BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: And we are back to monday...
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: And we are back to monday...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3108) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all.
Annie, please take care of yourself, this BP needs to low gal. Maybe a warm hug helps ? hug
I had a wonderful night, hubby didn't snore and I feel relax. I need to get ready to go for work. No time for a coffee break :o(
see you tonight :o) Have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2040) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Martine.
I hope u have a quiet day @ work!
I'm working @ home 2day so I'm having a nice cup of coffee. I have enough 2 share... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1173) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 4:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Igor and Martine (at work already),
I will have some coffee as well. Thanks Igor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3136) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 5:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning all! It's Monday again... Good Morning Martine, Igor and Diana!! I have breakfast ready for all. I'm glad you slept well last night Martine! Annie B, I hope you feel better with your BP. Have a relaxing day watching the cams:-). Brittany, hope you are feeling better too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3138) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 5:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm off to work. No sunrises for me this morning:-(. See you in the evening!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7506) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 6:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone. So far I feel better than I did yesterday, so I will just relax today and watch the cams I think. Igor, how is Cinthie doing. I hope she is ok. Annie B.

One for Eileen.

anythinganything

Brittany. I hope you feel better today too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7507) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 6:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Grendel is looking for Meryl. I think she is waiting for goodies. Annie B.

Grendel. Don't eat the mail box.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7508) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The first fish of the day looks a little ghostly.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1175) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 7:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Found Mandy in the archives:
man1 man2

Meryl is now in Bon?
Annie B, hope you get your BP down!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7509) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 8:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Diana. I think this was Meryl at the gate last night. She left something in the mail box, and Grendel wanted to eat it. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7510) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's some little fishes

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7512) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Charlotte peeping in. This one is almost the same as the other day when she swam by.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1176) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 9:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boats
s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7513) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana. Divers

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1177) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 9:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No one posted the divers, yet?
Here they are:
s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #600) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi annie B. and Diana - I was about to post that pic since it did not appear that any one else had seen it.
Good news -the entertainment system is up and running!!!! And we all survived!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7515) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Mary. We have a slight problem with one of the computers. It doesn't want to communicate with the others at the moment, so I am hoggin' the master machine for now. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7516) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This looks nice.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #602) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool pic of dual boats with sailboat in background!!!
dualboats.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #603) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fishtail!!!fishtail5.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1178) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice sceneries, girls!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #604) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool waves!!
wavessouth.jpgwavesnorth.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #605) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like my friend Chubby!!!chubby.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7517) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another diver. Shame we can't read the sign.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #543) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Been gone for a while and the first thing I see when I pop in is a diver holding up the sign. You beat me to the posting Annette! I thought I had finally gotten rid of the last of my PBD, but I guess not.

I see from the posts over the last few days that the sunrises and sunsets are just as beautiful as ever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #544) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This guy looks dazed...

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7518) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Michael. Hope your PBD passes soon. I was just thinking that it must be awful to suffer PBD and not have a computer to watch the cams. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8789) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning everyone! Might be a double, but here is the diver...again, too bad we can't read the signs:-(
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7519) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

whoops forgot the pic.

anythng

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8791) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow annie, divers splattering like the fish! Off to work:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #545) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I'm thinking that PBD must be a lot worse for people with computer access. I mean, since I haven't had time to check the cams for a few weeks, it really started to fade to the back of my mind. Now that I'm staring at a diver in the water again, well, it's just that much worse. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7520) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. Do we know what colour mask Meryl wears?

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven and Therese (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning/afternoon (as the case may be). Leaving for Bonaire this Friday. Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Steven

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7522) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh dear Michael. I thought it would have been the other way round.

Look at the lovely colours here.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2976) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Annie, Diana, Cynde, Martine, Michael, Eileen and Mary!....whew, long list already...probably only get a few peeks in today...another busy Monday...the weekend goes by too fast! Looks like we're all up to date on the photos so far....:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2977) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

"Does anybody really know what time it is? Does anybody really care?"
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7523) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's one that got missed

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2978) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aha, you got it...this computer froze up on me and posted without the pic...so the caption is in my post Annie...LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2979) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe more divers coming
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #546) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good afternoon Steven...and welcome to the Bonaire Cams. Have a great trip and tell us all about it when you get back.

Be sure to take LOTS of pictures to put up on the Trip Reports section of the site.

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #606) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fins - I think!?!?fins.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #941) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary ,

I count 4 snorkelers in this picture.
must be one of them showing their fins :-)

sjosss

snork

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #607) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jos - long time no talk - how is that cure baby boy!?!?
Boy you have better eyes than I do to spot the snorkelers!!! I think I see 2 - but never could make out 4!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #609) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops - meant to say cute baby boy!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #610) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some wave actionwaveaction.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8795) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Front door visitors...The van says "Donkey Help" I wonder if this is Marina and her family? We missed meeting her in person the last time because of the roads being flooded...
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8796) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't read the sign...can anyone figure it out?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8797) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, now I don't think so. Anyone know what flag that is?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #613) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde - I think Hello Jessica and Marla(?)
Are you posting the other pics!?!?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #614) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Isn't the German flag - black, red and yellow - I should know this considering my hubby's parent came here from Germany - but I can't remember!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3109) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi gang,
I am back from work and also had dinner ( thanks to the chinese foodstore ).
You know what ? Jean Paul suggested tonight a diving cruise in the Similan Islands in Thailand for our next holidays in one month. Woohoo ! I'll let you know. It sounds quite nice to me ( 10 years I didn't return to Thailand. See what happens when you are addicted to Bonaire ! ).
Tomorrow is my last day of work :o) but just two days off :o(
Well, I need to look for some informations in my diving magazines, so I am saying good night and go to bed, read and DREAM :o)
See you tomorrow for breakfast. Annie, Brittany take care of you. Nighty nite folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8798) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary, that's all I got (pic wise) OH, and I won't tell on you...my husband is German decent too, he would know for sure:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8799) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, you're right, it is the German flag:-)

Night Martine:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3110) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary, yes, this is german flag, and Hallo is the way to say Hello in german. I think the other girl is named Karla :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1490) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now that is strange. Marina was here this afternoon but earlier and she was driving a truck rather than the van.
marina

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8800) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Linda, thanks, now I know what she looks like in the shadows! Actually she looks like my mom (I was thinking that when I saw this capture, and the fact that despite how hot it is there, your hair always looks good!)...Maybe they were friends of hers...call Inspector Closeau !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Kleeves (BonaireTalker - Post #44) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 4:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello,
Been quite some time since I have looked/posted to the Bonairetalk. Thought I would see if logon and password still active. Did look at the lobster pictures on the Community Chat board, and they were awesome! Plans are to be in Bonaire again in late December. Thanks for 'listening'!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #615) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi John - you are always welcome on the board!!!
here is Chubby floating by!!!
chubby.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #616) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 4:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A gate visitor from the archives!!
gatevisitors.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7527) on Monday, September 29, 2003 - 5:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. The Thailand trips sounds good. Our friends are always trying to get us to go there, but they have had no luck so far. LOL Annie B.

I started a new thread.

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/118010.html?1064871682

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration