BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: True CCD
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: True CCD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2058) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 4:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all,
No this thread doen't refer to a new astrophotography technology, just means True Cam Cleaning Day. Happy return home Jake...
Sorry, I had some trouble with the puter yesterday, so I couldn't say good night :o(
Thanks for the terrific sunset pics.
I am not feeling quite good today, how strange I succeeded to catch a cold during the heath wave, must be the air cond at Amsterdam airport yesterday :o)
Have a nice sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2059) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

gg1
Day is breaking !
g1 Jake, alert, an alien is watching you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2060) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g3
Grendal.... please come at the gate. Look, he came with his flying saucer...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2061) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g4 Early fishermen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2062) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g5
Where are you ? Was it the saturday night fever yesterday ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2063) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g6 g7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #328) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello Martine, sorry you are not feeling well!
I'm sneezing too this morning, but that's probably due to my allergies (I hope!)
boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #329) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Blikje is out too
blikje

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #330) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh, and found these in the archives:
blikje gendel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #331) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 6:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and here they are both!
both

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2545) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine and Karin, I hope you both feel better. Every morning I get I feel like I have a cold, allergies:-(. It goes away though but I cough throughout the day, it is probably the smog. Any suggestions on how to get rid of water in the ear? I still have some in my right ear from diving...

Welcome back Jake and Linda!
Here's a morning fish.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2064) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, good afternoon Karin,
It was lunch time... We sure got a cold yesterday at the airport :o)
Seems a lazy sunday for all the East coasters...
I think I'll have a nap.
g9 First visitor of this morning ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2065) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA Eileen !
We have an ozone pollution alert here, maybe that's the reason I am not feeling good.
Here is a brasilian recipe wich works pretty good. Just put a drop of alchohol in your ear, the density of water is lighter then alchohol expells the water and after alchohol evaporates.
Just try :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2066) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, I forgot to say hello ! Blyme...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2546) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Back Martine:-)! I will try that :-) when my husband gets up, he can help. I can hear him snoring upstairs... I always have this problem with my right ear.

1 Blob hiding the fish.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #333) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know exactly what you mean, concerning the allergy, Eileen! Am always sneezing and sobbing in the morning. Warm weather like now makes it worse, luckily I live very close to the sea, with usually a breeze around, so not much pollution and smog here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2547) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I never had allergies before either until a couple of years ago. The air quality has changed over the years. If I go up North for the weekend, everything clears up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2548) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just gave myself an early Birthday present (it's not today) - I just renewed my Bonaire membership!! My husband only realized yesterday that I had one, he saw the reminder on the screen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #334) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

great present, Eileen, just make sure you can keep viewing these beautiful morning colours!
colour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2549) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Too Bad I could not retire early, the I could see Bonaire mornings in person!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2067) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 7:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g9g10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2550) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 8:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Glow on the water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2551) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 8:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2552) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubby.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2068) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g11 Guess where the fishy is ?
First price: a dive at Small Wall to clean the cam.
Second price: selected to buddy the happy winner.
No third price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2069) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

INTERMEZZO FIND THE SEVEN DIFFERENCES
g12 g13
First/second/third prices : a week end at Small Wall to clean the cam with the buddy of your choice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #335) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

still hard to say who it is fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #336) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, I see the fish, it's just on top! Pointing at the time, telling Jake to come out of bed and clean the cam ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2070) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Karin, you won the stay at Jake's to clean the cam. Congrats !
PS: This price is submitted to the following condition. You will be declared winner tonight at 12pm if nobody cleaned the cam during the day :o)
Jaaaaaake.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2553) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can't see the difference can you see the difference???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2071) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin, shall I be the buddy of your choice ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2072) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a closer look, Eileen. I am just helping a bit saying the blobs are not changed :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #337) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's OK, Martine, you can join, but then don't shout at Jake, let him sleep, he just returned from a holiday, why should he go out and clean the cam today????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2554) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) That's what I was trying to say too, can't see the difference between the blobs:-).

Looks like Charlotte is on the left of the pic in the right photo... You could be my buddy if I won.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2555) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish Bits.2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2556) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubby and Indy.
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #338) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Picasso fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2461) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, Eileen, Martine and Karin...just the three of you so far? After 3 hours on the phone with the internet and computer people, I unhooked and rehooked up all the lines to power and computer (which I had done before ) and I got the internet back...very strange, eh? Look, the yellow fish stands out from the blobs!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #339) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara, doubles! Good that your computer is running again!
what's this?
what

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2073) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The first difference Karin :o)
Hi Barbara, good morning. Packing ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2462) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin, looks like a fish imitating a sky rocket...see those blobs serve some purpose! LOL. Yes, Martine, I am getting out the suitcases and making lists...Alisons birthday party is over...still have the real birthday, the 11th and we'll be in Hawaii! :-) Sorry about that trip to Bonaire you had planned yesterday! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #340) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, that was a shame, Barbara!
Hawaii, now I'm turning slightly green,....
We are BBQ'ing so I'll just pop in once in a while, to cool off a little (still warm outside)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7872) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning everyone! Eileen, i have the same problem with water in my ears. Go to your local drug store and get "Swim-Ear" or something like that. It is for "swimmer's ear." I always carry a bottle in my dive bag so that when I get out of the water and get my hood off, I give a couple squirts in each ear...works like a charm!

Can you see the face?
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2463) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Juliet a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2464) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Spooky, Cynde!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2557) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank you for the advice Cynde. I'll have to find some. It is difficult carrying on a conversation with everyone, but then I have an excuse for my husband if he wants something.LOL! I tried the alcohol Martine but did not work 100%. :-(:-(:-( But it works wonders for others.

Barbara! Hawaii, I want to go with you!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2558) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like it is another all women BT! I just realized that one year ago today we moved into our home!! Where does the time go?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2465) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA, Eileen, was just about to post that when I got distracted with finding a GIF for the Community page! If you bring an extra bag to pack yourself in, I'll be glad to check you! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2559) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds great Barbara!!

Houston... We have a problem...1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2561) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cams are working again! Whew, I was worried!! What would have caused that?

I wish you all a great afternoon, I'm shopping and looking a paint colours! See you later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2467) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, I thought that was a little pic you "adjusted" for laughs but just found it in the archives! Fish bit the cable?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2074) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, terrific !
Morning Cynde, and welcome in this girls talk. No coast guard job today ?
Eileen, try not to irritate your ear by to much cleaning, it could be worse. Maybe you have a small pich inside wich blocks the drop af water. You also can lye down on your ear, maybe the water escapes. Good luck gal, hang on, it won't last very long. I too often have this kind of problem when I dive, and now I use a special oil as a preventive treatment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2075) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g14 LE SAUVEUR !!!
Thank you Jake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2076) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g15
It's a hard cleaning...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2468) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yay! Jake!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2077) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g16 Magic Finger...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2078) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

g17
Is it still you Jake ? He looks like a Starwars soldier...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2470) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

There is a new thread everyone Dedicated to our cam cleaning Deity, Jake!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #341) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

wow, is this a tail? tail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #342) on Sunday, August 3, 2003 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm just having a bbq break, and then so much action:
fish
jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration