BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Friday Continues!!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Friday Continues!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1445) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 4:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's one!

I can't wait to go diving tomorrow! But we can go diving in our basement, it has been raining all day today and it's flooded! Our builder has to fix it (still under warrenty).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5001) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 4:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen you beat me to that one this time. It has rained here all day today too. Good job you got that warranty gal. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1342) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 4:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, you both beat me here! Very slow computer here at my desk
a.jpg b.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1446) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I am glad that I am not the only one with the slow computer right now. It's painful. My husband has the basement under control now. We took a lot of pictures. It is supposed to be a nice weekend though!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1447) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1448) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 4:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Let the sunsets begin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1449) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! Tailend!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5003) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 5:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a couple of nice fish. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5005) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1450) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

All the neighbours on our street are having flooding problems. One has in coming through the ceiling, others in the side wall soaking carpet. We had to rip down the insulation in the basement, it's just soaked down there. The rain should clear up by midnight. We took lots of pictures!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1451) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1453) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5006) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen. Nice sunsets. It will be interesting to hear what the builders have to say for themselves. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1454) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie B, we have been trying to get a hold of them and all we are getting is 'we can help you out on Tuesday' (Monday being a stat holiday). It's a bit frustrating because everyone is trying to get away for the weekend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5007) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh my goodness. Don't ya just hate it when that happens.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1455) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

What's the saying, 'When it rains, it pours.' LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1456) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The colours are amazing tonight.
I wish I was there where there is no rain!!:-)

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1457) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5008) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gottta go now Eileen. See you tomorrow. Annie b.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1458) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GoodNight AnnieB! I have some things to do (cleaning basement:-)) too, so I am going to say goodnight to all as well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1459) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK one more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6549) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 7:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

great sunsets gal! hope you get your basement dry eileen, and have fun on your dive tomorrow. can't wait to hear about it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1343) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow! Nice sunsets ladies! Sorry to hear of your flooding problems, Eileen...house problems are a nightmare! Did you enhance those colors in the 18:52... those are amazing...hope to see you all tomorrow...will be hooking up the new computer so wish me luck...and then on to high speed in another few days! Good night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4281) on Saturday, May 17, 2003 - 3:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The real sunset colors were much more spectacular last night than what you see above. Didn't have a camera handy where I was, so no pics of it, unfortunately.

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration