BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Getting around Bonaire: Motorcycle rentals?
Bonaire Talk: Getting around Bonaire: Archives: Archives 1999 - 2006: Archives - 1999-06-07 to 2002-09-10: Motorcycle rentals?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic Berhow on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is there anywhere to rent a motorcycle? While scooters and mopeds work in a pinch, I would love to be able to rent a bike.
BTW only 8 days to go till vacation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor on Thursday, November 8, 2001 - 4:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You can rent Harleys in town at Bonaire Motorcycle. I can even loan you my Harley Pocket watch!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Nesselrodt on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dominic, after you get the watch from Michael, you can rent your Harley from Bonaire Motorcycle Shop located on Kaya Grandi. Contact Orlando at 566-2131 or 790-4409 or motorcycleshop@bonairenet.com.

Tim W. Nesselrodt
Owner/Property Manager
Ocean View Villas
http://www.oceanviewvillas.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dominic Berhow on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the info, only three more days!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration