BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Monday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-11-28 to 2003-05-31: Monday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #1114) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 4:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all!
The cams are still dark, but I just wanted 2 start a thread 'cause I have missed doing that the last week. :-)
Have a great day & see ya later...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #13) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning Igor
today there is an extra webcam available with a vieuw from Kralendijk. Check at the webside of pocruises.com and search for the Arcadia.
looks great. have fun.
Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Thomas (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Big Brother is watching you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Thomas (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #2) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

(Message edited by erniethomas on January 27, 2003)

(Message edited by erniethomas on January 27, 2003)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Thomas (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Get it right one dayC:/pictures/closeup.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patricia Sirls (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #3) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 8:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well it is another cold snowy day in NE Ohio! Bonaire looks warm and inviting, oh to hit the lottery!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill something or other (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

okay - lets try this

view from Arcadia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill something or other (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 9:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW!!! Talk about Beginner's Luck!!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #743) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake,

The new look and features are great!

Ida

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #126) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 10:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ola ...

Nice colors over Jake's backyard ..

Igor .. long time no see ..
How was your trip ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3240) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 11:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Igor, Olaf and Ida. Nice Sunny day here today, and a good short hospital day. Was home by 1.30pm. Everything going ok so far. Annie B.

This is all I could find.
anything anything

Bill something or other Welcome, and well done.

Hi to everyone else here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3241) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's a couple of divers. Wonder who they are. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (BonaireTalker - Post #421) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for all the morning posts, everyone... I'm just posting so I can see what "Level" appears next to my name. It listed me as a newbie over in Community Chat (because I've never posted in that area before).

Have a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anita (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #118) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice picture at 7:35. That's how I feel in my office most of the time...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (BonaireTalker - Post #127) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good on you Annette ...
Hope the hospital visits stay like this ..

Boot detected ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jill Ganderton (BonaireTalker - Post #45) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi there, I've just been checking the webcam from the Arcadia, but that doesn't look like Kralendijk to me, AND it's raining! If it is indeed Kralendijk, please will someone help me figure out where?
Thanks!
Jill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #128) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good on you Annette ...

Boat detected ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #129) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good on you Annette ...

Boat detected ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3248) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Olaf. Tomorrow is an all day event, so I may not be around. We will have to wait and see. Annie B.

Some that I forgot to post.

anything anything

Thank you spell check you are wonderful. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #399) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh look, visitors at the gate.

v

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (BonaireTalker - Post #400) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI Annie,

How you doing??

Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #401) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look, there's Jake... hi Jake.

v

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3250) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Kevin, We are doing just fine thanks. Into the second week, and no sickness yet. Hey, I think this is Marc and Kitty at the gate. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 1:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie B
you're right, wonder what work they really are doing down there
Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #402) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's good, lots of prayers coming your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Richter - NetTech (Moderator - Post #1324) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

About the Arcadia webcam, it is not Bonaire. It says it is on their website but definitely not Bonaire. With the shore on the right, it would be facing Karel's Beach Bar (which I can't see in the pic), the bay doesn't curve around in front of the ship, and it is way too built up. Jake agrees. We don't think it is Curacao either, maybe Aruba?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Yana Herold (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #50) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 2:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake,
Thanks for the new features. This looks great! Thanks to Michael Gaunt for posting us on the street cam 20 Jan 17:26 Yana, CB, Richard, and Ramonda.
Yana

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #748) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like we have some divers.
my documents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ida Christie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #749) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here they are.

my documents

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #3755) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The visitors were Marc & Kitty. Marc starts Saturday waiting tables at the Banana Tree at Plaza. Kitty starts working as assistant to the director at Solar Management (management company responsible for managing Bel-Mar, Plaza, Buddy, etc.) They are quite happy, and Kitty will be joining us next Tuesday at Gibi's (Marc's got to work then).

Jake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 3:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jake,
I've just got informed by my family that there is no boat, the skyscrapers on the left can't exist. So pocruises.com is not very reliable about this stuff. sorry for posting this link this morning
Joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #102) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 4:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Satchmo Horizontal
my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By zodmeh (BonaireTalker - Post #103) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Satchmo Horizontal
my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #403) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anyone having problems connecting? or is it me?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By marianne & joost (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dear Igor,
I'am going 2 bed will you be please to be kind to open the new tread tomorrow
joost

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #422) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think it's just you Kevin.... I've had no problem all day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Mac (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #404) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yea, I think so. The system admins here at work have been tweeking the firewall since that worm attacked this weekend. Seems better now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chet Wood (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #299) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, checked out the pocruises.com site and found that the Arcadia is at 14 deg 0 min 41 sec N & 60 deg 59 min 32 sec W. That's Castries, St. Lucia! Apparently, they skipped Bonaire, even though their site states they are at Bonaire

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3259) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I found Bluebeard in the archives, and I am not sure if the other fish is a Sergeant Major or not. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #317) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!
Just got home......started looking at this thread and thought to myself "hmmmmmm, I didn't think Bonaire was that green - that almost looks like St. Lucia". Then I got down to Chet's message - LOL. Hopefully the people steering the boat know where they are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3262) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is sunset time.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3267) on Monday, January 27, 2003 - 7:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night night everyone.

anythinganything

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #423) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 12:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Reflections from the Street Cam - See you all tomorrow...

pic1

Michael

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jill Ganderton (BonaireTalker - Post #46) on Tuesday, January 28, 2003 - 1:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh I'm so glad that webcam from the cruise ship was NOT Kralendijk...I was sure it was not (how could it be)....but wondered where it was! So, thanks for the detective work to discover the true location!
At the risk of being biased, give me Kralendijk every time!
Good night all,
Jill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marc @ CrystalVisions (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #848) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone, yep, that was us at the cams... I called my mother from the gate telling her to go the cams site... she was thrilled :-)

The Arcadia has not been in port this week, although the Update had her scheduled. The next day we had the Arosa Blu and the Volendam at the same time... the streets were filled!

Got 9 minutes remaining on this card... so off to another thread ;-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration