BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Is it Friday yet?
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Is it Friday yet?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4770) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it Friday yet? Better yet Friday afternoon at home... I have lots of work to do today and too bad it couldn't finish on its own.

I have coffee, tea and other goodies for breakfast. Just waiting for the sun to come up now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4090) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, little Mom,
We both opened a new thread at the same time. LOL
We can use mine for the sunset :o)
Just want to bring back and offer you the cafe1 which is turning cold on the other thread :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4772) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was just there! I need a coffee this morning badly too! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4093) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry Eileen, but we are only tuesday. You have to wait a bit more till the week end starts :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4773) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This definately made me laugh this morning:-). Are you off for a few days? I am off tomorrow but the day is busy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4774) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are almost posting at the same time too!

1 I wonder if there is a boat out on the water?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4094) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am off for three days Eileen :o) That means I still have to work next week end :o(
I have to work on the conference we'll give in UK in august. I'll talk about solar eclipse stamps and I am working on a CD Rom ( lots of work )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4775) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! The conference sounds amazing, will you be close to Annie B and other BT'ers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4095) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Wow, I love this blue color !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4096) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA again. I let you post the pic :o)
I don't remember exactly where it stays. An university not that far from London, maybe I meet Annie. All the most worldwide eclipse chasers will be there :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4776) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That will an incredible event, I hope you will be able to get together with Annie and others!:-)

1 2Mandy is up too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4097) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Who knows, Eileen. Anyway, I want to meet Annie and maybe I go to London just for one day ( easy for me) :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4777) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I look forward to hearing your report! I have been jealous of my family this week too, they are enjoying the sun and my dad diving!! I hope to be out diving in June, my mom will wait and watch the little one - she is looking forward to that part:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4098) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Mandy seems to apreciate this quiet morning :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4099) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4100) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 6:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Wow, big surf this morning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4101) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Mandy is still stitting on her favorite place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4778) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hubby got up awhile ago so I have been chatting with him and not watching the time. And now I have to get ready to go:-(. Looks like a beautiful morning on Bon! It's time for me to go Martine! Thank-you for the chat and coffee! See you for sunsets, bye for now everyone:-).
1Bluebeard makes an appearance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4102) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good bye Eileen, have a nice day. See you tonight.
Hmmm, lunch time here! Where are the dutcjies today ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4103) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #204) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone!
bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #205) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry about the bad pic! My home computer keeps trying to post pics as bitmaps and I can't convert them to jpegs! It's a good thing I leave in an hour and a half to go to work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4104) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Morning Angela !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #206) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 7:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Its a good thing you posted that since I can't! I love the light on the water!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4105) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 8:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Another nice water color !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #996) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi all!
I have been working this morning, just returned. It was hard on my arm this time,... having lunch now and will go out for a long walk later, to relax my arm. will see the doctor again tomorrow.
more light on the water beach

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1270) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 8:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

goodmorning/afternoon everyone!!!!!
wow....even the closeups are blurry....do you think the water will clear soon?????
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #997) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi ladonna,
i think it has to do with the surf surf
ok, i'm going out now, the sun is shining here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1840) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 9:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all,
Again, work is interfering my fun time
But one quick look and saw this wave
sh
Really nice sunsets yesterday... need vacation(sigh)
Back to work again.....

Karin- take good care of your arm! Hope there will be a solution to it soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9662) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone. Have been very busy today, so I'm late popping in. Martine. your conference is at the Open University in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, and is a long way from where I live, and from London too. Annie B

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #207) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sailboat on the left horizon!
bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #208) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #209) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And on to the other side (I bet Annie could make a great moving pic with this one!)!
bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #210) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eddie?

bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1271) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like someone laid an egg by the rock!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #211) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish... I think!
bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1272) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sarge
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1273) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

snorkeler
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1274) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

it's an elbow.....I think
and a visitor
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #212) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOOK!
bonaire bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1275) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

that's better
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #213) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!
bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1276) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder what they are writing
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #214) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Funny, huh, LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1277) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1723) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!!!
Great posts this morning - wonder why that guy got that close to the cam!!! Looks a bit out of control - hope he didn't bump into any of the fire coral growing on the base!!! Ouch that would hurt!!!
Boat passing by!!!boatpassing.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #215) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There's fire coral at the bottom of the cam? I never noticed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1724) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Angela - there is some growing on the mooring that the cam is attached to. It is new growth - I can't remember who last year took a picture of mooring and showed us where the fire coral is growing!!
Any word/sign from your wayward friends!?!?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1278) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

big truck
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #216) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, the diver (not the close up one!) may have been Scott (my boyfriend, but it's hard to tell with the cam being so cloudy). I sent him an email to see if it was him or not, but who knows when he will reply- he has to pay to check his internet there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #217) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 1:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kayakers
bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4767) on Tuesday, March 2, 2004 - 1:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to switch over to the other thread... Off Tuesday
Oh, and good morning everyone! :-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration