BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Beautiful tuesday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Beautiful tuesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4832) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 3:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning,
What a beautiful and warm day we have. It looks like summer :o)
I need to take Ramses to the vet for a blood analysis, and it will be my turn later in the afternoon. Between the both appts, maybe I enjoy the sun on the roof terrace :o) but I have a lot of home work to do too :o(
cafe2 is ready. Have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3738) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 4:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the coffee, Martine :-) Much appreciated this busy morning.

And yes, it is another beautiful day here too. I do love the warm and sunny weather. Gotta work most of the day tho'

Had 2 viewers on the house. 1st ones on Sunday, and they asked to come again later that day with their eldest son. Seemed interested, but not heard anything since :-( And then a woman last night who appeared very interested in the house, and said her next move was to talk with her husband. I guess he will have to see it next then. I'll wait and see.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3739) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 5:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4833) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 We missed dawn :o( ,but I cought this :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5597) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Jenni and Martine!! Good Morning everyone! Jenni, I hope one of the viewers puts in an offer!!! Martine, I hope all thebloodwork turns out OK.

Charlotte says Hi!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10748) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just popped in to say hi. I hope things go well for you today Martine. You too Jenni. Annie B.

GMTA Eileen. LOL.

(Message edited by Annette on May 18, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5598) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA Annie B, Good Morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #113) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all.

Have some Kona coffee today. :-) (I cannot afford the Starbucks Kona - - its $35 a lb.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5599) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mandy is out!1

I have to go so , such a quick visit! I wish everyone a wonderful day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1728) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodmorning/afternoon everyone! Looks like it's going to be a stormy day here :-( good day to work I guess!

Martine, Good luck to you and Ramses with the bloodwork!

Jenni, keep your spirits up...the right buyer will show up....someone who will love your house the way you do!

Annie....Hi!

Indy is checking everyone out!
LaDonna

Hi and Bye, Eileen! :-)

John, thanks for the coffee...needed it bad this morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4834) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
We have some visitors up and down !
I am going out trying to find a birthday presant for Jean Paul ( next tuesday ) :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4835) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 FIND THE DONKEY!
response : He is staying on the right car park angle. You can see his front legs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4836) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 He is still keeping the pose :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4837) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did you believe in that posing donkey story ?
mdr I was just an artifact ! I GOT YOU !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4838) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Sarge is visiting

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1729) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine....great capture of the donkey....and good joke!!!!! :-):-):-):-):-)

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4839) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning LaDonna,
I think Margarite must be on the place now. Maybe she and hubby will appear on the cam today... and there is the party at Gibi's tonight. Waaaa!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1730) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4840) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Divers soon ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10749) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hahaha, great donkey capture Martine. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1731) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

something in the lower right corner must be very interesting...let's all go look.
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4841) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

La Donna, it's Dory ( Nemo's story surgeon fish :o) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1732) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I give up....what is it?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1733) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

blew it up....still can't tell
also found another fish in the archives
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1734) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh....almost cleaned the cam with his fins!
LaDonna

(Message edited by bamba on May 18, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2451) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone!!!
Martine - great donkey story - I kept looking at the pics and thought you were seeing things!!!LOL!!!:-):-)
LaDonna - what is the count today!?!?!?
That thing may be a diver in the distance!!!
Here is another fish!!!!fish.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2452) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jenni -sounds like the activity on your house is picking up - soon the right person will make you the right offer!!!! I am thinking about you!!!

Martine - how are you feeling!?!?!?

Annie - how are your feeling!?!?! When are you going on holiday!?!?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1735) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2116) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

One quick hello from me.
LOL, Martine, did you fool me I tried really hard to see what you said...
Hope things are going OK with the bloodwork of Ramses and you.
Great capture of the donkey, btw.
LaDonna- also nice capture of the fins. maybe Mary is right bout the mystery thing you captured, that it is a diver (?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2453) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Diana!!!
Blew this up to see what fishes were circling and found Bandy among them!!!:-)
fishes.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1737) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary...let's see today the count is.....7 days until my check out dive and.....17 days till I'm there!:-):-):-)

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2455) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOOHOOO!!! I just did a couple of dives in the quarry this past Sunday - nice way to keep wet until we go off the coast!!!!
Temps were in the 60's and vis was about 40 feet - not as much fun as Florida - but still nice to dive!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #116) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dive club will do a tune up this Saturday in a heated pool. Water temp with be a very Bonaire 82 degrees.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1738) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

John...my tune up dive is in the pool as well...I couldn't face a dive in the ocean up here....I don't own a dry suit! :-)

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5603) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone...well at least it's still morning here...just a few small fry out there for now
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1739) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2457) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This guy came by for a very sort visit!!! Didn't even bother to look at the cams!!!
diver.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1741) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1312) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 1:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all! How are you? I hope everything is ok with all of yoy! Just a quick peek in, wrote a message in CC. St Maarten is fine, but surely miss Bonaire: next year/time we will stay 2 weeks at Bon!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5605) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin, good to see you! :-) I can almost hear this wave collecting and about to crash! :-)
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3741) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone :-) thanks for the words of encouragement re selling the house. Still not heard anything from either viewer.

Grey today
am

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11101) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Wow, great captures of fish, donkey's cats, and divers!

Martine, good luck on the tests:-)

La Donna and John, I'm not jealous...really I'm not!!!

Karin, I didn't want to say anything, but Bonaire has Sint Maarten beat hands down! We found it VERY crowded! Our dives were good, as any dive is better than no dive, but it doesn't come close to the diving on Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3742) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeh, the donkey thing was good, Martine. Yu sure had me fooled :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2459) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde and Jenni!!!
Charlotte is peaking in!!!charlotte.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10751) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just popped in for a peep, and found Jo.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2460) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jo say's hi too!!!jo.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2461) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now we have a wrasse stopping by!!!wrasse.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4842) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
Wow, lots of actions while I was away.
I'll get Ramses' blood analysis results tomorrow.
Well, regarding me, I need another check tomorrow and a scanner as soon as possible. Urologist found a big stone inside my kidney and wants to chek all possibilities . I am a bit worried :o(
I think I am going to see a movie to change my mind. Maybe I am back for sunset :o)
Jean Paul invited me at the restaurant for dinner. Honey hubby :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2463) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 4:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine - does the big stone - mean a kidney stone that you will need to pass?!?!? or do they think it is something more? I will keep you in my thoughts!!!
Have a great dinner with Jean Paul - he is a honey!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11104) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 4:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, I've got positive thoughts going your way on the tests:-) Keep thinking good thoughts gal and give yourself a big hug from me:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2467) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sailboat!!!sailboat.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2469) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I need to get going - maybe I will be back on later tonight!!!! Who knows!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4843) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1]
I am back for the sunset. I enjoyed my movie ( an old french one with JP Bemondo "The man from Rio", and it shows the old Rio city I knew some 30 years ago...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4844) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4845) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3743) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening - Amazing sunset

setset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3744) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine :-) Sorry to hear about your kidney stone:-(

Mary, your 16.46 is SOOOoooooo beautiful

set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4846) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3745) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh WOW!!! This is SO brill :-):-):-)

set

Glad I popped by in time to see some of these sunsets.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4847) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 The sunset should be gorgeous tonoght because of the cirrus clouds :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10752) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jenni and Martine. I just popped by for a quick look at the sunsets. I feel really tired though. Annie B

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4848) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
3 Bas and yana :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10753) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #118) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4849) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You have been faster than I Annie :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4850) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 6:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie is probably doing the same one :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10754) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. I wish you lots of good luck for tomorrow. I shall be thinking of you. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4851) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4852) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 I was right, it is gorgeous tonight !
Thanks Annie, I need it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4853) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4854) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10755) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Amazing colours

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4855) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4856) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, don't you see a howling monkey in your 07.09 pano ? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4857) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10756) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4858) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
It's over ! It truly was a beautiful sunset.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10757) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. I am glad now that I popped in for the sunset. What a truly wonderful one it was. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3746) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

thank you guys, fell asleep watching something on telly,

last one of the night
set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3747) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night Night Annie :-) Night Night Martine :-)
Might Night Growling MOnkey :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11109) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, amazing sunsets Annie and Martine!

Martine, I will be thinking of you tomorrow as well:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4859) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Cynde :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11110) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, big hug:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4860) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 7:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, time to say goodnight now.
I wish I have time to share a coffee with you tomorrow.
Bonne nuit !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5600) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 8:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Night to those going to bed! Martine, I will be thinking about you! I hope all goes well for you.

Great stories and pics today!:-):-)

Our subdivision is growing and a the nursury next door will soon have houses built on it. So they were giving away their stock, so Joel (I went too, baby in tow) dug up lots of trees for our back yard. We will plant them tomorrow. It saves us $$. So that is why I am on late. I wish you all a great night.:-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration