BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: It's Saturday !
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-07-01 to 2002-11-27: It's Saturday !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 8:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello and good morning every body.
blik leve
It seems a nice and warm day is expected on Bonaire. I feel happy for those arriving today and sorry for those leaving today. Here is rainy, chilly, bluesy day, as usual in november.
But next saturday I'll be upside down, on the southern hemesphere. :o)
Have a nice week end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Hammond on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 9:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning fellow web cammers! As myself and Brenda (my true love, next to diving, HA!) sit here in Halifax, in the rain, AGAIN, it is really good to see that the sun shines in Bonaire. Have great one and I will talk later.

Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 10:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

camg camd
Alert !!!
Divers soon on the screen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 2:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone, I just popped in for a moment after a very busy day, and I saw this-

Igor and Cinthie, the newlyweds.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some divers from earlier. Annie B.

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all !
Do you know if Rachid and Simone are back in Holland ? This diver on Annie's 11.32 pic looks like Rachid. Your opinion ?
Nice to see Igor and Cinthie too. Seem so happy !
Dinner time for us. catch you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

satch
Pull up... pull up... pull up !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

gr sss
Can't miss the sunset on Bonaire !
Good night, Jake and Linda just prepared my dinner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

sss1 gr1
No comments

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

green
Folks, I got the green flash ! wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine - you beat me to the sunsets. What a beautiful evening on Bonaire. It's wierd, I didn't suffer from any PBD when I got back at the end of August. In fact, for about 2 months, I rarely even visited the web cam site. Just lately, I feel myself being drawn back more and more. I guess it's just a delayed PBD.

My apologies to never posting a trip report either. One of these days I'll start posting my slides- now that they're all scanned into the computer.

Have a GREAT night everyone!

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can I even begin to describe how much I would rather be on that boat than where I am now.....? In this group, I don't think it's necessary. :)
pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I knew I should have waited for the better photo.

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops!!!!!! I should pay better attention to what file I'm attaching. Sorry Jake....
pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael,
PBD is unavoidable, sooner or later it catches you. Welcome to the contamitated club.
swich
They are switching the lights on Bonaire, tomorrow is another day. Time for me to go to bed. Have a nice evening all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 6:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

martine and michael, thanks for posting the great sunsets...and the green flash!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Saturday, November 23, 2002 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh dear, here a couple of pics that I meant to post earlier, and I forgot. Better late than never. LOL Annie B.

anything anything

Hi Cynde, how you doin'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt on Sunday, November 24, 2002 - 1:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

End of the day visitor....

pic1

Escape from the Richter house....?

pic2 pic3

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration