BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Early start monday.
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Early start monday.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1155) on Sunday, June 6, 2004 - 9:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry Annie , couldn't resist the "title joke".

OK , here is the mindsplitting dilemma again:-)

If I'm working nightshift ( and I am :-( ) , and it is close to 04.00 ( at night) ; am I still in sunday or is it already monday and can I start another thread???

The view is quite similar anyway:-)
dark

jos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4929) on Sunday, June 6, 2004 - 9:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Jos, How are you ?? how is the family?? I bet the baby is growing fast.
Hope your night hasn't been totally boring..

Freddie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4930) on Sunday, June 6, 2004 - 9:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought you were going to do a new profile photo of your new enlarged family??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4931) on Sunday, June 6, 2004 - 10:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok time for me to go to bed...Hope you have a good night and I'll see you all in the morning..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #592) on Sunday, June 6, 2004 - 11:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jos,

The time stamp on the cams is still Sunday, therefore the Gods of the Webcams must come to smite you for your indiscretion. :-)

Just a few more minutes and we can make the thread legal.

By the way, it sounds like I missed something... a new baby perhaps?

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #593) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 12:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

O.K.... it's now Monday and I've got the dim light of BOPEC to prove it...

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Amy Lewis (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 2:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woohoo! It's Monday (in Bonaire, at least), maybe we'll hear something GOOD about the fate of the webcams today!!!

(Message edited by ameless on June 7, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3846) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 2:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WoW! What an early start! :-)

Good Morning Jos :-):-) Hope work is not too taxing for you.

It's definitely morning here, almost 8am. I am about to do my exercises and have breakfast. Coffee is on the stove coff

I am off to Stoke on Trent today for a day-long meeting - last preparation day for my exam in Rumania. I hava done everything bar 1 endorsement which I expect to get on Wednesday.

Not a lot happening in Bonaire right now
am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5032) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 3:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning all,
Thanks for the coffee Jenni. Sjos must be sleeping now :o)
I hope you had all a nice week end. I am about to leave for the American Hospital. I'll know very shortly when they will blast the stone, probably this week.
Cams are still black, but I won't be there for dawn. Have a nice day, see you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3847) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 4:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

byyeeeee see you all later

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3848) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 4:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I won't be there for dawn either :-( Good Luck, Martine:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5739) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 6:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning or Night to Jos, Freddie, Michael, Amy, Jenni and Martine!

Here is your morning pic!1

Good Luck Jenni! and Good Luck Martine! I am sure all will go well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5740) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 6:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joel just told me he has to leave early:-(.

1I wish everyone a nice day:-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #162) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A late good morning to all you in Europe.

Have some coffee.

We are just getting started here in the new world and Bonaire looks great this am.

Have a great day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1334) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 7:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello to all!
great colours! beach
Suddenly it got warm here too, I am lying in the sun (2 days off; worked the weekend), but I sure do miss Bonaire's breese!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lesa Zoldan (BonaireTalker - Post #24) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bon dia everyone!

It's a sad, sad day here....we just got home from Bon. 3AM this morning!! whaaa!
We just loved every minute we were there! Such a gorgeous, unspoiled island!
Never did get to do the reef cam as Neal had an ear-issue!
I will post a report soon- want to spend some much needed time with Abigail!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Ouzts (BonaireTalker - Post #26) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning to all. I does look beautiful on Bonaire this morning. We will begin our trip tomorrow and will be arriving on Bonaire on Wed. Can't wait, lots to do to get out of here. We will get by the street cam while we are there. Have a great day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Katie Trace (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all. Martine, hope all goes well at the hospital. Stay strong. If Bonaire is 1/100th of what I have seen and heard about here, I know I will love it. Only 54 days to go. We are staying at Capt. Dons. Can't wait. Have a great day all. Katie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5033) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Hi all,
I am back from the American Hospital. I had the final spotting, a talk with the anaesthetist and a blood analysis. They will blast the stone on wednesday 11 AM, same place. I am glad and scared at the same time... let's relax a while :o)
What a beautiful day on Bonaire today.
3 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #282) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello to Everyone!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Martine, I'll be thinking about and hope all goes well.

Jenni, sorry to hear about the "buyer" but someone will come around. Good luck!

Leza, I am glad you had a good time in Bonaire and I am sure Abigail is happy to see mom and dad.

Judy, have a safe trip and enjoy it!!!

Eileen and how is Mr. Quinn doing? Post pics of the baptism.

I hope all have a great week, keep smiling :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5034) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #284) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 10:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, all will be fine! And for sure I'll be thinking about you on Wednesday. Take care!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2130) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all,
One quick writing for me. I turned into a lurker the last week!! Back from the vacation, which was very good and relaxing, into a hectic week at work. No time to chat during the weekend as well. Hopefully it will improve later in the week. I miss you all a lot

Martine, good luck on wednesday! I will sending lots of healing energy to Paris.

Jenni, hope the next viewers will be more than interested alone.

Hope that the cams will find a new place. I scrolled through all the other threads and keep my fingers crossed for the meeting today.

Open door:
open

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1170) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, everyone;

visitors

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1171) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1172) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The whole gang -- well, almost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1173) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks as if they might be two different parties.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1174) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Anybody we know?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1175) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One group left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #353) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon Everyone!

Jos~ Can't wait to see the new profile of "4"!

Jenny~ Wish you the best of luck on your exam!

Martine~ You're in our prayers for a smooth operation and a fast & complete recovery.

Lesa~ Completely understand what you're going through! Made the trip last summer when our son was 22 months old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #354) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quite distinct differences between the South and the North!
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1176) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All gone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #355) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yellows?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1177) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time for me to get to work, nothing real exciting happening on the cams right now, so I'll leave you with a pic of an empty sea and head over to CC before I do get to work.

Have a great day, everyone.

Hi, Greta!

(Message edited by eliff on June 7, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #356) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi AK. Dan! I'm leaving too! Just had to test my webcam posting skills to see if they still worked. Bye and have a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5797) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 3:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi and Bye all! Found some fish fins a.jpg
I have been busy at work and on the e-mail with Kelly sorting out our trip...so lucky to have her there for a couple of days when we first arrive! :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5798) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 4:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Few from the archives
a.jpga.jpg
a.jpga.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5799) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couple pics from the street too
a.jpga.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5801) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pretty soon I will be on a boat here too! :-) Woohoo
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5802) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 4:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And there will be many Chubby parrot fish to see!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #286) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 5:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a good evening, going home.

Jenni, I hope your preparation for the exam went well.

See you in the morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1156) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, here it is again , .... The brick road !!!:-)
ybr

Looks like you could just step on to it and walk your way into the sunset :-)

Sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5804) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 5:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10848) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 5:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. I upset my computer this morning so I wan't able to check in. Thanks to Cynde who helped me get it back to normal again. Still have one problem left to solve which is proving to be impossible. Jos. Thanks for the humouristic (that's not a word is it) start to the thread.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3849) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmmmm where did my post go?????

I'll try again.... Had a good daypreparing for exam in Rumania in July. Have one endorsement to get for supervising this Wednesday, and that is it till I get there. Have tweaked my 'teach' today and feel more confident. Thanks for support, guys. I was touched, Elvira, you remembered:-):-)

set

Hopethis loads this time.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10849) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 6:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jenni. Glad to hear that your day went well for you. I just know that you are gonna do well in this. Annie B.

Someone's going in

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5741) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful evening!1

I hope all is well. I will be thinking about you Martine on Wed.

We had our final midwife appt today for Quinn and myself. Everyone is healthy:-). Quinn is 11lb 11oz. He is solid, he will definately become a mini version of my dad:-). I haven't sent/posted any pics for awhile of the little one, I will do so very soon:-).

I hope to check back in, we are going outside, it is beeeaaauuuutiful out there! Bye for now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5742) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10850) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen. Sounds like Quinn is growing fast. Glad to hear that you are both doing well. Annie B.

Night divers, but I will not be staying up to watch for them tonight.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5746) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 8:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They are still out there, but nothing on the cams.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1158) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 8:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen ,

Nice to "catch" you at this time of night:-)

sjoss

How's the sleeping ( red eyes?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5747) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 8:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What sleep? Actually not too bad (for this one:-)) just up a couple times a night. Quinn had problems with gas the last couple of weeks and it too 1 hr just to get 1 burp. He is better now, 20 min. Joel, has nice dark circles under his eyes. How is Alexander??? Does Amber have fun playing with him?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1159) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 8:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Alexander is sitting up straight!!!And he is crawling too !!!
Amber is enjoying her role of "Big sister", supplying his bottle and his toys .
Well , somehow it must be a bit of getting into the center of attention again too.

Yeah , yawn , I remember the "gas problems", we solved the problems by skipping all onionrelated products in our own diet , combined with some homeopatic(sp.) cellery based drops for Alexander.

I miss them when I have to work night shift.

I guess thats a "good" sign.

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5748) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 8:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joel misses Quinn when he goes to work. It is hard for all the new dads on the street:-( to go to work now. It seems that hamburgers (BBQ season) has not been agreeing with him. We have been moving his legs around to get movement at the bottom end:-). We have been telling Quinn to enjoy his time as the only one getting the attention:-). (Next round will not be for awhile...) It must be wonderful to watch Amber being the 'big sister':-).

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1160) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BBQ??? Sounds good to me:-)

Big sister!; picture me screaming: "Don't sit on your little brother"!!!
"I told you 10 times allready, you can not pull his head off"
"No kicking" !!!!

( a little over the top ofcourse)

Night divers still not to be seen or was that a plane landing???

sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5749) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL!! Picture this, 2 boys across the street,age 4 and 1.5, a boy 3 months older than Quinn a couple houses down, a boy 8 days older than Quinn next door plus Quinn, all 5 years older. If you want an even scarier pic, imagine them as teenagers or when one of us has a girl......

We'll have many fun times ahead:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5806) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That must be my plane coming in Jos...we are on the all nighter arriving at 8 something in the evening...keep your eyes peeled in 55 days! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5750) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 9:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't wait to see you Barbara!!!

Time for me to go to bed! See you for breakfast:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1161) on Monday, June 7, 2004 - 10:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, ...... dûh???? Are you right about the daycounting ????
Shouldn't that be 48 days ( 26th of july) ???

Or were you mentioning the flight home:-):-):-)

sjosssss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5807) on Tuesday, June 8, 2004 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gee thanks for the correction Jos...I can't count can I? :-) (Maybe I was just trying to make you feel better :-) )

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration