BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Autumn Wednesday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Autumn Wednesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2058) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all!
It's a beautiful autumn-day in the Netherlands. It not warm, but the sun is shining.
I hope everybody had a good night and will have a great day.
The cams are running again (thanks 4 the info Dan !) but there's nothing 2 see @ the moment :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3150) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A great big Thank-you to all for the hard work in fixing the cams and keeping it in running order!

Good Morning Igor, I'm freezing today. The nights have become really chilly lately. Happy October 1!(already???)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3151) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 6:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning on Bonaire!12

Time to go to work and brave the cold temps! I have no idea how I will deal with the winter weather:-)!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2059) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 6:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi mum-2-b :-), Bye Eileen :-(
Hope u will survive the cold!

The light is now fully on above Bon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2060) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 6:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some early dog-action :-)
I wonder what Blikje and Grendel see down the street...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7548) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Igor. It is a bright crisp day here today too.

These dogs are so funny.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7549) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 7:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen. I don't want winter to come either. I hate the cold and the rain. Wagh!! Annie B.

The fishes are waking up.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2061) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie!
How is your BP? I hope it's down a bit.

I found a ghost-fish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2062) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

In the archives I located BlueBeard and some friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7550) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's driving me nuts, up and down like a yoyo. It's normal at the moment though. I think it's due to the age thing. Hope Cinthie is ok today too. Annie B.

Look what I found.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7551) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 8:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it's Sarge.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #639) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie B. and Igor!!!
Annie B. good capture of Sarge!!
Here is some fish at play!!
fishplay3.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7552) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary. Hope you're having a good day. Nothing much happening on the cams really. Annie B.

another fishy one.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #641) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie B. - busy days right now so I can enjoy the time off in Bonaire!!!
How is your network doing!?!?
Some waves on a golden beach goldenwaves.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2992) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Very quiet on the threads today...Hello, everyone, just started a CC thread...amazingly late!
Few fishesa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7553) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 1:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara I think the Bonaire site went down. I wasn't able to get it for a couple of hours or so. Annie B.

Mary. The network is going fine so far thanks. Just got to figure out how to get into my files. Annie B.

A little gate action here. Goodness knows what Grendel has seen. Maybe Mandy is up the tree. LOL.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Found bluebeard when I got back on!!
bluebeard.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #644) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 1:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

He's lurking at the top!!!

Hi Barbara - today was strange in that it kicked me out of everything - I also have been busy running around in circles trying to get everything done before I leave next week!!!

Grendle looks like he's baying at the moon in broad daylight!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #645) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Grendle - I posted the message before I could correct the he to a she - please accept my apology - it's just bad typing!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7555) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 1:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's Bluebeard playing with friends.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #794) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, everyone. Bit later today than my usual lateness. Fighting the cold that I'm just absolutely convinced Rusty gave me over the internet. So, I slept in a bit.

Not much on the cams right now, just one lonely little ghost fish 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #795) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Need to get some dishes done. Later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8819) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Dan, Rusty gave it to me as well! I'm home sick too!

Didn't your instructor tell you to never leave a tank standing...always lay it down so not to have an accident...

This message has been brought to you by Smokey:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8820) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hmmm...must have heard me:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #797) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gee, Cynde, you and I and Rusty should get together. Or maybe we shouldn't!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8824) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dan, we can pass around the kleenex box! LOL!
divers:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #799) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, would you look at that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8825) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HUH? I'm watching an Outer Limits Marathon on the Sci Fi channel...doo de doo doo...must have intercepted my post...
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #800) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do believe that it is the same tank as was on the street a little bit ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #801) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Action under

and above

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8827) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got booted again...I think they are the folks that were holding up the German flag a couple days ago...their van is out front...Donkey Help:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8828) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nope, here are our German friends...I can't make out the sign...
cam.jpg

princess stopping by
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #802) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers gone

but shorebirds aren't

Can't make out the sign, however.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #803) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

People have to learn to hold it in the sun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #804) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8829) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dan, I mixed up my pics...the pics go with the opposite text! I'm going back to bed...you're in charge:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #805) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye, Cindy; get some rest. and get better. Have a shot of Jagermeister before you climb in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1184) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

One short hello to you all, get well soon Cynde and AK!
Looks like Rusty did have a sort of computervirus and spread it through the web...

Missed this one:
sho

Did lurk the past half hour, while on the phone

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1185) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And the divers again,
di

I've got to review some articles now for our dive magazine, maybe I'll drop in later otherwise, have a good night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1186) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Could not resist posting this one:
sh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3117) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello gang,
Sorry, I have been busy the whole day and out from quite early this morning so I am just popping in now... and popping out too as well as it is time to go to bed.
Cynde and Dan I wish you are feeling better tomorrow. Do you need more kleenex ?
Nighty nite all, see you tomorrow ;o)
v00 Blubeard and Co

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2993) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Picasso! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #806) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooops, I almost posted the same bluebeard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3118) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

v02
Good night, swet dreams to you all !
Don't you see a wolf on this pano ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #807) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night, Martine. Yes, I do see the wolf.

Looks like one of our divers is back--still with the tank sitting upright.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #808) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I save the next shot on top of the one I meant to post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #809) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And now there is nothing but a dive bag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #810) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woowoo--stripping in the street!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #811) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cover your eyes, girls!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8830) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

i wonder where those folks are parked...stripping in the street indeed:-) oh oops dan...forgot to cover my eyes:-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1187) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Finally some action for girls, and you ask to shut our eyes??? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7558) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The sign says I and here and you're not.

Are these guys the Strippendales?

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1188) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL, Annie B!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8834) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

boy that guy in the last shot sure got the street all wet...wonder if Linda knows who these men were...diving small wall whilst Jake is out of town!

Fishy action:-)
cam.jpg

fairy basslet...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #647) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like you guys/gals have been having fun this afternoon - while I have been working!!!
Strippers on the street cam - what a thing!!!
Charlotte and friend from archives
charlotteandfriend.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1189) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wonder if the guys knew that they did their act in front of the streetcam.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #815) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, Diana, just trying to keep you pure. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2996) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time for a new thread!!! Wednesday Sunsets

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2997) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

P.S. does the guy in the 15:32 have a tail? LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #816) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

...and innocent :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7561) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoops. I made a typo about the sign. Should be "I am here and you're not". Is that a car parked to the right hand side. See the bumper just below the tree? Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1190) on Wednesday, October 1, 2003 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the concern, Dan

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration