BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Nature & Nature Organizations: Take the Fish I.D. Quiz!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Nature & Nature Organizations: Fish and Sealife of Bonaire: Take the Fish I.D. Quiz!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Laura a.k.a. Snowfire (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #295) on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Doubtlessly B.T. regulars know about this page on the R.E.E.F. website, but for those who don't, here's a cool link where you can test your fish I.D. skills:

http://www.reef.org/webres/gallery.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1419) on Monday, February 13, 2006 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Laura nice idea 15/15 on Caribbean, will try some others tomorrow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Back to Jeanine, or is it Tribs? (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2151) on Monday, March 6, 2006 - 1:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Laura...I only earned a B (80%). I need to sharpen my skills.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration