BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Otro martes agradable ..
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Otro martes agradable ..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #130) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 5:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

.. which is supposed to be 'Another Nice Tuesday' ..

Igor .. it's already 10.15, and you still haven't open the thread ..
And Jake .. what about Marc and Kitty ??? Did I miss out on something, and are they about stay over on Bon for a long time ?? Since you said Marc is working ..

Anyway, no use in posting black squares, so I'll leave the webcam pic for now ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 5:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Olaf
They are both working for the van de Valk family and are temporary living at Port Bonaire
Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1116) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 6:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning!
Like u said Olaf: long time no see.... U missed the part of Marc & Kitty leaving and u missed the "D(utch) B(onaire) T(alk) D(inner) - M(arc)&K(itty)F(arewell)D(inner)" in Rotterdam!
We tought u left us... :-( :-)
Sorry 4 not opening the thread earlier... I do have 2 work some times u know :-)
2 wake up seeing this every morning...... sigh

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob neer (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #641) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

sunrise

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1117) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I found some fish-activity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #424) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning dive boat.... and I'm stuck here waiting for the freezing rain and snow to hit. :-(

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #694) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning,Everyone. I'm just here for a minute.....laptop will freeze up anytime.:-(p

margarite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #695) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 10:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Darn...not the right one. p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Igor ... did they actually really leave for Bon ??? For how long ??
Pity I missed out on that dutch dinner .. like I said, been busy like a maniac ..

Anywayz, thumbs up for Annette today ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 11:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Olaf
check yesterday's thread and you will see their pictures, as well as Jake's information on their respective jobs
Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1118) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Olaf, they did move there.
Kitty got an job-offer and Marc had an job-guarantee (and he has a job now as Joost said).
As far as I know, they will stay there as long as they like it (might be 4ever...).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #133) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kewl .. very very nice ..
Joost I read yesterdays thread, and saw their pics .. didn't realize they did move over ...
I'll have a look at their website ..

When did they move ??

Grtzls

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1119) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They left sunday 20 jan 2003 on the 23:30 flight. There is a message of Marc from Wednesday last week!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #706) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Guys!o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bluetang (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #185) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hi olaf, you speak spanish too?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #407) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Afternoon camers:

passing shower

s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #134) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bluetang .. no hablé español durante mucho tiempo, así que apenas lo hablo un poco ..
So .. just a bit ...
:o)

I envy Marc & Kitty ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #750) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like we have a rainy day on Bonaire.
my documents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #710) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rainy ,yes, but as B.Talker Martine once said (and I quote) "A rainy day on Bonaire is better than a rainy day in Paris" and I know it's much better than a rainy day in McKinney, Texas!p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #711) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 2:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sun is trying to come out again.o

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leigh Ann (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #841) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is my first attempt to post since the upgrade! Hope it's successful. It's a rainy day in Tennessee today. Wish I was in Bonaire! Here's Satchmo.
satchmo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #755) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's some fish.
my documents
Have you ever noticed the coral on the left. It looks like a glove? any ideas??
my documents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leigh Ann (BonaireTalker - Post #842) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I noticed the "glove" looking coral yesterday too Ida! Here is Grendel looking for something.
grendel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #717) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 6:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sunset is pretty todayp

But I like it better when there are some clouds to bounce the light around. margarite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #718) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 6:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nitey nite, little fishies. Put on your jammies. It's time for beddie-byeo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #719) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 6:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a dark one. Annie hope you are home now and able to enjoy these.i

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1800) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 8:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Qué sorpresa encontrar espanol aquí. No me dí cuenta de que sabías hablar espanol Olaf, ni tú tampoco bluetang. Qué divertido

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3268) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 8:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Margarite. Thanks for the sunset. It is very late here. We got home at 5.00pm and I fell asleep. Just wanted to say everything went ok today, but one humpy nurse told us off for being late. Can't write what I told her. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #722) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 9:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hospitals are full of grumpy people....the patients are grumpy cause they are sick, the nurses are grumpy cause the patients are grumpy......everyone's doing the best they can. Tomarrow is a nice short day for you and Emma. margarite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Wednesday, January 29, 2003 - 5:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jenni ..
Máquina de hilar bien, no hablo el español demasiado bueno, sino que sé un poco hablarlo. Es una lengua muy hermosa.

Good for you Annie .. if a grumpy nurse is the worst part of the day, you had a reasonable ok day ..

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration