BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Saturday Thaw!!!!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Saturday Thaw!!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Brylczyk (BonaireTalker - Post #37) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 7:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Too Cool.....
I get to put the coffee on....
Everyone get warm by the heat of Bonaire Sunrise.
/image{cam}
Have a great day

Big Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Brylczyk (BonaireTalker - Post #38) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like I need the coffee....

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4043) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 8:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning ED and everyone! This is late for me on a Saturday!
Here are few from the archives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4044) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bluebeard.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4045) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ghost fish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4046) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmm, Divers?1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4047) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm out for a bit now. Joel and I are going shopping for a crib etc.

Martine, are you packed?? You must be getting excited!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9224) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Happy Shopping Eileen.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3688) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya gang,
Where are you BTers ? Ok, it's saturday, everyone is busy.
I am busy too, packing is nearly over. I wish I won't forget anything... Gosh, I hate and I love packing !
Rameses is not feeling OK. I fear he is stressed because he feels we are leaving, even if he can't see, and it depresses me... He is an old kitty ( 16 years old ).
OK, this was my 6PM break, still a lot to do. See you later. :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3689) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

358358a
Dashing boat ! Where to ? Kartpata ? 1000 steps ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4048) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some from the archives.

1 2

3 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3690) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

359 No... Small Wall !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3691) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, little Mom, Aren't you frozen today ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3692) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I bet we get some divers i a couple of minutes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3693) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

361 Whose head is that ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4049) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am hoping for some divers too! Today, it is quite warm -5C, well, warmer to the temps we have been having.

Sorry to hear your cat is not well :-(. Too bad he can not come with you on your trip. By this time tomorrow, you will be in warmth!

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4050) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3695) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3696) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Re GMTA !
Yes Eileen, tomorrow at this same time I'll be nearly landing at Fort de France Airport...
I am happy to know it's warmer in Ontario. They said on the yesterday TV evening news report that this such cold wawe was uncommon... like our heath wave in summer. Just remain home, and stay cocooning :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3697) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

364 Both boats on the same pic now. Will it be a double, Eileen ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3698) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

365365a
Separated again !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4051) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No double:-). I wanted to though! We have been getting the frigid temperatures like that for the last few Januarys. The weather patterns have changed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3699) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

366 Together back ! Looks like a love story :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4052) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Even closer now....1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4053) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

DIVERS!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4054) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 3:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4055) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4056) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 5:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Couple of little ones from the archives.
1 12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4057) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 5:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4058) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 5:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Colour change!

Fish!2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4059) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Joel and I are going for a walk. Back in a bit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4060) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4061) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful night tonight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4062) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4063) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 7:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1046) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen! :-)

How's the walking ? Just kidding.

Everything OK with the 3 of you?

Did you get a crib btw?

Sjosssss
PS Alexander looked great yesterday in his "canadian" Sweater :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4074) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 10:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thansk for posting all the pics today Martine, Eileen, & Ed...and Jos good to see you popping in! :-) Back home and have two days off until I go back to work! :-):-):-) A little camming for me tomorrow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4075) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 10:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marine..I hope your kitty does well..have a great vacation! A few more from the archives...little wrasse collections
a.jpgb.jpgc.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9225) on Saturday, January 17, 2004 - 11:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for posting all the pics here today gang. This has been a peculiar day for me today. Will post about it on Monday. Don't know if I will get in here tomorrow or not. Wish you a good trip Martine. Annie B.

Doo do doo do. Doo do doo do.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4064) on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 2:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't sleep right now, I think it is a combo of all the snow on the ground and the street lights reflecting of it causing so much light and the bright bright house lights one woman has on all the time across the street. The lights are so bright that the whole interior of our house is light! She will not change them...

I would love to see a picture of your son! I am sure he is such a cutie!:-) Great to hear from you again.

WooHoo Barbara! Couple days off!

Annie B, I hope everything is OK with you. BIG HUG!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4065) on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 2:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine must be at the airport for her trip! I wish her a wonderful time!!! No coffees for us in the morning for awhile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4066) on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 3:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Back to bed....ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By carol sergo (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 9:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My lucky wife carol is on her way to bonaire, to see our daughter, son in law and grand son.She left Toronto at 6am and gets to bonaire around 7 pm. for sure the weather will be better there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1294) on Sunday, January 18, 2004 - 11:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, that's why the devil invented pellet guns and slingshots ( I suggest a quality wrist rocket and 3/8" nuts.)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration