BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Thursday, one more day
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Thursday, one more day
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, is everyone sleeping in, looks cloudy today in B. Here it is just very wet and grey. Must have another Starbucks

Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #322) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow - Where IS everyone!!!! This is VERY unusual. Well at least some folks are at the breakfast. I'll take some more Starbucks please. All day meetings and no caffeine - not FAIR!

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1149) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 9:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, Mara and Pete!! :-) :-)

Gosh - REALLLY quiet this morning!!

Everybody else must be too busy at work, and / or just lurking in the background LOL :-)

I see the beach chairs are still lined up...

chairs

and there are a couple of fish around 'Willy'...

willy

I have some fresh Tim Horton's coffee to share :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12416) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. I think the cams were down when I first logged on this morning. All I could see were four black boxes, then I saw this one. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12417) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1150) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) Good Afternoon, Annie!! :-)

That IS a really strange image!!

Looks like the clouds are moving off.......

clouds .....

and heading my way - the Weather guesser is saying rain for the next 4 days, starting in about 3 hours (noon).

So, I better head out now and stay dry. Be back after sunset again!!

Have a great day, everyone!! :-) :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #265) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Annie,Superturtle, Mara and Peter,

Have all my kids home for a 4 day week-end. Teacher's Convention.

Looks like some divers going in.
04Nov2004095403
They are calling for rain by noon here too. Cold outside as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #266) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do I see 5 more divers going in?
04Nov2004091403
Come see us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Eker (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bon dia, all!

I got here intact, bags are sunning in MJB. All my clothes, dive gear, etc. I have regs & mask, nuttin' else. Big sigh.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12418) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glad to see you made it safe and sound Stan. Maybe we shall see you on the cams soon. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3346) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI Stan - was wondering when you would show up. Since you won't be diving right now - you can hang out at Bongo's and keep us entertained!!!LOL!!

Annie - You are right the cams did go down - between 6:00 and 7:52 - nothing was posted to the archives.

This guy is keeping an eye on the cam!!
fish4

Hello everyone!!! It is cold and rainy here today - they are predicting our first freeze Friday night!! I am not ready for this - especially after just returning from Bonaire!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #589) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone!! Just logged in and saw someone's tail. tail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Breeden (BonaireTalker - Post #58) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all! I caught Sarge :-)
BCC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #591) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi there! divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12419) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not much about today. Annie B.

anything anything

(Message edited by annette on November 4, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Breeden (BonaireTalker - Post #59) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They moved the camera! Now what will you whiners whine about? :-)
BCC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #323) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HURRAY!!!!!! Now we will be able to see more action and send happy notes - STAN make a note of this ;-) We expect appearances. See like these folks.

Busy, busy day at work today. Only here for a minute but I wish I was on that chair.

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3348) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodie - now maybe we can read some of the signs!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3349) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wonder what is so interesting in the sky!?!?
looking

Hi Mara - how are you feeling!?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #593) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My goodness, I hadn't even noticed Mary B!! Don't you worry, we'll find something to whine about!!! I start to whine when my wine glass is empty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #324) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Mary,

I'm feeling pretty good all things considered. Actually better today than any other day and I think that changing the bandaids (Even though I wasn't supposed to) and wearing a dress instead of loose pants is helping - ALOT!

Hmm - I think I know what this guy was looking at - trying to get the proper sun direction. Wonder if he knows........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12420) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He doesn't look very comfortable.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Breeden (BonaireTalker - Post #60) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ahhh... that feels better LOL
BCC

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #594) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

THANKS to whoever was up so *ugh* early re-adjusting the BarCam!!! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
oldview working newview

(Message edited by turtlefan on November 4, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #327) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And now for the other side.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 1:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe I could get up and get that beer afterall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #631) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

give the guy a break!

well, not, this is fun.
let's do the other side..
other side
Hope he has some good sun protector with him....
:-)

good afternoon all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Margarita Murphy (BonaireTalker - Post #25) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone,
Think he needs some suntan lotion... he's turning pink.
Margarita

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #632) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

tail
to close to tail....
LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By sarge - no Eker (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #633) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

he margarita...GTMA!
how did the deadline go?

don't ask for me. was totally ready, but in the last minute one of the big-shots called it off...
tomorrow second attempt.
I am soooooooooooooooooooo tired...
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Margarita Murphy (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA.
Stan, did you make your deadline? I made mine and was hit with another job right away. There go all my weekend plans.
Margarita
We seem to be crossing posts LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Margarita Murphy (BonaireTalker - Post #27) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stan, I hate it too when I'm all ready to go and charged up and then they postpone the presentation.
I'm tired too but, as we say, gotta make hay while the sun shines.
Margarita

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3350) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Do think our sunbather may be Stan Eker?

He is staying at Eden Beach and without his clothes (I mean clothes that he packed in his suitcase) or dive gear - sunbathing and keeping us entertained may be the only thing left for him to do!!LOL!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12421) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary. If it is him, he has natural rhythm. LOL. Annie B.

Actually, take a look at each person here.

animation

Mara. Glad you are feeling a little more comfortable today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3351) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie - I just love your creativity!!! Bravo on the flicky and now people are starting to stare at me laughing to my self!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Mara - I am glad that you are felling better today too!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12422) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG! I can't help myself. These guys could keep us entertained for hours. Annie B.

Mary. Laugh quietly, I don't want to get you into trouble with the boss.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #268) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, That was too funny! :-) Made me laugh on this rainy, damp, and cold day in Jersey. Where are all the fish?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3352) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie - you only get better and better!!! I was trying not to laugh out loud while I was talking on the phone!!! I have to quit looking at this while trying to do work - it is going to get me in trouble!!!LOL!! No not that I need to laugh under my breath!!!

Do you think their abs will give out soon!?!? I can't count how many situps they have done!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #329) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary - that's exactly what I was thinking - I wonder if their abs will give out. I was actually thinking about my Pilates class that I took in Sept. and Oct.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2811) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good day all! Mary, I was just thinking the same about Stan (not Sarge :-) )

ROFLMHO, Annie... Really funny.

Debbie, here is a fish:
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #597) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 4:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello?:-) divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #271) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Diana. Everytime I looked at the cams today, no fish.

It's almost time to go to work again! I had to tape LOST last night and hope to watch it tonight. I had enough of reality shows all the time. Hubby thinks I'm nuts.

Gonna miss another sunset. I do watch them when I get home from work. Take care everyone and hope the rain soon stops!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1574) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 4:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha...very funny ...

Why is there no wind reported anymore on the weather page? It must be set out of the wind. I miss that..sigh...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Margarita Murphy (BonaireTalker - Post #28) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann, I think it's more likely that the device reporting the wind speed is stuck just like the above water temperature - which has been at 28.1 all day. Not having a wind reading is definitely bad for windsurfers. Time to whine again. Sorry Jake.
Margarita

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1575) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 5:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann's Christmas Wish List

A webcam and windmeter at Lac Bay

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #5254) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you looked at the date on the weather information, you would have seen it still said it was Tuesday evening. That's a sure fire way of telling whether the weather data is current (and stuck) :-)

I've gone and reset the weather station software yet again. Hopefully it will run for a while longer this time...

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #272) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 5:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't read the sign!
04Nov2004175406

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #273) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's another;
04Nov2004175406

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #274) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 5:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful sun color
04Nov2004175402

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #275) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW!
04Nov2004180003

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #600) on Thursday, November 4, 2004 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Jake!!! :-):-):-)

Looks like it's time for a new thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6777) on Friday, November 5, 2004 - 3:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, the flicky's are MAHVELOUS DAHLING! :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration