BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Is It Still Wednesday!!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Is It Still Wednesday!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7428) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think they have attached the boat to the mooring line.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7430) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Every tail tells a story.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8754) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, sure this will be a double but it is cool:-)
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2988) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

k58
Sure it will be a double, can't imagine you missed this one :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7431) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha ha! SNAP, I win. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2989) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bingo, a triplet !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2990) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, Annie Poppins, your are the clevest :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1071) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I don't post the tail... I only saved it, just in case it would be missed!! No change with that today, I guess.

But where are the divers??? Two boats and still no bubbles in sight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2991) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip30
I too am a Mary Poppins :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7432) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL You created a whale's tail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1073) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How creative Martine. It looks indeed like a whale tail.. or a mermaid tail...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7433) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jumping in

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2992) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Everything happens on Bonaire, Diana. It is truly a mermaid. She is calling the divers to show up on the cam :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2993) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look, it works !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1074) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Martine, here is the diver
s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1075) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And the buddy
s2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7434) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1076) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now they are going again.. bye
bye

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7435) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Are they going already

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1077) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I thought, so, there would be a double.. Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1078) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

No... there's moere activity

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1080) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

But for me the working part of the wednesday is over.
Some street activity

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2909) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! So far no crisis today (hope I didn't jinx myself)....anyway I see it's twin day for the posts! And quiet now...see you all in a bit...:-):-(:-):-( (okay, that is how it is for me now...)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2994) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barb,
The Dutchies have finished their work day, they must be on their way home now, Annie is probably cooking her dinner and I have to go in a while. Jean Paul's brother called and invited us to have dinner at the japaneese restaurant, yum yum !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #553) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Barbara - glad to know your day is starting okay!!

I leave for a meeting and there is much activity in front of the cams - even a triple post. I come back and nothing is going on - oh well!!!! I'll just keep peeking in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2995) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

May be I could call the little mermaid back ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2996) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip31
Will it rain again ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #554) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What is that in the water!?!?water.jpg

Martine - loved the mermaid tail!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2997) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 12:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip32
Barb, I just dedicate this one for you and wish the little dog ( you must find it ) will bring you a nice hug from me. There is also a pelicano ( real one, just at the limit of the indigo and aquamarine blue ). Need to go now, will catch you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7439) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 1:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Your were right Martine. I was off doing my dinner. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2998) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 3:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip34
Here is a big crab crawling on the beach !
We are back from the japaneese restaurant. Very nice food and I had two mini cups of sake... :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2999) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 3:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip35
Jewels, jewels, jewels everywhere !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3000) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 3:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip36
Oops, sorry, I poste the wrong pano :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3001) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip37
The great spider is looking after a big diamond.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3002) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 4:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip39

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2910) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 4:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha, Martine, I am back and still looking for the dog..I did find the pelican...very nice!! :-)
OOOO, I like the purple!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2911) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And I found Charlotte!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3003) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barb, did you find the doggie ? I was in the clouds, just in the middle of the pic. Could be a coyotte or a gremlin as well :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3004) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k75
Colours are pretty nice this evening too. Guess Annie has fallen asleep and will miss the sunset :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2912) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Martine! Here are a couple of fish from the archives...
a.jpgChubby
b.jpgHUH?
Gotta run now and pick up a prom dress for Alison's homecoming dance..See you in a bit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2913) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey, no pics?
a.jpg
b.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2914) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

AARRGH..this work computer is the pits...gotta run...see you in a bit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3005) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip40
The giant octopus is still on the beach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3006) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip41
I bet Jake and Linda didn't know there is an Aztec temple on the south beach...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #555) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 5:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine love the panos!!!
I left work - picked up son from school - came home and turned on the computer to watch the cams.
Hubby came home walked into the computer room and started shaking his head and stated that I was obsessed and possessed with this website - he just does't understand!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3007) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, I have the same problem with Jean Paul, but HE is obsessed and possessed with his various astronomical chats and movie making. Sometimes he dare not answer when I am talking, so absorbed he is... There is no problem with us, we are normal ? Just check your hubby when he is "working" on the puter :o)
k80

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #556) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine - when he is working on the computer it is playing golf with his brother!!! Or playing with the pictures he has taken with his digital camera!!! He does like the fish pics that I send him though.

I agree we are normal!!! don't see why he can't understand that!?!?!
sunset4.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #557) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looked who showed up at the gate this evening!!
grendle4.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3008) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k79 k81
Hi Grendel, have you got your dinner ? Sunset in a minute folks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3009) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip41

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3010) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k84 k85

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3011) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip43

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3012) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip44

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3013) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip45

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3014) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k98 k99

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3015) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

k100 k101

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3016) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 6:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

clip46
Well, time for me to say good night and wish you sweet dreams.
Catch you tomorrow for breakfast :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2915) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight, Martine...here's some more sunset..
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3068) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! Great colours today!! Martine I like the tail pano!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2916) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's the sunset series...
a.jpgb.jpg
a.jpgc.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3069) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Last bit of sun.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2917) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Eileen...long time not seeing you on line....just peeking in at the end of the day....archives brought up this one..
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2918) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA Eileen, was just about to post that!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3070) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope you got my hugs from last night. :-) Long time no see either! I just can not believe that summer is poooof! Gone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2919) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And finally, here's the one of Chubby I was trying to post earlier..
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2920) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you Eileen, I just got through yesterdays threads...taking a break tonight from looking at assisted care places...I wish I could send you some warm weather...still in the 90's here! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3071) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do mind some parts of Autumn, like when the leaves turn colours. But the cooler weather I can do without!! Anyway, My neighbour just popped by so I will have to say goodnight until tomorrow! I'll keep you in my thoughts Barbara!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2921) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Eileen...hope to see you tomorrow! Warm thoughts your way too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7440) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 8:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3017) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, are you still there ? I can't sleep :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7442) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 8:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am still here. I just woke up from the sofa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7443) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 9:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am going off to bed now. I read the leaflet about the side effect that my meds can cause. Drowsiness is one of the effects. I am falling asleep during the day and early evening lately. I think I will go back to see the Dr. See you tomorrow. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3018) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 9:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

So I was right, you fall asleep and you missed the sunset :o)
Can't sleep, not because Jean Paul is snoring, but just because I don't feel fine. I don't know what happened, but I took 6 pounds from monday till today. I just feel like a puffer, nearly to burst and I only eat veggies and fish. Very incomfortable and not that esthetic :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3019) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 9:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Annie, I'm staying for a while. See you tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #558) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 9:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martine - I'm back after going to the gym and then fixing and eating dinner. Now back working on a presentation for a client meeting tomorrow. Do not know how much peeking in I will be able to do at the cams - meeting is from 10:30 - 4:00 and will be doing last minute prep before and then dinner afterward!!!!
You are up late - but at least you do not need to get up for work in the morning!!! Hopefully Jean Paul will quiet down soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3020) on Wednesday, September 24, 2003 - 9:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary, I was just surfing on internet trying to get some informations regarding my "inflation" problem :o)
You are right, it's quite late here ( 3.30 AM ) and I should be in bed. I think I'll follow Annie and am going too. Thanks God, I don't have to wake up tomorrow. Well, the Dutchies won't have their coffee ready as usual :o(
Nighty night Mary, catch you tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #934) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 2:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Knock on wood Martine!!!
I do hope you do wake up this thursday:-)

sjoske

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1081) on Thursday, September 25, 2003 - 3:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Guess what? I was so tiered the evening that I could not get my *** from the couch and only watched some tv.
Nice sunsets posted this thread... I guess I will start the thursday thread as well... If no-one else has done it in the mean time

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration