BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Tuesday.... lost in space
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Tuesday.... lost in space
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #642) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, this is easily explained:

lost in space

good morning all, have some coffee!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janice Beier (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 7:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Stan and all to come!
I was wondering if anyone was up yet. I'm at work and finishing in about an hour and a half.
Well, I guess I should go do my morning rounds now. I hope to check back before I go home.
Morning Eileen! How is everybody feeling? Did Quinn manage to keep some food down?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6864) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you for the coffee! I need a tea, a hot-toddy too. We are all sick with the cold. Luckily it isn't the flu. I have been giving Quinn some nice vapour baths which help. There really is not much out there for infants. He doesn't have a fever. The good news is that he is in a good mood overall, and still wants to play!

I wish everyone a great day today! Hopefully I will be around for sunsets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6865) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 7:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Janice! He did manage to keep some supper down and ate well during the night and is sleeping right now:-).
Joel has to take the puter now, so I will not see you when you pop back in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1338) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 8:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all. :-)

The fish have been busy, and one diver...

(Message edited by recdivers on November 9, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, gotta watch the cams...

chairs are aligned and the first towels are ready. Think they are first having some breakfast:
1 2

And, at Free Willy The Wreck also early some visitors..
3 4

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #316) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 8:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Sarge, Eileen, Janice, and Kathy,

It is really, really, cold here, had frost last night and it is only in the thirties now! BRRR!

Tea is served. :-) Nothing on cams right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1339) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 8:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie, it was 36 earlier here, but is climbing fast - will be about 65 tops. Got a little frost on the pumpkin, which at least, it's not ice on the windshield yet! :-)

No frost on him!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1612) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 9:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all! We had ice on the windshields this morning. Now it's a beautiful sunny day, I had a walk earlier. Had to get some things off my mind (see CC)
hello! bar

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1613) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

now he's there beach

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12461) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. I had my tooth taken out. I could have had antibiotics and kept it a bit longer, but eventually I would have lost it anyway. Good job it was a back tooth so the gap won't show.

I wish I could be resting up on one of these right now.

anything

Eileen. Sorry to hear that you are all poorly. I do hope you all get better soon.

Gonna go put my feet up and watch a movie. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12463) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin. You have hugs. Annie B.

Nothing to see on the cams right now. It's a bit quiet today.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1156) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, Everyone!! :-) :-)

It's either a late breakfast, or early lunch I guess!! :-)

food

Big Hugs, Karin :-) :-)

and Annie :-) :-)

and for Eileen, Joel and Quinn :-) :-) :-)

AND, for all those others - whether you feel you need a hug or not.... :-) :-)

Hugs are always great - especially if you didn't even think you needed one :-)

Hope everyone is feeling better soon!! :-)

Have a great day :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patty Lynn (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all!
I gather my late-rising brother hasn't made an appearance yet this morning...lol. Supposed to be mid-70s here through almost Friday and then cloudy/rainy/cool until Tuesday, yippie! Love the rain but it does PO the tourists;o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #644) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, did we have heavy weather?
look at the waterline..

water

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12465) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 10:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Crikey! Who's this. I don't recognise it. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1158) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) I don't know, Annie :-)

But, this MIGHT be the other end!!! LOL

fish

But somehow, I doubt it!!! :-) :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3367) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello everyone!!!

Big hugs to Eileen, Quinn and Joel!!! Hope that you all feel better soon!!

Karin - I am so sorry to hear about your problem - I wish you luck with whatever treatment you have. You are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Annie - sorry to hear you had to lose the tooth -I hope the pain has gone away now. I can't id that fish either - but it gave us a nice close up!!

Sarge decided to show us some tail!!!sarge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1615) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks guys, for all the thoughts and kind words! You're great!
Is he looking for sh**** under his shoe???
beach

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #374) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 12:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well if he realized that he is stepping all over parrotfish poop he might have a different concern. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patty Lynn (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well drat, tired of waiting for Stan to make another appearance, so off to work...ick. Hope you all have a lovely day and post some great pics for me to laugh over when I get home! Enjoy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #316) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, so dark under the water for mid day. Maybe a storm looming?

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #317) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm a thinkin' it's pouring and very windy based on the absence of life and presence of debris!

pic1 pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12466) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 12:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here ya go Patty. ROTFLMBO. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #318) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, so the life forms are under the Bongo's canopy snuggled up to the bar ........ and I am so jealous, rain or no rain!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #319) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night dive anyone?

pic

It really is 12:58 p.m. .... spooky!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12467) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. It sure is dark down below now. I just hope those divers can see where they are going. Annie B.

anything

I had to lighten it some.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12468) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yikes.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #318) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon All:

Annie: Glad you got to the root of your problem!ha!ha! Hope the pain is all gone now.

Karin: Sending healing wishes and hugs to you. :-)

Nice capture of Stan, Annie! Can't believe the weather on Bonaire. Looks terrible on the cams. No pic to really show right now. It's really pouring!

Hubby is leaving early morning for Bonaire with his dad. :-( I'll be really going through PBD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3369) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boy the it is spooky above and below right now Cindylou!!!

Hi Debbie - I know what you mean about PBD - I would hop on a plane right now and return if I could - even if it is raining!!!LOL!!

I looked at the weather and there is a wind reversal going on - that means all of this rain is going straight into Bongos!!! At least things dry fast once the rain stops!!

Look at the water on the beach!!!beachflooding

Stan made his appearance right on time before the underwater world turned dark!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #320) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More yikessss

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #321) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The lights came back on ... whew!

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12469) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Debbie. Nice little pun there. LOL. Hope hubby and dad have a safe trip, and hopefully the storm will be gone for when they arrive. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #645) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yep.... all clear down below..
tail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #320) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 1:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is life after the storm!
09Nov2004135604

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1159) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 2:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gosh, I wander off and get busy on something, and you guys n gals get the cams all wet!!! :-)
ROFL

But it gave me a nice, soft focused watercolour, without having to do anything....
watercolour

Time for me to head out for the day / evening!!

Lots to do and not much time left to get it done!!! :-(

But, we'll survive :-) :-)

Have a great Afternoon / Evening, everyone, and get lots more great captures!!! :-) :-)

I'll see how you did - around midnight!!!

Byeeeeee!!! :-) :-)

:-) Bill :-)

....... Cindylou - Get Back To WORK!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #322) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes SIR Uncle Bill! I'll get right on it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12590) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Hugs repeated to all on this thread, will individually hug you on CC ;-)

Patti, your brother is something else, brought a HUGE smile to my face:-) He must be quite a character and great guy in person:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steven hoffman (BonaireTalker - Post #66) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Schools out!
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3371) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 3:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers arrived, looked and left without coming to the cam!!! Bummer!!!
diversdiversdivers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1340) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, is this Bonaire's "rainy season"? This is just my...um...8th month of Bonaire watching, so I really don't know! Just wondering if that's what's bringing the mosquitos out as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1341) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 4:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) on Stan's latest hat, btw!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #321) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know if this wind refersal is going to change soon? Hubby is going Bonaire and one of his jobs is to paint our house there. What website is the best for the finding out the next 7 days of weathere for Bonaire. I know the cams here are for current weather, but I would like the next 7 days, please. Thanks, Debbie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #302) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmm, different weather north and south!

ab

Well, I'm going to be "off-line" most of the next three days BUT THEN I'M GOING TO BONAIRE!!!! :-) :-):-) Hope the rain stops . . . I'll try to check in at night the next few days and will make at least one cam appearance (on the 15th, when I'm missing my son's birthday -- Bad Mom!) Will try to get my husband out the ReefCam but he's camera-shy, we'll see ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3373) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie - from what I know about the wind reversals is that they are not predictable and can change back anytime. I do not know of a 7 day forecast site - sorry. I do hope they change back before he starts painting.

BTW - what color are you painting it!?!?

Kathy - everyone is talking about how much rain Bonaire has had this year and the fact that it has been out of character for the normal weather pattern. I do know the rain is bringing out the mosquitos!! And the no see ums are real bad to right now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #303) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BTW, love the flicky, Annie, and nice catch on our friend Stan! Sorry about your tooth, I guess salt water can only do so much . . .
Feel better Karin and Eileen and Quinn and Joel -- healing vibes to all of you!

divers out? c

I can hardly wait to see these things in person and figure out how it can be storming in one direction and not in the other . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3374) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cheryl I think the south beach cam is fogging up from getting rained on earlier today. It may take until tomorrow before it will clear - we saw this happen after Ivan went past!!!

We look forward to seeing you in front of the cam - make sure you let us know it is you!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #304) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the bug-warning, Mary!:-) Must stock up on DEET (yuck)
Debbie, I've been looking and all I could find are 5-day forecasts, and some have only today and tomorrow. There is a website with historical info, but that doesn't do you any good when you're talking about painting!

Should we re-name this the SandCam?
c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3375) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The fish are coming - the fish are coming!!!LOL!!
wowfish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #305) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think you're right, Mary, because we can see blue sky now behind the "storm" You'll know it's me, we are thinking of getting a cake and celebrating Collin's birthday below the cam (again, we'll see) but at the very least I'll hold up a sign for you all! After the sign for the neglected Collin . . . :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #306) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice fishy, Mary, I missed that!

Must get to work now, so I can finish in time for Bonaire!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #381) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie - for your weather you may want to check out this link...

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/78990.html

It does a 5 day forecast.

I'm NOT jealous of you all going so soon. 6 weeks + a wake up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

(Message edited by izzy on November 9, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #136) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think this big red blob on the midday weather map explains the weather there today
my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #382) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow - Willy the Wreck sure looks crystal clear right now - ahhh - to be underwater instead of under pressure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #308) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like we might have a nice sunset
c

must go back to work must go back to work must go . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #322) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi All,

Mary, we are painting it a blue/greyish with a hint of teal, hard to explain, no one else has this shade at LBR. Just had Alubon put new windows in as well. Can't wait to see it in February!

Mara, Thanks for the website, I did find that one after looking through the web search. I think that is the best one. It does say partly cloudy for everyday, chance of rain Sunday, so he should be o.k. if that holds true. I will pray for sun for him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3376) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie - sounds interesting - you need him to take a picture when he is done. Did you have all new windows put in - including the porch windows!?!?.

It will be an interesting fuzzy sunset on the south beach cam tonight!
fuzzysunset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #309) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

(Message edited by clkopit on November 9, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #310) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Isn't it usually darker by this time?
c

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, Actually, yes, we had the front and back veranda windows which are 16 feet long and 3 foot high all with Alubon. We just got done with enclosing the back porch area with security bars and screens so you can sit outside at night and read and not worry about bugs or anyone coming up behind you if you know what I mean. I love to sit outside and read, enjoy a Bright, oh, I miss it! Hubby is going to take pictures of it after he gets done painting the outside. I also had the walls with sliding doors in each of the bedrooms torn down to increase space in each bedroom. I still can't find a rattan chair and footrest anywhere on the island for the master bedroom. I may have to settle for a hanging chair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #311) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see the BeachBarCam is up to last night's tricks again
c

What is causing this??? Did I miss Sarge-no Eker's "easy explanation"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12593) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, let's see how I do tonight...

camcopycam

camflipcamflipcopy

cam1cam1copy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3377) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie - I am happy to hear that you will screen in and put bars around the back porch - that was one idea that I had when I was staying there. I So wanted to enjoy the outside without being eaten alive by man or bug! Wow the bedrooms must look huge now with the doors gone - I love those big windows on the porches!

Cool colors without even playing with the pics!!
technicolor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12594) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, almost had it right the first time!
camflipcopycamflip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cheryl K (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #312) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds really nice, Debbie! I'm a little jealous

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12595) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

fudge...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3378) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Faith said she thinks the new filter that is causing the reflection on the infrared emitters - I think I said that right.

Cynde - you are making me dizzy!!!LOL!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #324) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Cynde!

Mary, Yes, the enclosing of the porch with bars and screens were done last week. I really pushed hubby for that! I didn't know you stayed at our place before. Small world! :-) I will email you some pics when hubby gets back. I forgot to tell you one last thing, we got a new roof with that cool wavy tiles that are supposed to keep the house cooler too, added lots of fans downstairs etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3379) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debbie - I stayed there last October (when Liz and Ed owned it) - I really would love to see the new pics - both inside and out - sounds really nice! I only hope that you changed that vinyl sofa - Only way I could sit on it was to spread sheets and towels on it!LOL!

(Message edited by marym on November 9, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #325) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, There is a leather couch that is a sleeper sofa, not sure if that is the one you are referring to and a fabric loveseat and fabric sitting chair in living room. We are going to buy air beds for the air cond. bedrooms so no one has to sleep downstairs if there is 6 or more. After that, we can replace that sleeper sofa. I got to go to work now, will check in later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6867) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening:-), some spooky pics!!

Thank-you for the hugs! Quinn is doing better, I think I caught the cold early (it is amazing how kids still want to play even if there are sick), I had to put my cold "on hold" and Joel, well, he is sick...and needs his rest:-). Most important, Quinn's cold did not turn into anything serious. Thank-you for your hugs! We have lots to give out and give back to those who need them :-):-):-):-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patty Lynn (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 9:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Evening all!

Oh man, I'm going to see Stan as Mickey Mouse in my dreams tonight...or nightmares...lol!!!! Thank-you Annette!
Cynde, you're right, he's pretty wacked;o))) But you'd never find a better friend. In fact, you've heard the saying "He'd give the shirt off his back"? Stan went a little farther with his best friend and gave him one of his kidneys rather than possibly lose him in less than a year. Stan is one of a kind, and sometimes that's a good thing(see above pic)...LOL! Love my brother;o)))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Tuesday, November 9, 2004 - 11:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So Uncle Bill, aka Superturtle (who promised to check in at midnight!) I'll have you know that I did what I said I would do and like a good little girl, got back to work. Does an 11 hour day cut the mustard?!

Now I'm in the mood for a spectacular night dive ... unfortunately it will have to be into my water pillow since I can't do it here! Yup, think I'll do that very soon.

pic

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration