and stay safe, all of our friends on the island.

sign

Looks like they decided to leave the sign for now.

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #564) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning All!!

My thoughts are with everyone in Bonaire, hopefully Ivan will not hit any of the islands.

Linda, keep us posted.

Janice, welcome to BT!

Eileen, glad that Quinn is feeling better. I just hated when children are sick. Give him a kiss.

Lisa, got your email-thanks

Talk to you all later :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1054) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Heavens, where are my manners?? Good morning / afternoon, everyone :-)

Welcome Janice!! :-)

I have a lot of catching up to do - about 5 days worth!!!

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #292) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

looking

he is looking for the storm....scary moments I guess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #556) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My first thought when I opened my eyes this morning was for Bonaire. Sending positive thoughts and prayer that Ivan turns north. I know you all join me in protective thoughts for our island paradise...and for all those who live on the island.

And I'm worried for the cams.

I imagine it will be hard for any of us to work today, watching as this plays out. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #294) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think this is Bart, wannadive.
Guess he is preparing too.

bart

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #557) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 7:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know if there are hurricane proof storm shelters on the island? I've not seen an evacuation notice, where will everyone go?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #558) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #559) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did anyone check the weather page at the bottom of the cam page? No wind. That's eerie.
http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=IHATO1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #314) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all.

Have some Starbucks coffee and relax. Looks like Bonaire will have rain and winds (a reversal) from Ivan. They appear to be taking no chances al Eden and Bongos.

All thats left of Frances here is a fairly steady drizzle. It should be gone this afternoon. The Braves scheduled a doubleheader beginning at 4:30 pm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruud van der Burch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #277) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope that ivan doesn't make to much damage and for all those who are there good luck!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leigh Ann (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #957) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Our thoughts are with all who are on Bonaire now. Hopefully Ivan will move on north real soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4152) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, hope you have someone to take in the animals....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1167) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stay safe Jake, Linda and all my Bonaire friends! I hope it misses!!! I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #5061) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darlene,

I'm watching from afar too - I'm off on another business trip stateside, hoping things go okay for everyone back home. Fingers crossed.

I will be watching the WebCams diligently myself :-)

BTW, no wind or even wind reversals are common in September. That's why it's considered the hottest month of the year, and it's also why Ernst at Jibe City closes down for much or all of September typically.

Of course, the wind today will definitely be abnormal.

I'm hoping power stays at Eden Beach - although even without power, the WebCams capture server should be able to continue running for at least a couple of hours on battery (providing Olivier has shut off the TV monitor!). As I said, fingers crossed.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Lang (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh crud....I will pray for all in the a,b,c islands and once again been through several being raised in fla.Best to you all ..Lang

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6421) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone...here is the latest pic from NOAA which seems to have several views of the storm High resolution image of Ivan
And here's a link to the main page which has the option to pick several views... National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Still hoping for more movement away from Bon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #101) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Holy cow, My prayers go out to all of you in my most beloved Island! As a survivor of Hurricane Hugo, it saddens me to see such a major storm headed y'alls way. When was the last Hurricane to hit there anyways?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (BonaireTalker - Post #20) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

To Linda and all on the island, stay safe and we are praying for all that Ivan goes way north. I just left the island last week-end on the heels of Frances and are having some rain in Jersey from him and hope that is all you get as well. I miss Bonaire a lot already and have property there as well, so I will be tuning in off and on all day. Hope the power stays on for all. Debbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6422) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoa...just got this message scanning the archives...Warning: Too many connections in /home/webcam/IncS/CoreFuncsBWC.php on line 448

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/webcam/IncS/CoreFuncsBWC.php on line 452

Warning: Too many connections in /home/webcam/IncS/CoreFuncsAll.php on line 952

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/webcam/IncS/CoreFuncsAll.php on line 954

A few fish checking ina.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #295) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

making the last preparations?
moving the tables?

well, looks almost to me that Ivan is going North right now, but don't wanna judge too early.

moving

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3083) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone!!!
My thoughts and prayers are with all of my friends on our Beloved Island of Bonaire!!!

Linda - glad to here the patch is working!!! Hope the kids are not going too crazy being trapped in the house today!!! Sending many positive thoughts that things will turn north!!!

John - today we have Frances hitting us - I think we are drowning in the rain!!! There is major flooding in the mountains - they had around 12 inches of rain last night!!! Good to hear that you are okay there in GA - I heard that it was pretty rough for you yesterday!!!

I like everyone else will stay glued to the cams!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ilona (BonaireTalker - Post #96) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone,

my thoughts are with you. I cannot believe, that Ivan is so close.

Save the plant...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #296) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i don't think they know yet what might be coming.

f

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #315) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary

Where I live we did not have it rough, power never went out. We had a few branches down. Our utilities are underground and we never lost the electric power.

Nearby a lot of trees came down and wind gusts in the metro area as high as 53 mph. A lot of people in Buckhead were without power last night.

Just hang in there and then dry out. You wonder where how so much water can be generated out one storm. Amazing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4153) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Latest update (I got it from the everything else board, Netherland Antilles weather) puts the current projection just a bit north of the island! This would be great luck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1353) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

At the moment everything is still quiet. It's clouded, and we had some rain downpour this morning; that was the front of the storm system. We are in a lull now. In about 6 hours we should see the first major storms and rain, and by tonight we'll be in for it. How serious it's going to be is hard to tell; looks like the eye will miss us by some 150km, but if it changes direction suddenly (still possible, it seems) then we will be hit fully.

The Dutch Navy has sent 2 Orion planes with 30 Marines this way and a ship with support materials, just in case. The Government has a crisisteam that has arranged for rental trucks for the Marines and other volunteer personell.
Everybody is watching and listening to the media. Schools and government organizations are closed for the day. I just saw many people getting their boats out of the water at the Harbour Village Marina, and everybody is securing anything that could be blown away.

We'll just look at it as a once-in-150-years adventure :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Sarge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #297) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks for that update.
working over here isn't getting anywhere. somehow the cams keep attrackting me.

again: best of luck, we think about all of you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Nash (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seems like a good time to wish you all the best of luck on Bonaire. Here is hoping any damage is light. Take care and keep your heads down!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5369) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all,
I am checking from the airport and just got the latest satelitte imagery :
http://www.goes.noaa.gov/browsh2.html I don't want to be pessimistic, but I fear Ivan won't avoid the island. It confirms what Mark is saying.
OMG ! All my thoughts are for you over there. take care please. checkback later when I am home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just Kelly (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1724) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What does that sign say on the dock? I can't make it out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sally Belknap (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #315) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seeing whitecaps now:

whitecaps

Hold on tight, Bonaire! And Aruba! And Curacao!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4154) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Kelly, It says Eden Beach Resort....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ric Spratlin (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are all so concerned about our friends on the island. From the looks of the webcam and the weather reports things look calm right now. Please keep us updated as Ivan makes his path, hopefully north of you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kate vidme (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,

wishing the best for everybody on Bonaire. Keeping fingers crossed.

Kate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torsten (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #218) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've opened a new thread...
http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/180244.html?1094654397

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #560) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #5062) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

For those seeing errors this morning on the WebCams site, I believe I've taken care of the problem (which was with how we were using MySQL for the geeks among you).

Jake, observing from afar...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12120) on Wednesday, September 8, 2004 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Janice, welcome!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration