BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Saturday(night) is alright
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Saturday(night) is alright
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #467) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT-ers.
Since it is saturday and this early, have some coffee and anything you want for breakfast.
It is very nice weather over here: cold, but very sunny.
Not that it matters to me: deadline november 1st, and gonna need all the time I can get...

smile :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2707) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Stan and other BT-buddies

Well, at this time Martin is on his way to Bonaire... (He should be at the airport, since he is leaving, if correctly, in 45 min...)

Have a nice and save flight Martin and Angela!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #468) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Diana.

looks like a wonderful and peaceful morning.
quit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1575) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Diana and Stan! I wish you a nice day, keep an eye on the cams for me, I am at work this weekend. Having a little break right now, but busy for the rest of the afternoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6641) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Stan, Diana and Karin and to everyone else! Joel and I had a nice relaxing evening last night, we ordered lots of food, did very little. I slept in this morning as best as I could. Joel is doing a power sleep until who knows what time. It is nice to have a night off but we still miss Quinn though. I guess that is normal:-).

Have a nice flight Martin! Annie B, I hope you are feeling better and I hope your mom is OK. Susan, glad the dentist went OK. I hope I did not miss anyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debbie Babcock (BonaireTalker - Post #79) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone! Looks like another nice day in Paradise! Busy day today, hubby will be back from Bonaire tonight, my son has a soccer tourny, and so forth, enjoy you week-end. Annie, hope you are feeling better, get those pills to kick in!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6646) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Debbie!

1 *SIGH*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6647) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 8:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A little fish party by the boat.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning/afternoon everyone. It's gray here, overcast and it may rain soon but that's
OK, today is finishing painting and going shopping for some boy's bedroom furniture.

Had breakfast and coffee so all is good. Have a fabulous day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6648) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 9:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers!!!:-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6649) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6650) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2708) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What an action... I was shopping for a while...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Twigge (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi All, I often read your views and messages but never involve myself as I don't usually have much to say, but I have now as I've just become a father for the first time, We have a little boy who was conceived after our last holiday in Bonaire at the end of last year(must have been something in the water!). I will just have to save up now so I can take him there and show him where he all began.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2709) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen... is Quinn back again this evening? Or do you still have a night on your own?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2710) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow Michael... Welcome to BT and also welcome to the little one! What's his name?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Twigge (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

His name is Jack, He was born on the 6th October by c-section as his mum had a bit of a tuff time, but everything is alright.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6651) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome Michael!!! What is your son's name?? Congratulations!!:-):-) My son Quinn was born April 23 of this year (he's our first too:-)).

Hello Diana! No just one night. We are going to my parents house now for Thanksgiving Dinner and then Quinn is coming back to us. It was a very nice morning, very relaxing (but I will add, we do miss him:-)).

I wish everyone a wonderful afternoon!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6652) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, I love the name, I hope your wife is getting better:-).

Bye for now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2711) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael.. Nice name. Welcome Jack. Hope your wife will feel better soon...

Eileen, I can imagine that you and Joel did miss the little man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1015) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning! It is still morning isn't it? lol I slept later this morning than I have in...I can't remember when!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12388) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all! Michael, congratulations to you and your wife, and to little Jack for making it to this world! Concieved on bonaire...now that's a good story!

distant diver
cam

going in or coming out
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #186) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 1:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

CONGRATULATIONS MICHAEL & WIFE! Welcome to the world Jack. Conceived in Bonaire - PERFECT! And if you tell us that he was conceived after a night at the bar then we will have to call him Bar Jack. hehehehehe

Congrats again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1016) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 2:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1017) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1018) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another way to post a nude? (without the big red x's) lol I thought it was a nice picture, and nothing showed, but hey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12393) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

kathy, love the "nude"...it looks very cool!

Mara, bar jack...lol..oh, and has my SCREAMING traveled over to your brain in GA? LOL! Trying to figure out what to wear to our anniversary dinner tonight...decisions decisions!

going in or coming out...
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12394) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, so I'm bored...Annie, we need a flicky pic of this guy...

sitting
cam

adjusting hat
cam1

can you hear me now?
cam2

hey, look over there
cam3

hello
cam4

Hey, want to go for a swim?
cam5

gone for a swim
cam8

back combing the hair
cam9

I really don't want to know what he's doing now
cam10

filing his nails?
cam11

He must have heard me talking about him, turned his back..phhhttt
cam12

another swim?
cam13

now he's back with his shirt and hat on
cam14

turned back around and getting compfy
cam15

note to self, cross legs while sitting in front of cam
cam16

he must have heard me...not sure I like this view any better
cam17

must have heard me again, and he's smiling:-)
cam18

I see you, AND the 3 lock nests behind you in the water...
cam19

OK, I'm done...I think...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12395) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like a big group going in the water
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Wills (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #342) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde,

The guy is obviously waiting for Martin Muffin Man and his Marvelous Gadget to arrive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12396) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, one more, I can't resist...

Can you see the two people looking out to sea and meditating in the background? It looks like a group hug to the right of them...and then here's our boy looking at something...he now has his shoes on...Ok, I'm off to do something constructive...LOL!
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12397) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, LOL! Fer sure...martin and his gadget...they've been waiting all day...I think that Martini must be on island by now, he left hours ago!
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12398) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, really, last one...I wonder what his shirt says...I thought the big letters at the bottom were "wife" but when I blew it up it didn't look like it.
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12399) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

TORRO!
cam

OK, I AM leaving now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1019) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 4:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, I think that shirt says Key West something or other. lol

I suggest something slinky for that anniversary dinner. Have a good time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1020) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 5:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What the heck?
A TRUNK fish?? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12400) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Kathy, definitely a weird angle! Just got through watching silence of the lambs for the first time...YUCK! Now I know why I never saw it before!

I think you're right about his shirt...key west something....and your right about the attire, it has gotten a bit breezy this afternoon so will be chilly by the time we get there for dinner (chilly for Southern California...ha)...so have to work a coat into the ensemble...hee hee:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6588) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, folks, I'm back for the moment...just in time for this gorgeous sunset!
a.jpg
Things are deteriorating fast at the parents house...got soooo much more to do in the next few days/weeks...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2714) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kathy.. I liked your painting
I think Martin and Angela are in Bonaire by now...
And I'm going to say good night to you all...

Have sweet dreams!

shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6589) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Anniversary Cynde! :-)
And when can we expect to see Martini and Angela? Soon, I think!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2715) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara... sorry to hear about your parents condition
I'll send you some hugs and hope that the thought of BT-ers thinking about you will give you some comfort.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6590) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Diana! Hope to peek in some more tomorrow...it'll be my one day at home for the last 5 weeks! Goodnight! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12403) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, please call me if you want tomorrow if you want to chat (I lost your numbers:-(), Michael has CG duty again so I'll be around. Try my cell first:-) Big hugs to you gal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12179) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Guys and gals. I am sorry I couldn't make it here today, but I hope that you all had a good one.
Michael. Welcome to BT, and baby Jack welcome to our world.
Cynde. Your wish is my command.

anything

Barbara. Think of you and hoping that things will work out.
Kathy. Nice painting of the nude. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12404) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Annie, thanks! I need to finish getting ready!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12180) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. Happy anniversary. I hope you enjoy your evening. Annie B.

Exercising the legs is very good for you. LOL.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12181) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

'Twas a beautiful sunset again this evening.

anything anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12182) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The witch doctor looks scarey tonight, and he has bow legs too. Annie B.

anything

(Message edited by annette on October 9, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12183) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, that's enough frivolity from me, so I will wish you all sweet dreams and see you all sometime tomorrow. Hopefully much earlier than today. Night night. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Eker (BonaireTalker - Post #29) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 7:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Note to self: don't park in front of the BarCam when Cynde's bored.... and watch what you scratch the beach sand out of.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12184) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 8:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stan. ROTFLMBO.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12406) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stan....lol...you got that right...hee hee...Annie, thanks for the second flicky pic:-) hee hee...Martini should be there, and Tom and Smack should be there tomorrow with their tiaras...:-):-):-) night alll...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrea & Dave Bartlett (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Saturday, October 9, 2004 - 11:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara,
I am going thru similar problems with my parents and it is no fun. But have BT to look at each day is a perfect moral booster for me and I am sure for you. so hang in there we are with you in spirit and online. Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6591) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 12:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Andy...we should chat sometime..I see you are a nurse too...makes it hard when you have to depend on other health care providers to do their job too! Glad to see you've joined the boards..:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Eker (BonaireTalker - Post #30) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I have *got* to see the Tiara Divers! It immediately brings to mind "Les Ballets Trocadero". If I'm not rolling on the floor, it's 'cos I'm already dead.
(BTW, Trocadero isn't a "female impersonator" troupe, they're pure parody, and a real gas to see. Tutus and hairy legs make a great visual gag.)

It'll probably be Monday before the guys hit the water, unless they have an early flight in.

You had me scared for a while there, Cynde. The forum went stone dead for a couple of hours, and I was afraid everyone had taken it wrong and killed the thread. Oops.

With age, the second thing to go is your mind, and I forget what the first thing is.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Eker (BonaireTalker - Post #31) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

For those few "culturally challenged" in the crowd, here's a link to The Trocks:
Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo

and a soon to be on-topic picture:

Tiara Divers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Eker (BonaireTalker - Post #33) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 3:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

For those few "culturally challenged" in the crowd, here's a link to The Trocks:
Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo

and a soon to be on-topic picture:

promo image

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration