BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Giant Crater Opens In Bonaire, Film at 11:00
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Giant Crater Opens In Bonaire, Film at 11:00
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Botsford (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #304) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 1:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yeah, I know, it's happened before. Guess nobody will fall for it as an April's fools day joke. Oh well. If you get a chance today, scotch tape down the things that pop up when you lift the receiver on a phone. Simple yet fun trick. I enjoy watching the victim look at the phone in the hand as it continues to ring on the desk. Yes, up waaaaaaaay to late. See yas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5138) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-)

I am up in the middle of the night again. But I caught this nice pic.
1 See you in a few hours for coffee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1139) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning! another beautiful day here, hope to catch some sun this afternoon, to pre-tan a little!
coffee is ready, although I will be doing some shopping first.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5139) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Karin, I hope it clears up at our place. It's windy outside.
1Just a little one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5140) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Going for a walk.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5143) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish Bits1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1140) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi eileen, unfortunately it is partly clouded now, well i need to do some in house work too :-(
what's this??? reef

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5144) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Housework, my almost favourite job:-). Later on this morning I am going shopping with my neighbour helping her pick out glasses.
I have no idea what that is...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5145) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ghost fish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1141) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ghost fish fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1142) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5146) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Same caption and everything!! GMTA!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5147) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

*SIGH* Barbara is leaving for her trip today... Have a safe flight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1143) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello! fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1144) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i'm sure Barbara will have a nice trip! Have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5151) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of little guys showing up this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5152) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am saying goodbye for now, Hubby is leaving and for some reason must take the puter to work:-). I will see you in the evening. Bye Karin, I wish you a great day and to all others as well:-):-).

My thoughts are with the BT'ers going through difficult times today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1145) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 8:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

shame your husband has to take the computer! When is your birthday???? ;-)
my thoughts too are with other BT'ers who need some support!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10207) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. Look what I found walking down the street. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1147) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi annie, how could we have missed that one!
more mystery appearances reef

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10208) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin. That one took me by surprise at first. I had to look twice. LOL. Annie b.

Here's a fish kiss.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10209) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone else walking by now.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1148) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

fish
have to go to the pharmacy, back in a while

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2324) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie and Karin!
Great donkey capture Annie. That one goes in my archives :-)

Delivery and Pierre

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2325) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beach being made :-) (from the archives)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2326) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake and Linda aren't moving yet, are they?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #300) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 10:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10743) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, my first peek at the real world in 2 weeks...Annie, nice capture of DonQ...i love those donkeys! got to get a little work done before we head to the hospital...have a great day everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1149) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

passing by gate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1150) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

fish waiting for some divers to show up fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4812) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Igor - not moving yet. Just getting some furniture out of the house for the art gallery we're opening here on Bonaire in a few weeks with a friend. More details later... :-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10215) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 12:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woohoo!! Cynde. Nice to see you pop in here gal. More hugs for you and Mom. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3307) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You all did not go far enough back in the archives. A little earlier than the Don Q.

FD1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1467) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 1:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

great "catch" Cecil! :-)

Hey I will see you at 4 o'clock this afternoon!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10216) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Cecil.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1151) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 1:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

rotfl Cecil!
charlotte fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1468) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 2:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

part of a fish
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1469) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

divers
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1470) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1471) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4739) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

just dropped into say Hi and Look who I found at the cams!!!
Fabio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1472) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Freddie.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1473) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well....I'm off to meet Darlene, Jan and hopefully Cecil. I won't be back until Monday!
LaDonna

(Message edited by bamba on April 1, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4742) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye LaDonna safe traveling in this rain!!
What the heck is happening at the gate now???
P
I hope the dogs are safe!!!!

(Message edited by scubahb on April 1, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4743) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 3:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh it is so terrible that I couldn't upload it the first time where are the DOGS!!!
P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2003) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cecil and Freddie you guys are too much. I just now had time to log on - busy morning and day!!!
Found these guys entering the water!!!entersouth.jpg
Also a sailboat with some dark clouds!!sailboatclouds.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2004) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 4:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Love the turquoise water under the dark clouds!!!
cloudsbluewater.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2006) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 4:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just looked in the archives - haven't a clue as what type of fish this is!!!
what1.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1152) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

back from spanish class.
promises to be a nice sunset sunset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2007) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lovely colors with a sailboat in the distance!!!
lovelycolors.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1153) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

this might be a real monster fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1154) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

missed visitor gate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2009) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin!!!
WOW the colors are great tonight!!!wowcolors.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2010) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More WOW!!!wowcolors.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4489) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy April 1st.
Nice to see you again Cynde, a warm, warm hug to you and your Mom.
Barb, have a nice and safe flight. HAWAÏÏ....Sigh !
It was just a quick peek. Great captures, gang. I have been very busy yesterday and today. Time to rest now, I see you tomorrow ( seems to be very busy too...)
Bonne nuit :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2011) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine - Good night Martine!!

Thanks for the cool pano!!!

I need to be leaving - hope someone finishes the sunset!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10217) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Apparently you don't need a boat to get to the reef cam now. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4490) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No sleep at all, Jean Paul is snoring :o)
Ok, let's go for sunset ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4491) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4492) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 \image}
and surprise !!!! 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4493) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Oops, sorry, a light problem with my corless mouse :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4494) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4495) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4496) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4497) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4498) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4499) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10219) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine. I am not stopping here tonight. I need my sleep, or I will feel bad tomorrow. Sorry to hear JP is snoring again. Annie B.

Here is a couple that got missed today.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4500) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10220) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couldn't resist it. I will just post this one.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4501) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Hi Annie, how are you gal !
Blyme, this guy on your 17.48 strangely looks like our MARTINI... Hmmm, what do you think of that.... ugh ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4502) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10221) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No Martine, it isn't him. I can't remember who that was. I am feeling really tired. I need match sticks to keep my eyes open.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4503) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAPPY APRIL 1st AGAIN :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10222) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lots of clouds tonight.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10223) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha, ha. I must be tired. I didn't think of doing that with the half fishy. LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4504) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I truly thought it was Martin ... :o(
Annie, good night, don't stay too long or you will loose your sleep. It quietened a lot in the bedroom, I think I'll make a second tempt before definitely opt for the sofa :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4505) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4506) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10224) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Martine. I really must go, my eyes are sore. I will see you tomorrow. I hope you will be able to have a nice sleep too. The sunsets are great. Byeeeee. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4507) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4508) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Annie, I see you tomorrow. I am not working ( I had my day free cause they are delivering my king size mattress ... at last ! )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4509) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3321) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 7:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The Topic title certainly grabbed my attention!! LOL. I forgot what today was....LOL. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3322) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 8:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Because today is April 1st.....April Fool's Day....I had to go to the archive to see if Don Q was "for real" or not!! LOL. He is!!! I love it!!! I also fell for Cecil's flamingo romping down the street in front of the street cam, too.....fooled me!!! LOL. Good one. Nice work, guys!

Jake and Linda...good luck at the art show...let us know how it went, OK? Ayo. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4813) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will do :-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5153) on Thursday, April 1, 2004 - 9:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening, a little late getting on tonight - hanging up curtains and putting some things together, great funny pics everyone! Jake, i hope you post pics of teh show!! Cynde, great to see you over here!

See you for breakfast:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2327) on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 3:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

When will this be Jake? (we will be on the island the first two weeks of May...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4814) on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 8:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aw heck - go take a look at http://www.cinnamonartgallery.org :-)

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1753) on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have our Grand Opening April 24th in the evening. After that we will have regular business hours 9am-5pm weekdays (we hope) but it may take a bit to work out the schedules so that all hours are covered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3326) on Friday, April 2, 2004 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations, Jake and Linda! What a wonderful idea. Can't wait to visit the gallery when we are back on Bonaire in June. Good luck! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2330) on Monday, April 5, 2004 - 4:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks 4 the info Jake & Linda!
We'll make sure we visit the gallery, 2 bad we miss the opening :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ann couillard (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #9) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh no...please tell me the gallery will be open during the day on the 24th?? We leave that afternoon and I will be crushed if we miss it by a few hours!!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration