BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Mi Banana
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2009: Archives - 2009-01-01 to 2009-06-30: Mi Banana
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairebliss.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3722) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 9:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone have the phone # for Mi Banana please?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Miss Sunshine *Tink* (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #174) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 10:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The phone book Ann? I know, I'm a smart arse...love ya:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3684) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 11:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

717 4472

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16768) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mi Banana, Good God, I wish I was not a mod.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3140) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jerry, go make 12" Zucchini Boats with Gail's John....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16769) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm sorry, I can't help it.

Ann, your Banana must be something special to have it's own phone #?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16770) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gail has a john? I can not go there!!!!!!!!!!!NO NO NO!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3142) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Stand back.....he's on a roll......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Miss Sunshine *Tink* (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #175) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ann has a phone number for her banana, and gail has a john...LMAO...anyone need some salt peter?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16772) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 3:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

12" to boot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3685) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 5:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and is anyone interested in where Mi Banana is located??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara "CB" Gibson (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3146) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, are you Jerry's straight man?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael gaynor (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3686) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 5:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

cute!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16775) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 5:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, I'll bite.
Where is your Banana Michael?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Miss Sunshine *Tink* (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #177) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't tell Michael, keep it a secret:-) I have a picture of a place that's across from Mi Banana John Salt Peter...hahahahaaha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16777) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 9:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde you !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16779) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 9:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael, show me yours, I'll show you mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16780) on Monday, May 11, 2009 - 9:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, you staying up to late again?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Little Miss Sunshine *Tink* (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 1:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's the place across from mi banana
pachi's

ann, sorry for hijacking the thread, luv ya
thread officially hijacked

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16786) on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 2:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning sunshine:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elaine sculley (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #838) on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 2:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning all
thanks for the laughs

ann sorry i didn't get to see u when i was there in march but thank u very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for all ur help

hi michael thank u alsooooooooooooo
es

best to louise and kaarien hugs and prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairebliss.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3724) on Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - 9:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Elaine, it was my pleasure to assist with your travel booking.

OH MY GOSH...the BESTEST meal tonight. I was with a group of 8 at Mi Banana. We had fresh Mahi Mahi and lovely healthy salads and delish rice with their avocado sauce. We all had fresh juice and some had a little Bacardi. Carlos the waiter was nothing short of fabulous. He eluded to the family expanding in the near future at a new location. How can one beat 17 guilder fresh fish??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs - is on Bonaire!!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #8475) on Wednesday, May 20, 2009 - 2:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm hopefully going to Mi Banana tonight. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Just little ole me with a (*) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5896) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 9:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie is the waiter Carlos from the Green parrot?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diane and Bea (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #337) on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 9:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ahhh the green parrot. What memories we have of that place . It was good !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan - www.bonairebliss.com (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3739) on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 - 6:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I met Carlos one night but never saw him before. I organized a group dinner earlier in May and he took great care of us. The Green Parrot was before my Bonaire time but again, the owner's son is Carlos. He is about 20-25??

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration