BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Come Monday...
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Come Monday...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 12:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Come Monday, It'll be alright, Come Monday I'll be holding you tight. I spent four lonly days in a brown LA haze and I just want you back by my side.... Wow, I must be tired, I am singing Jimmy Buffet to myself...I'm off to bed, I'll see you all bright and early in the morning.
Igor,sjoss,John- where have you guys been???
Goodnight!
darkness

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2226) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 2:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good night Brittany and Good morning Europe.
Yes, monday is here, for you, not for me, cause I am off for four more days :o)
It is already 30° ( 86 F ) at 9 AM. The sky is cloudy this morning, we had just few drops of rain at dawn, not sufficient enough to wet the ground. This heat wave is supposed to last the whole week...
Coffee break !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #122) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Martine,
I couldn't sleep. It's 2:00 here, and I'm the only one awake...I hope it cools off for you soon.
I want some coffee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2227) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Brittany,
What are you doing awake that late ?
Sorry gal, I won't give you coffee at 2 AM, just a glass of cool water, or best a glass of milk, it helps to fall asleep :o)
Nighty night.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #124) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I took a 5 hour nap this afternoon, so now I can't sleep! Ok, I'll settle for a glass of water. But I'll fix it, I don't want to steal what little bit of coolness you still have....;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2228) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

5 hours nap ? I understand why you can't sleep, then. You've better stay with us (the Dutchies and Annie should appear soon ) and I bet you won't have any sleep problem tonight :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #125) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LoL.. Nope, I'm going shopping this afternoon, I'm sure I'll be wiped out!
I'm having SERIOUS Bonaire withdrawls... I just got an email from Rob(works at Buddy's) and he was telling me all about the dives he went on...I want to dive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2229) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

z2
Soon we'll se the full moon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #764) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Martine (and still good night Brittany),
I hope it will cool down a bit in Paris. Over here it will be a warm day again, but early in the morning it's a bit foggy. Then the temp is just fine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2230) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

z7
Morning Diana, I think Brittany at last fel asleep :o)
No weather change here, still so hot and overcast which is worse. Coffee break ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 3:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mmm.. nope, I was only playing a game, sleep still eludes me. HI Diana! How are you this morning...Martine wont give me any coffee....wonder why... almost 3am here now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2231) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brittany, tst, tst, tst...
I think I am speaking like Sjoss :o)
z12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1975) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Martine & Diana!
Good night Brittany is you're still awake? :-) If not: sleep well...
I'm having water... as usual. Can u guess where I am? :-)

Beautifulllllllll Moonshots Martine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #717) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brittany Barret!

Go to sleep!

sjoske:-)

Or go outside and HOWL at the moon !

moon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Igor and Jos!
I've tried going to sleep, didn't you read the earlier thread? Martine, I drank a glass of milk, hopefully it will work.. any more suggestions anyone?
Igor, where are you?
moon
there is no moon here Jos...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2232) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Igor and Jos, môgge !
You truly let us down this week end, ugh ?
Igor, let me bet you are at work, right ?
So, one glass of water and one Cappucino for you, am I right ?
z16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1976) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Moonshots... hmmm that sounds like I might mean something else :-)
Morgu Jos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #767) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice moonshots guys! And good morning Jos and Igor.
Brittany: no coffee!! maybe hot milk will do
I was planning to post one, but I got stuck at CC trying to post birthday wishes (belated..) for Eileen.

Yes, Martine, I love some coffee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2233) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Igor, Jos, Diana, I do not understand anymore. Do we say "morgu" or "môgge" ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1977) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

U're right Martine :-) I'm @ work.
Brittany when @ work I drink water, when I work @ home I drink coffee...
Sorry 'bout the weekend Martine & Others. Have been very busy and will probably be the coming week as well... it's deadline time :-)
Glad 2 hear your father is doing better Diana. Hope his recovery will continue 2 go well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #128) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Doesn't heat make milk spoil?? and what does mogge/morge mean?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1978) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmm, we're @ it again :-( :-( :-( Sorry Jake
I'm jumping 2 CC :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #129) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

at what? *confusion*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2234) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brittany, it is a contraction of "Goede morgen" which in Dutch means Good norning.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2235) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

z22 Wow !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #130) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ok, I've been considering trying to learn either French or Dutch... But, I'd have to teach myself, and I learn better with others..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

moon
this is a beautiful night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm going to bed...I'll talk to all of ya'll in the afternoon! Have a great day! Post a sunrise for me! ZZZZzzzzzzzz....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2236) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 4:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good girl, Brittany, have a nice sleep and sweet dreams :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #769) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another nice moon view..
sh

You are still at home Martine? Hope you got rid of your cold by now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2237) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am still home Diana, till thursday, but as off days now. I am much, much better, but still caughing a bit :o(
I am preparing a small suprise for you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2669) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Good Morning Everyone! Beautiful moonset!

Good Night Brittany! Any break in the heat in site for you Martine?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2238) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ani
Here it is, have a nice day all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2239) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, too big ! Pity, it was nice, lets try again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2240) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ani5
Here it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2674) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Dawn for everyone!

The nights are getting longer and longer...

Time to go to work. Have a great day everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2675) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 5:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful Martine! Thank-you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2241) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I made the full animation of this morning moonset. Quite nice, I can email it to you (660 KO ! )
Have a nice day Eileen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2242) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o o1
Nice surf, could be like in Hawaïï ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2243) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o2
And a nice fishing boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #720) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for the animation and the capuccino Martine.

Eileen thank you for the grainy pic, have a nice day.

First big surf of the day !! , Surf's up Peoples.
golf

Have a great day everyone , see you maybe later
sjoske

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2244) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o3
Fishies probably moved to other place :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #770) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, Thanks for the moon-movie! Real nice!!
I'm gonna get some lunch...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2245) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o6 o7
Sarge is visiting. I love the reef cam colours early morning, it looks so neat :o)
I do not mind we need a cam cleaning, Jake !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2246) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o7
Golden boat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2247) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o9
Now pinky boat... what will be the next ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2248) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 6:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o10
LA VIE EN ROSE !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2249) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o11
What about this one ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2250) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o12
And this one ? Life is unfair sometimes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #722) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Martine , are you talking to yourself again!!!

sjoske;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2251) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

o13
Bye bye boat. Now the mooring buoy is cleared for divers :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1983) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great animation and nice captures Martine!
Fishies...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2252) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I was waiting for you both guys. Lunch break is over as you are back :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6344) on Monday, August 11, 2003 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi gang. I started a new thread. Annie B

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/626.html?1060600948

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration