BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Ready for Thursday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Ready for Thursday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #781) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 4:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning
first of all, forgive me my typing, i'm using only my left hand. still problems with my right arm. doc says it's overburduned, got stronger painkillers, and the advise not to work for a while, since adjusted work didn't help.
so here i am, trying not to use the computer too much eather. but it's nice to watch the cams and yesterday captures, great sunsets.
anyone to share my morning tea?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #782) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 4:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

wow, looks like a christmastree
lights

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #783) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 4:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

lots of light action this morning
lights

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3739) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 5:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

416 417
418 419
Good morning Karin, Good morning all !
Thanks for the tea Karin, but please don't move your hand and arm. Thanks you for the nice Xmas tree. See, it also looks like the "Teapot" constallation, convenient, isn't it :o)
Unfortunately, I won't be home for sunrise. I have the lunch with my Mom and then an appointment with the homeopath, but I am sure Eileen will post the first beams :o)
See you later then, have a nice day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3740) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 5:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

422 423
Couldn't resit :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #784) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 5:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

wow moon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3741) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

424 425

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4337) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't seen a moon set in awhile! Beautiful!

Good Morning Martine and Karin. I hope that you both are feeling better soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #785) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen, and thanks for your concerns!
How are you and your baby doing?
oops, forgot to type with only one hand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4340) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) Baby is active and definately has a personality, if it doesn't like a certain position I am in (eg when sitting), it lets me know! Believe it or not, I feel no different than before but with water retention:-) and I can get out of breathe esp. when I talk to much LOL!:-)

Are you going for massage for your arm? I do not know if it would help or not.

1Dark Blue Sky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4341) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now there is daylight!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4342) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to get ready for work. Too bad I can not stick around longer... Karin and Martine, I wish you both a great day! Have a great day everyone! Bye for now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #786) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice pink dawn pink

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #787) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

more pink pink
open door door
and a worm??? reef

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #788) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

worm and fish fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #789) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 7:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

???? fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9416) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. Karin. I hope your arm gets better soon. I can't believe I didn't wake up until 11.00 am. Annie B.

Some little fishes from the archives.

anything anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9417) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish the fishes would come closer to the cam.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #790) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie, you probably needed the sleep!
you didn't miss much, not much activity so far.
i'm out to the grocery store now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1116) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, everyone!
Looks like we are in for a cam cleaning!!!
Thanks, Jake!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9420) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

See you later Karin. Hi Ladonna. Good capture, I just saw that one myself. Annie B.

The boat is here too.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9421) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here he is. Didn't take long to get to the cam did it. Annie B.

jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1117) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1118) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #156) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone! It's stormy here in Alabama.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #791) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello everyone,
thanks jake
its windy over here (netherlands) too, canice, but not cold at all, i just saw that lots of plants in my garden start to grow already. i desperately need to work in my garden too, but i'm afraid that has to wait, due to my sore arm.
love this deep blue colour reef

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #157) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description
a few visitors here in the background.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #158) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #159) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1119) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

there heeeere!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #160) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #161) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #162) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9422) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoops. I almost missed the divers. Thanks for posting them gals. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1120) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary and Martine....I just got caught up on yesterdays thread....I WAS at my other job yesterday. I am there on Wed and Fri....usually. Some times things get changed around. I truely miss looking at this
while I am over there!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #163) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description And now they are gone !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #164) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description Someone is Back!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1751) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all!
Nice to see that Martine is back again.
I was joining the flu-club as well, the last 2 days. Now it's much better again and I'm going back to work tomorrow.
This morning attended a funeral of my grandpa, he turned 96 on the 24 of january and died last weekend, probably also due to flu. He was a sweet man and had a good life, only the last couple of years he suffered from memory-loss.
And now I can watch some cams

Thanks, Jake for cleaning the cam.
Now we can enjoy this legs:
sh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1121) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We are glad to see you back :-) and I'm happy you are feeling better as well!

I am sad to hear about your grandfather:-( Try to hold the happy memories close......and stare at the cams for therapy!

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #165) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry to hear about your grandfather

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #792) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi Diana,
must have been tough days for you, sorry about your granddad!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1752) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks LaDonna and Canice, the cams are really good for therapy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1622) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!!!
LaDonna - I thought your days off the cam were Wednesday's and Friday's - but you have been on so much - it confused me!! Which doesn't take much lately!!!LOL!!!
Diana - great to see you on line - I am so sorry to hear about your grandfather!!! Hugs!!!
Karin - please take care of that arm and just type with your left hand!!! We don't mind the errors!!!
Annie - email details on the BP!!!
Jake - thanks for cleaning the cams - the blobs were starting to kink and form worms!!!LOL!!
We have a street visitor!!!!visitor.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1753) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, Karin.
Hope that your arm will be fine, soon. I think it's not so easy not trying to use your arm....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9423) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Diana. Sorry to hear about your grandad, but am glad that you are feeling better now. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9424) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha ha, Mary. You snuck in there while I was posting. LOL. Email is on it's way. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1754) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It helps me a lot to talk with you, guys and girls
I hope I inherit his genes, then I can grow old, without much illness. My grandfather was very strong till the last of his days....

Time to do some shopping for dinner.... Be back soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #652) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, All!! :-)

I was here earlier - just in time to read up on the days events, and see the arrival of the divers..... caught one of the divers, then went to refresh... and the computer decided I needed a break and shut down :-(
Now I'm back - nothing on any of the cams but beautiful scenery... and a very clean reef cam!!
reefcam :-)
Jake, thank you very much!! :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #653) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another boat coming in!!
boat

Maybe we'll get more visitors!!!

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #573) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm.... no visitors, just rain.
pic

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Thanks for posting all the pics and getting me up to speed on today's Bonaire happenings. It's cold and pouring snow here in Iowa. Man, I wish I was back on the island.

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #793) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

fish
we're swimming in the rain,....
rain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #794) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

looks like it is not gonna stop raining for some time rain

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1755) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Back from shopping...

It's raining a lot, the last couple of weeks in Bon. Just like it's much warmer over here in the Netherlands. It feels like spring over here, while it is midwinter.

PS, Bill... I send you an e-mail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1623) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana - you are correct - it has been a lot in Bon in the past few months - it seems to have started in December and never stopped!!!
Hi Bill - hope your computer stays well!!
Hi Michael - sounds like you have PBD pretty bad - nothing like some cold and snow to make you wish you were back on Bon!!!
Some fish were out playing in the rain!!!
fishplay.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1624) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now a diver has joined us!!!diver.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4319) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now several...good morning everyone, this will probably be a double at leastb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1625) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More have come to join her!!divers.jpg
Looks like something is on his head - but I can't tell!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1626) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More have come to join her!!divers.jpg
Looks like something is on his head - but I can't tell!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3742) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

426b
Hello every body, I am back and see there was some action while I was away.
Diana, I feel sorry about your Grandpa, but I know he didn't really left you as he is now living in your heart.
Jake, thanks you for the cam cleaning. I wish it is not you I changed into frog ! There must be something wrong with that story of kiss, frog and charming prince :o(
Well, let's think about my dinner...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1757) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like they are diving in the rain...
sh

They are wet anyway

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #166) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text descriptionText description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1122) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another one, Barbara!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1627) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like everyone had the same problem posting as I did!!! I will try again on the new thread!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #167) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9427) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 12:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I started a new thread, but couldn't post any pictures. Looks like you are all having the same problem. Annie B.

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/148121.html?1075999792

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4343) on Thursday, February 5, 2004 - 7:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tons of divers today!! Jake Thank-you for cleaning the cams!!

Diana, sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration