BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Friday, we're back...
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Friday, we're back...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good afternoon all! :)
Back from Bonaire now 4 2 days. Had 2 get rid of a jet-lag on the first day, had 2 get rid of the family the second day, so now here I am! It seems 2 be a bit quiet 2day..... It's almost 10 at Bon and there as no thread yet. Hmmm...
I'll start reading the last 2 weeks now. See ya all later.

missing

We are missing Bonaire a lot: serious PBD... All the colours seem so dull over here... :(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

2 weeks? 3 weeks that is! :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maria Petrovic on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone.
Hi Cynde, welcome back Igor.

Could this possibly be Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maria Petrovic on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a few more.
The Donkey divers have reached Bonaire.
Well done Mike.
1 2 3
4 5The noose is still hanging.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's absolutely marvelous, Mikey & crew!! What a sight....just love it! CArole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome back, Igor! Please do tell us all about your trip when you get a chance, OK? Can't wait to hear the wonderful things you did and experienced. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yeah! ok, now those ears look just like the ones in his profile pics...hmmm....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maria Petrovic on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

At least the ears are for real this time.
1 2 3
4 5 6

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leigh Ann on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a closeup!
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

diver alert!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i wonder who this group is...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Maria Petrovic on Friday, November 29, 2002 - 9:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Lott on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey does anyone know the people in the 13:26-13:36 posts? It says Poseidon Dive Club, Newark, OH??? That's where I live!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

As far as I can make out, the names are Dale, Mary and Melia? Maybe you can do a cross-reference in some computer database? ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 10:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly,
I think that would have 2 be Dale Slevin.
Check out his profile link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, I scored 100% on the names :)
Thanks Sherlock!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Way 2 go Marc thumbs!
U can treat yourself 2 a nice Dudok-pie now. Might help against the stress (which u don't have of course) 2 :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Lott on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hey everyone, turns out I DO know those people! They go to my dive club meetings, had no idea they were going to Bonaire! Will have to hit them up for some pics at the next meeting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hit them up? Won't you get prosecuted for that? Oh wait, you can't prosecute yourself, of course... :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Lott on Monday, December 2, 2002 - 1:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yep Marc, I have that proverbial "get out of jail free" card. As long as it's not a felony. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike and Debbie on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 12:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The diver pictures from 14:46 to 14:50 are Mike and Debbie from Colorado.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike and Debbie on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 1:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We were also on the street cam on Tuesday around noon when we dropped off the inks that Jake wanted. But it looks like no one picked up those shots from the archives. Are they still available there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel on Wednesday, December 4, 2002 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes they are,
Mike and Debbie! If u become a member u can search the archives as much as u like! :)
I did a archive-dive and here they are (I think):
vis1vis2
Hope u had a great time!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration