BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Early saturday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Early saturday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #208) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 2:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!
Yes, I know, it is early for a Saturday morning, but I'm at work :-(
Thought it was time to have a break, and watched yesterdays sunsets: very nice!
See you all later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2375) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 5:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Karin!

Yes, I am an early bird over here, unfortunately I have been getting up early all my life that I have a hard time sleeping in. It's nice though. Coffee anyone if anyone is up?

1 Lights on but nobody is home...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #210) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 5:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mornin' Eileen! Already lunch time here! Still have some work to do, although I hope I will be finished soon (think so) and go home early.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2376) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 5:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You deserve to go home! It's Saturday!:-)

Dawn1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #211) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 5:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

first light for today
sun
sunrise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2377) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 5:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #212) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 5:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

well, I have to work tomorrow as well, IVF goes on all days! But it's only short days in the weekend, and they are special days, with only few patients around. And I'll be off on Monday and Tuesday!
nice B&W capture:
sunrise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2378) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's good though that you have Mon & Tues off and that weekends are short. Last year our lab worked on Saturdays from Aug until Dec and by the end we were all tired from working 6 days a week.

1 2

Mornings are so pretty on Bonaire and here at home. I guess that one good thing about being an early riser!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2379) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Grendal!
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #213) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen, you work in a lab too??? Tell me more about it!
yes, a 6 day week is too much!
love dawn at Bonaire too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #214) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I can do the ICSI now, and after that I will go home, see you later!
early boat? boat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2380) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Karin, I work for a Mining Exploration Company, our lab analyses samples that can be traced to mineral body and then to a mine:-). I do reporting, quality control, assist the supervisors. Great atmosphere to work in but we all have our days!:-)

1 21st fish in the background.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2381) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye for now Karin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1982) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning ladies,
Is it a girls talk this morning ? Where are the guys ?
I was so busy reading Cynde and Kelly trip report I missed the sunrise. Thanks for posting.
Don't be jealous, but I slept till 9.00 AM !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2382) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine! I also have the 'Husband snores too loud' problem. Another reason I can not sleep in. I can hear him right now upstairs!:-)

1 Beautiful morning colours!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1983) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aha, Eileen, then you must understand MY problem then...
We are just going to the pizzeria down the street for lunch. See you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2383) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Enjoy your lunch Martine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #487) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, early weekend BT-ers.
I slept in till.... 10.00 am!! Sometimes I can be very lazy when the weekend starts! I go and read the trip report from Cynde and Kelly...
grendel

Grendel is not angry anymore, for forgetting his pictures at the CC thread a couple of days ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2384) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 6:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Diana! 10am! Wow!! :-)

Some fish bits.
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2385) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Even more fish bits!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2386) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Peekaboo!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2388) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bye for now! I'm off to the gym and then groceries!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #215) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

See you later Eileen. So already 3 lab people here! Although we all do rather different work. I'm home now, everything went very quick, luckily there is not much traffic in the weekend, so you're home even quicker than usually.
nice dark colours colour

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1740) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all!
Nice capture of a smile Eileen :-)
I've got some work 2 do 2day, so I did some chores in the house this morning and I'm working now (u're not alone Karin). At least I can peek at the cams...
sunrise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1741) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 8:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's up with the smiling fishes on the left?
Stripes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1742) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 8:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sniff... there's nobody 2 play with me... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2389) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm back! I have to do some vacuuming today too. I feel like baking something, flan/tortenboden. :-)

One of our neighbours is getting married today, so we are all excited to go. I have lots of decorations to decorate their house!

Some from the archives...
1 2

3 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #216) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good idea Eileen, I have been thinking about baking something too!
nice golden beach, better than the rain here gold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #492) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is it raining in Leidschendam??? Here in Noordwijk the sun is shining.
Although the view is definitely not the same..
sh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #217) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sun and rain play hide and seek here! Drops are falling, and then the sun is out for a few seconds again. Our cat is confused ;-)
and the view,.... sigh
Grendel saw something again
grendel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #218) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

and a fish
fish
oven is on already, making carrot cake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #494) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Grendel is probably looking for someone who can entertain him.

a fish
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #495) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MMMM, doubles and MMM smell of baking!
I'm as good with plants as I am with baking...
Now, the laundry is calling

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2391) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

MMMMM Carrot Cake! Probably will smell yummy when it's in the oven!

1 Jo in the distance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2392) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOOOOPS! wrong pic! I saw that Diana posted the above pic already!

Here is the one!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2393) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And Karin posted it too! (Triples! GMTA!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #496) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ha Eileen, I was already looking at the reef critters, to see how you could make Jo out of the pics...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #7753) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning everyone! A quick hello...I'm being sworn into the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary this morning, then we are going to Knotts Berry Farm for the day:-) Have a great day all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2394) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations Cynde! I wish you a wonderful Day!!

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #498) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a great day, Cynde. and congratulations from me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1890) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Cynde! I enjoyed your trip report. Congrats on your CG project and have fun at the farm!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2395) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 10:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Satch in the distance and boat coming!

We were just outside talking to the groom and he is getting excited for this afternoon. The weather is supposed to be really nice all day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2263) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen, Diana, Cynde, Margarite, Martine, Igor and Karin...Thanks for the posts...great animated sunrise there, Igor! What will Annie do when she gets back?
Looks like lots of waves again today...
a.jpgb.jpg
Have lots of housework to do, getting air conditioning fixed (after 2 weeks with it at 88-90 in the house at night).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2265) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's another fish nose and a few wrasses synchronizing their swim
b.jpga.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #500) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Barbara, I'm also busy with some housework (but always more priority to look at the BT pages!!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2266) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Diana...guess we can both keep up on the postings today...looks like everyone else will be busy! Wonder if Cynde will get a coast guard uniform? A couple of fish have criss crossed to look like a bird here..a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #501) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wonder if it is a 'non-boat-dive to small wall' today. Not much action of boats..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1984) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am here too Barbara, just doing some home work too. How are you gal ?
Congrats Cynde ! Wich kind of uniform will you get ? A Pamela Anderson's kind ?
It's definitely a girls talk today. It's raining too here, but thanks God, we needed some water. It was dramatically dry and they started to limit the water consommation. We have great forest fires down in the south of France, terrible.
Girls you gave me some ideas regarding baking something tasty. I am thinking about cheery cake...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2267) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Martine...I am pretty good...have a quiet weekend...next week will be having my daughters 14th birhtday with lots of kids in the house for a sleepover while I will be trying to pack for Hawaii! All that baking going with pastries coming out of the oven while I feel like I'm in an oven! :-( I'm promised cool air in a few hours now! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2396) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 11:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hawaii! Can I come??? What a busy day on our street! We are all organizing rides for this afternoon!

Bluebeards in waiting!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2268) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Of course you can come, Eileen! I think we will be packing a group in our suitcases!
Looks like the wrasses are pacing back and forth today
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2269) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder if Martine will tell us what the surprise was for Annie at the airport?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #502) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara, when do you leave to Hawaii? (not jealous...).
Hi Martine, I don't give you advice for baking something, because I never made cake or pie .
We are almost ready to prepare dinner. Some pasta dish, with some Rose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2270) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We leave on August 9 for a week...all that vacationing on Bonaire forced me to plan the trip....Bon was just a bit too far to get from a pair of very aging parents right now...Dinner sounds great...I am still at morning coffee time!
time for a new thread I think...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1985) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Of course I tell you. I handle Cyprus Airways in Paris, so I asked the Cyprus Airways manager in Paris to send a telex to Cyprus Airways in London Heathrow just to wish Annie and Trevor a nice flight and to remind them in case the plane was full and upgrading needed. But no trace of Annie and Trevor on Cyprus Airways... My surprise failed :o(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2272) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What a great surprise that would be, Martine! Wonder where they went?
New thread here... Saturday calm continues...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1986) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jean Paul has just left to buy a LOTO ticket. If we win, Barbara, we meet in Hawaïï, and of course, Diana and Eileen, you'll be our guests...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2274) on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 12:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That would be GREAT...reminds me it's lotto day here too..maybe I should tryp and we'll take the whole BT crowd!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration