BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Sunday, Sunday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Sunday, Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (BonaireTalker - Post #94) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 2:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not a creature is stirring ...

one

And this one, having fallen asleep on the sofa, is now going to retire (I'm on Eastern Daylight Time). Night all, morning to those who will soon or are stirring out there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan A. Kassner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #392) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, before anyone gets up and stirs, I need to say good night. Just enjoyed a wonderful eight-course meal that included chocolate in every dish. It was soooooooooooo good. But now I, too, am tired, and am off to bed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #489) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 6:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning to all of you. First signs of the daylight
Joost
33a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #490) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 6:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

so much difference in only four minutes
33a

haven't seen Blikie lately?
3b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1210) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 6:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning! I wanted to come back and check in again yesterday, but got sidetracked. Went to a great lacrosse game last night. Today should be low key.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #491) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lucky Eileen, you found Blikie or is it Grendel?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1212) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Joost! I honestly do not know which one it is. Hopefully someone will help us out today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1213) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Back again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (BonaireTalker - Post #95) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I would think it's Grendel. Here's a closeup I took in March ...

grendel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1214) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

What a cute dog!
Heeeeerrrrrrrrrreeee'sss Charlotte!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (BonaireTalker - Post #96) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish life ... but I'm not up on names. Sorry

fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (BonaireTalker - Post #97) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooops. Double post. Sorry Eileen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1215) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 7:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1216) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 8:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish Bits...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #386) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Eileen!
How is your sister doing with The SARS "thing" - is she quarantined at her hospital?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1217) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 9:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Carol! I'm having a lazy morning today. And I am enjoying every minute of it!

My sister is not worried about catching SARS. (The hospital where she works was under temporary quarantine for a few hours a couple of weekends ago.) The media is making SARS sound like the Plague. Anyway, there have been some irresponsible people out there disobeying their quarantine and going out into the public. So I can understand the WHO decision on warning travellers not to fly into Toronto. My sister says that most patients have recovered fully and any victims have been elderly with lung problems. I saw my sister yesterday, and is doing fine. I do hope that SARS will be contained and a vaccine found worldwide.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1218) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 9:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Picasso's Tail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1220) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'll catch everyone later!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #388) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's good to hear Eileen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #389) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just posted our Trip Report! I'm still working on the Dining Report portion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1222) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just read your report Carol! Loved it!
1One from the archives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1223) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1224) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6342) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning all! great captures everyone...
parrot
cam.jpg

some wave action
cam.jpgcam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1225) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Cynde!
Big Wave Action.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (BonaireTalker - Post #99) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Something sure is keeping Grendel's attention ...

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1226) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where did everybody go?

I am out, have a great afternoon everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1227) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (BonaireTalker - Post #100) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Almost time for a surfing safari!!!

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1420) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya gang,
I am just back from my looong week end and it was a truly good one. I love my friends and they have a "Grendal" number two, named Lichi. Very impressive but terrorized by bees and butterflies.
Jean Paul is actually en route from Singapore to Paris. He is supposed to land at 5.50 AM tomorrow morning. He sent me some emails and pics he did at Singapore airport today during his transit, he is wearing his mask. Very "cute".
Folks, I do not feel so good for a cpouple of days. Throat pain, broken voice ( as if I ate some emery paper ) and today some difficulty to breathe... No, it is not what you may imagine ( well, I wish so :o) ), I just think I just caught a cold at the airport when working under the rain... plus woga wogas and some cigarettes... Anyway, if I feel too bad, I call for an ambulance !
Karen, Keith and olaf must be there. They didn't appear on the cam yet... I wonder what kind of chocolates Olaf will bring to the Richter familly, Leonidas ? Lady Godiva ? yum, yum.
Well, sunday is quite over here. Most of you are still at the begining of your day, just enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #102) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome back Martine. You surely have just caught a flu bug and you will be well with some rest. Take care of yourself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan A. Kassner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #393) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 1:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, everyone (except Martine) Good evening, Martine. That is not good news about your throat. Hope you feel better before Jean-Paul gets home. That would be a bummer if you couldn't have any fun!

Just a boat going by at the moment. Otherwise the cams are bare.

showpic

Have a nice day, all. See you later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1421) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 1:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cindylou and Dan,
I just checked Singapore Ailines website and JP's flight is supposed to land tomorrow at 06.48 AM, that means I won't be home to welcome him. I have to leave around 08.30 for work :o(
But he might be so wrecked, perhaps it is better.
I think I am going to bed early tonight, as I do not feel good, I do not even feel hungry. I'll have some aspirin and spray for my throat, have a good sleeping night and tomorrow I'll probably be a "new" woman. Have a nice evening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #103) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 1:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sleep tight and all that good stuff. I predicting an overnight recovery.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1422) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks, sure it will Cindylou. Nighty night gang.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1210) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! Slept late after continued work putting the house back together (this could take weeks between real work). Glad to see you back Martine....lots of fluids for you! Eileen, you are probably gone...here are some nice waves...
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1211) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 1:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Chubby ducking under the camera a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1212) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 2:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trying to look like he's flying a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1213) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 2:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Come in closer, Satch...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Thatcher (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

going in!
pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1228) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just came back and look what popped in!
1divers!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1229) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome back Martine! Good Night and I hope that you feel better tomorrow! I wish a safe flight for your husband!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1214) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers...having fun while I'm vacuuming- ugh! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1230) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1215) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's one that got missed...Eileen I see you are still peeking in... a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1216) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oops, I just missed your post...!!! Got to remember to scroll!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1231) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) Nothing wrong with posting divers! :-) My husband is finally finally finally installing the dishwasher right now. It's quite windy outside right now and since we do not have sod yet, quite dusty too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1217) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice day on the water too! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1232) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This one might be a double post!
I can not wait to go out diving soon, in a month or so. My dad can not wait to take out my husband (I thought my husband was my buddy!!! I guess I was wrong LOL!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1218) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They're back...a.jpg
It's actually clear today but I am now obsessed with getting the house totally clean after everything was upheaved with the new floors...I can identify with the dust! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cindylou (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #104) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1219) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yup, we're doubling! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1233) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Today I did not feel like cleaning but it is definately a never ending job!! When we had our condo last year it was easy to keep clean. I like opening up the windows to let the fresh air in but sometimes we get a sand dune in our rooms. Can't hang our laundry outside yet! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1220) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone likes to show off their legs! LOL a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1234) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

There are so many Great Minds on BT!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1221) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see your doing those scrolling to the right posts...did you know if you scroll fast enough, they look like one of Annie's moving pictures! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1235) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Barbara!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1236) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another dive boat coming in??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1222) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice, two boats...a.jpg
P.S., Mary Lou and I did decide that it makes you pretty dizzy to view the photos that way - LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1237) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Especially after a glass of wine . (It's a relaxing Sunday afternoon:-))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1224) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

No divers! just boat leftovers...
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1225) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ROTFLOL now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1238) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

New Thread anyone???? I'll start!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1226) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe some more divers coming? a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1240) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 3:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope so.:-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration