BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Tuesday Morning Divers....
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-07-01 to 2002-11-27: Tuesday Morning Divers....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Wood on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi!
hello?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renee Bayes on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! One more day and hopefully I can join these divers...

predivers

divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 3:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow.... not much happening on the cams today. I haven't had a chance to check the archives, but either everyone took the day off or we're all asleep at the wheel.

Renee - Have a great trip back. Here's wishing you many happy dives. By the way, if you get a chance to do a night dive, get permission to dive Salt Pier. It's really awesome - lots of barracuda, two octopus, and a monster spotted eagle ray.

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bluetang on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 4:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

renee, have fun...

michael, i think this is the reason there are no divers...or fish to be found...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Asher on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 5:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all this is my first post, getting excited, we are coming to Bonaire on Dec 19th. Really looking forward to it, it will be my first real dive holiday and my first trip to the Nederlands Antillies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Asher on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 5:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops spot the typo !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bluetang on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 5:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

martin! WELCOME!!! oh, and we don't count typos and bad gramr' on these pages:)...you will have a wonderful time, and fall in love with Bonare!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 5:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Martin! Enjoy your stay and let us know how to recognize you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By matthew on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 6:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I returned from my first trip to Bonaire on the 15th, after 6 days of diving in heaven. Fell in love with the island as all do. Cant wait to return. Made two dives at the Salt Pier, both during the day and saw everything noted but the eagle ray. Did see two scorpion fish and a seahorse on those dives.
Salt Pier will be top on the list for a night dive next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome, Martin and congrats on your first (but not last) trip to Bonaire, Matthew!

Where will you be staying, Martin?

Where did you stay, Matthew? Will you be posting a trip report at all?? More photos for us to drool over??? Please!!??? Ayo. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marcel Damen on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 7:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've don 50+ dives on Bonaire, on 3 holidays but never did the Salt Pier.
Don't know why ??

My favorites are Bopec ( windjammer ) , Karpata , The Lake ( dubble reef ), Light House and Hilma Hooker.

11-1999 Bonaire ( vd Valk ) during Lenny
11-2000 Curacao ( never again )!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-2001 Bonaire ( Bonaire Exclusief ) 8 people
05-2002 Bonaire ( Bonaire Exclusief ) 4 people
Bought a house on Hamlet Oasis
11-2002 Bonaire ( Hamlet Oasis ) 6 people

Future !!! 1 way ticket !!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By matthew on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I stayed at the Plaza with dive group from dive shop. Made most of my dives with one guy from dive as we came to dive and not party.
I took 14 rolls with new MX10..I had a blast... will post more pics as I scan them in.
Here is one of the new bootie washers that they have at The Plaza.. They worked great at getting the sand off of our booties..I'm glad that the Plaza put them in for us divers.

and one of me above the reef.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 10:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Matthew.....Oh, is that what that wierd thing is at the Plaza.....We thought it was a foot washer(and we have some similar pictures)....glad you set us straight on that. But is it really a bootie washer or a Bootie Washer?:)margarite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 11:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love It!!!!!

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker on Tuesday, November 26, 2002 - 11:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You guys "crack" me up!! Carole

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration