BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Sunday Morning
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Sunday Morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6653) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone! Coffee, Tea, Juice (our fridge is stocked if you need anything else) is served. Kitchen is ready for breakfast orders :-).

Looks like the cams are stuck:-(.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6656) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still no cams...

Today we are going to go to Joel's family for dinner. More food :-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #470) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen and all to come!
Indeed, no cams currently??
:-(

Well, good day to focus on my work-to-do.
Coffee?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #471) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Judging on all four cams being down looks like Jake has to kick the server. But, I think he is still asleep.

Well, guess that's what U get from using UNIX-servers (sorry Jake....LOL)

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6657) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Stan. Just in case the cams come back on, I still have the cams on :-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #472) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just the two of us... (thinking about a song right now)

Well, same here. Waiting for new images.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6658) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL!

I am getting some laundry done though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12185) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good day to you Eileen and Stan. Just ate my Sunday roast here, and am now sipping my tea whilst waiting to see if the cams will be fixed. Lucky Eileen. No cooking for you today. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #2011) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 8:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake actually left about an hour ago on AE. So I emailed both Jake and Dan so see if they could diagnose the problem and, I hope, restart things from off island.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6659) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 9:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you Linda:-).

Hello Annie B! I did make an Apple Cheesecake for the dinner. I doubt there will be leftovers of the cake:-(.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone from Mara and Pete, we really enjoyed the coffee and juice. Real bummer about no cams this morning, I need to see sunshine somewhere.

Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1083) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, Eileen, Annie, Linda, and Peter :-) :-)

It sure was a busy week on the cams - Maybe the are just taking a breather!! LOL :-) :-)

Too busy for me to do much more than lurk - retirement is Heck!! LOL

Off again today to get some more things done, but I'll check in once I get home, and before I go back to stripping wallpaper :-( :-(

Have a great day everyone, .... and Eileen -

Happy Thanksgiving :-) :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1084) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 9:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stan..... I forgot STAN!!!

:-( Terrible thing to do....:-(

But didn't mean to, Stan, really :-) :-)

Have a great day!!

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #2012) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dan did a trace from his end and found the internet connection between Bonaire and Curacao is a problem right now trying to reach the cams. I'm getting out on a different connection but I just had a call from someone else who had 2 different connections that are both down right now. Don't you just love island life?

Anyway that should mean that the cams are collecting captures until the internet connection returns and it will start uploading the store images into the archives.

So the weather today is a bit overcast with a storm cloud blowing in from the east. I expect mid-island will see some rain shortly.

And more importantly, Martin and Angela still have not made it to Bonaire. They are in Aruba stuck there until the 330pm flight to Bonaire. All fingers crossed for them.

Rain just started!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6660) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Pete! Happy Thanksgiving Superturtle:-)!!

I hope Martin and Angela make to Bon safe and sound:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1021) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. :-) Wow, hope the internet connection is fixed soon, I need my shot of sunshine. lol

That's terrible about Martin and Angela! The more I read here, the more I hear that getting stuck on Aruba is a common occurrence! I mean, Aruba is nice and all, but losing a day on Bonaire is a crying shame. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2716) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all... Thanks Linda for the explanation about the cams. Hope the connexion is back soon... For all of us.. webcam junkies!

Poor Martin and Angela.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for them, hope they get to Bonaire soon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #5187) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm in San Juan (at the airport), and checking the connections just now it still appears that the leased line connection provided by Telbo for the WebCams is still down between Curacao and Bonaire.

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12186) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake and Linda. Thanks for keeping us informed of the situation. I bet there will be one heck of a rush to see the archives when it's up and running again. Annie B.

P.S. Suffering BBWCD.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #474) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for al the quick effort (again and again) you Richter-guys!

And Bill, you were in time to say hi! :-)

Hi all!
(sure now I am not forgetting anybody)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12187) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just noticed my typo. Waaghh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6661) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Again to all:-). We are going to leave shortly for Joel's family. Unfortunately Quinn's cousin's will not be up today:-( so no one(baby/child) to play with him.

I wish you all a great day today! It will great to see what is in the archives:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #2013) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And the cams are back as of 12:06!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1022) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Linda and Jake. :-)

Ahhhhh sunshine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2717) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great!! Cams are back... Thanks Jake and Linda!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1023) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6594) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers going in or coming out!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6595) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another fisha.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6596) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

U turn? a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12188) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woohoo! I am so glad the cams are back. Thanks Jake and Linda. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrea & Dave Bartlett (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for getting the Web Cams back up, taking care of my parents is a full time job and I NEED my moral booster. With out this board to look at not sure how sane I would be a times. Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2718) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More fun at the beach:
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6598) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6599) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Andy...looks like we both get a camming break from the parental caretaking! :-) Hard to believe it was just 2 months ago when we were watching the direction of the boats here to decide if it was little enough current for a good dive
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6601) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6602) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oops, missed these guys!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6603) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, I want to be diving! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6604) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6605) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2719) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey.. hello. Do we know them?
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6608) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Diana! Pretty cute guy huh?a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6609) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Posers too!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #154) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi all, i'm back again! Oww my life is too busy right now. lots of work, a little illness and i have to leave my house before the 8th of november and can't find a new place to stay....
well, at the bright side, the webcams give me a warm feeling today!

Wietse
--//--

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6610) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Wietse! Sorry to hear of your troubles too...apparently the cams were out earlier but thanks to Jake and Linda, they are back for those of us who need the warm feelings! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2720) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Barbara.. they really like to show! And yes... they are cute

Wietse... hope you find some place to stay soon! And yes, BT can give you a lot of comfort

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #475) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, one close in front right, and the rest going straight for Willy the Wreck
:-)

m

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #155) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thanks barbara! i feel much better already!:-)

in holland it is forbidden to pee in public, 30 euro($40).....:-)
P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6611) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just for laughs, I posted a pic on cc which may indicate why Martin, Tom and Smack are late to appear on the cams...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6612) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6613) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #156) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

in or out the water???:-)
P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6614) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6615) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good fish day! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6616) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

diversa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6617) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6618) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1024) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6619) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers going in a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6620) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12408) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake, Dan, Linda...thanks for getting the cams back up! Andy, good luck with your parents...

nothing much going on here...
camcam2
cam3

Naked pushups on the sunbed?
cam4

"Help, I've fallen on my sunbed and can't get up!"
cam5

Stan, beware, I may get bored...LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12409) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 4:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are these coconuts?
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12410) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Locknest has returned...
cam

Back to watching my movie...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2722) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Cynde.. Did you and Michael have a nice anniversary dinner?

I think it's time for me to go to sleep. Not much sleep last night and had to get up early to go diving... I'm a bit tired now.

Have a great evening or a good night for all of you

Hope that Martin and Angela are on the island by now.... and that we will see them soon. Together with Tom and John (are they already on the way to Bonaire?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6621) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12411) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 5:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night Diana...Hi Barbara! Sunsets are coming...
camcam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12412) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

camcam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12413) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The headhunters mustache is rising...
camcam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12414) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

one more...
camcam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12415) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 5:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kicking up his leg I guess...LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12189) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice panos Cynde. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12190) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12191) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12192) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12193) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12194) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12195) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The End. Sweet dreams everyone. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1025) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Haha! Love the naked pushup flickie, Annie. :-)
Cynde, the coconuts were a little more to the left. ;)

Love the colors on the 8:28 - wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6622) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great pics and lovely flickies Annie and Cynde...dinner time now! If I did push ups like that I'd be in better shape! :-)
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #192) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 9:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a fabulous evening all - it's time to watch the F1 race since I couldn't stay awake until 2:00AM to watch it live.

Back to the grind tomorrow. Oh well...it pays the bills.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #193) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey - I think we missed some of our friends. Do you think this was on porpoise??? LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #194) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oops - let's try this again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3633) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all, we made it to the island this afternoon, but the lugage hasn't so far... :-( Check the trip report section for a full update...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6624) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi MARITNI!!! We've been looking for you! :-)
Marabeth, I was wondering if the nerds sign applied to them, us or both! LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12196) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh, Mara, I don't think this is a friend. There was a guy the other week posting on CC quite openly that he was going to take drugs to Bonaire, and he was very insulting calling all the Bter's nerds. My guess is an attention seeker.

Note that he didn't show his face though. I hope that I am wrong in my assumption, and apologise if I am. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12197) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martini. So glad that you made it. I keep on hearing about the luggage not making the trip, and I must admit, I find that most off putting. Annie B, also known as Vampira, up late, dog tired.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6627) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, now that I have read Martins trip report I am quite suspicious that we would recognize the faces on those NERDS! aka Tom & Smack methinks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12198) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barb. Definitely NOT!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6629) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh yeah Annie! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12199) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok Barb. Let's wait and see what they have to say. I didn't think that they would be so rude. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6631) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 11:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think the picture I posted on cc speaks for their character :-) What are you doing up at this hour anyway?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12416) on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 12:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie and Barbara, I believe that is our own Smack and Tom...I think they are making fun of the guy that called us all nerds...I forget what Tom told me the acronym stood for, I think I have it at work...so the joke is on that idiot that was seeking drugs:-) Glad that Angela, Martini, Smack and Tom all made it safely to the island...now, where is Susan and Denise???

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration