BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: T.G.I.F. - Part I of ?
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: T.G.I.F. - Part I of ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2540) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 5:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all!
Wow this sure feels good... I sure missed all of u!
Martine, I hope your back is better now.
Diana, have a great dive-weekend (I'm jealous, we haven't been in the water since we came back from Bonaire, Cinthie has an ear-problem).
Congratulations Barbara :-) I'm sure you will enjoy your dives this weekend!
Mary, looking 4ward 2 see you on the cams! Have fun with Kelly (should NOT be a problem :-) ) And I'm sure I will recognise the two of you :-) :-) :-)
Welcome new BT'rs but beware you will become addicted.

There's nothing on the cams right now, but I'm posting them anyway :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2541) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 5:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm, I guess I'm all alone out here...
I found a night diver in the archives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5961) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 5:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Igor!!! Nice to see you here:-)! Got your mail:-). I hope Cinthies ear will get better!

Pretty exciting week on BT! Barbara good luck this weekend! And all those going to Bon or on Vacation - not jealous at all!!!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5962) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 5:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

B and W, for Jos, just like in the movies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2542) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) Hi Eileen! :-)
I was hoping 2 see u here!
I do hope Quinn's eye will get better soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5964) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you Igor! The beach looks so beautiful this morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2544) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It sure does Eileen! Would love 2 be there.
PBD is still very bad and I want 2 check out the new reefcam :-(
I guess I will have 2 wait...

It's not completely dark anymore but you cannot see anything either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2545) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can see the wreck now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2546) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The first fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2547) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would love to be in that small boat now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5967) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just had my shower, Quinn changed and fed:-). Let's see some fish before the puter goes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2548) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So Quinn is happy and u are clean, life is good :-)
No fish yet, I did spot a bird (I think one of those doves you see everywhere on Bonaire)

(Message edited by Igor on July 9, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5968) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is a tough life Quinn and other babies lead, being fed, being cleaned and sleeping LOL! Oh, don't forget playing too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2549) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 6:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Eileen.
It's lunch-time over here, so I'm out for a little while. See you later Eileen, have a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5969) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

One fish in the distance.1

Bye Igor! Have a great day!I am off too, Joel is going to work! I hope everyone has fun today! I wish everyone a great day:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11336) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Igor and Eileen. Hope you both have a good day today. Annie B.

Igor. I did wonder whether night divers would be seen at the wreck.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2321) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen (and bye again ), Annie and Igor!
Eileen, hope that Quinns eye will be better soon!
Igor, hope that Cinthies ear is also better soon. Today I'm preparing for the dive weekend, searching all the items for the tent and so on. Hope that it will stay dry when we have to put up that thing
At least it looks to be a sunny day in Bonaire:
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #405) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning all. next saturday is Eva's BDay. Since some of the kids will be around then I have agreed to go shopping with her this weekend. The full monty...drive to Jacksonville to do several malls (and dive shops), dinner and dancing, ,stay in town, walk on the beach in the morning. I am the valent shopping bag toter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #406) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eva is looking for a new UTBTRD for Bonaire. Anybody remember what that is from Wally and Eva's Random Trip Report Reduex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #239) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all.

Have some Starbucks coffee.

Looks like a nice day here in Atlanta. Next Friday I am on a boat heading to Looe Key in the Florida Keys. Looking forward to trying my new camera.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2550) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie, Diana, Wally and John!
Ok Wally I cheated... :-) It did ring a bell, but I couldn't remember. If the list still is the same won't you end up buying 2 new UTBTRD's?
Sounds like you have your work cut out 4 u this weekend :-)
John, we're looking 4ward 2 the results :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2551) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana, hope it stays dry. We're going hiking in the Belgium Ardennes for a few days next week, but I do hope the weather will be better. I'm glad we opted for an apartment this time (was to lazy to get our tent out for three nights :-) )

On Topic: Fish!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 7:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

John, we just got back from Looe Key (Ft. Lauderdale, Key Largo, then Big Pine for the Looe dives)2 weeks ago and it was great. Hope you guys have a great trip! This was our second year at Looe and we love it. We did our first night dive there on a starry, starry, moonless night...and it was magnificent. : )
A few shots:

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAt27ls0ZNGF4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2552) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, he lined those chairs up pretty quick!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2553) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kathy, nice pictures ! Thx 4 sharing.
I think picture 10 is a Intermediate French Angel, not a Gray Angel. But I'm not sure because I've never seen a Gray Angel myself :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #407) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Most women will have several UTBTRD (Up-town Beach Type Resturant Dress)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You're right, and I have one more mislabeled as well (must have been the wine that night?). When I actually get them to the real webpage, I'll fix 'em!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #408) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice pics Kathy....who was in the chain suit on your website getting nibbled on by that pesky shark?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2554) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmmmmm, wine=good Kathy :-)
Bonaire got a lot smaller all of a sudden... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2555) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look who is here! Who is it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12736) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is this SHAMU? Good morning, heavy bodies, I mean everybody! (Old Bennie Hill joke! LOL)

shamu

What a glorious day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2556) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The perspective on the last one is realy weird. It looks like a HUGE fish (a whale maybe :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5166) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everybody.
First of all, I wish little Quinn's eye turns OK soon.
Wally, I loved your pics, and Igor, your pano is terrific :o)
Still enjoying my unintended days off. I am feeling much better but still feel some light pain when I get up in the morning :o(
Once the machine has started to heat, it's OK :o)
What is that red thing close to the pier ?
Have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12739) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Igor, it's so great to see you back here on the baords - don't you just hate it when life interferes with the important things, like the Bonaire Cams? Love the *island* shot - very warped and cool.

Martine! Take it easy and enjoy your time-off. Wonder if the red thing is a wheelbarrow for incoming divers to lug their gear?

Eileen - our early bird. It's a nice time of day and a good way to get your day started.

Off to read the other threads - whew - this place sure is busy lately. Hi Wally, Diana, and John and lurkers. Kathy, welcome! Nice shots from the Keys - lots of variety - including sharks!

Close-up:

fairy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am going in.....
well, somebody is
description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11337) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is this the same fish, different angle? Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11338) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Stan. Maybe we'll see him at the reef cam shortly. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tommy G (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, can you guys tell me what utility you use to make those cool animated gif's of the sunsets?

Thanks
Tommy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Jo Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1406) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wally you are such a good husband... can't wait to meet you and Eva !!! :-) Won't be long now.. we are in the short rows ! lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5167) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, there are two differents fishies. O7.38 looks like a fairy basslet ( you know, the one half purple and yellow ) and your 08.45 looks like a pair of Jacks.
Did you notice how Jacks are easily seen on this new cam ?
Weather today here is similar as an autumn day : grey, rainy and chilly. Must be the same in England and Holland :o(
2 I wish I could be resting on one of these chairs...SIGH !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5168) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Sarge brother ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #367) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just peeked in and saw these fishies.
fishee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #368) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's it for me, I feel for Eileen the days she only gets a couple of minutes with the 'puter. I'm off to the nascar races in town. Have a great day and weekend everyone!!!

ghost fish
another

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11339) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. I only know Sarge and the rockbeauty at the moment. BTW, the red things at the end of the pier are the barrows for carrying the diving gear, sometimes they look red, but they are really yellow. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2722) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!!!

Annie - good catch on the barrows!!!

Igor - I loved the small island of Bonaire - great job!!!

Lisa - have fun at the races!!!!

Martine - I hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Annie someone is laying in your sun chair!!!
beachchair.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11340) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Mary, They are relaxing in the sun. I think we see divers entering the water in your picture too. Annie B.

Who's back end does this belong to?

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2723) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie - I almost post that pic too!!! Good thing I refreshed!!!! Looks like we are still on the same wave length today!!!LOL!!!
My guess is a blue tang!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1237) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary , counting down the hours till landing on Bon???

Hi Annie B , just a minute !!! Who said it were your beach chairs ???

Sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2724) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sjossss - YES I am doing the count down now. I leave at 5:30 Sunday morning - so I do not think I will be getting any sleep Saturday night!!!!

Looks like a bit over 42 hours till lift off!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1238) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary , :-)

You are some 6 hours behind on us , right??
That would mean that by that time I will probably be starting up my "Mega Weber" for our family BBQ , some odd 18 people :-)

Weather forecasts : heavy rain and thunderstorms !!!

look at these two pictures!!!!
A big fat 100 % : female and male !!!
Can you see the difference???
fem male

jos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1239) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

VAMOS A LA PLAYA OH OH O OH !!!

vamos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1240) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

vamos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11341) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos. I bagged those chairs the other day. That is my place in the sun just waiting for me. LOL. Annie B.

Rockbeauty's tail

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6053) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 12:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Annie, I just posted that on the wrong thread...yesterdays! Good morning everyone!
Someone has my shade againa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6055) on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

New thread time Friday, Part II of ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12754) on Saturday, July 10, 2004 - 11:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos - 10:56 and 11:02. Please explain in fifty words or less the difference between male and female.

:-) What are you talkin' 'bout, dood?

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration