BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Wil's Tropical Grill- 4 Stars quality, creativity & service
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2009: Archives - 2009-01-01 to 2009-06-30: Wil's Tropical Grill- 4 Stars quality, creativity & service
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Debra Rood (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Saturday, April 11, 2009 - 9:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We visited Wils' 2x during a recent visit.
After trying Capriccio, Mona Lisa's and Richards(horribe service and mediocre quality at Richards) we all agree, we LOVED Wil's!
Sue and Wil and the rest of the staff are personable and accommodating. We ordered the Mahi Mahi with 5 beans in a carribean sauce; spicy, yet flavorful and a great presentation. On our last night, we had the smoked marlin dip with pita points that was excellent but the special meal he offered us(not on the menu) was NY/LA best restaurant quality...grilled barracuda over a simple field greens...I can't describe the flavor..perfect!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #512) on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Debra,--Welcome to BT
wow-- I'm starving already, Will be on island in July and Plan on going to Will's at least once.

I have to commend you on playing it safe on your first post and not talking about crime!! [private joke]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By carter farrell (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #126) on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Will's is our favorite restaurant. I just wish the mosquitos would avoid eating there as well. That said compliments to the staff for providing bug repellant in several forms. If Will's moves to Europe I believe the quality of food as well as the service would earn him a Michelin star

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Thorpe, (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #513) on Sunday, April 12, 2009 - 1:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carter, it's the one place I always wear long pants. But with that said, can't wait to try it again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Doyal (BonaireTalker - Post #21) on Monday, April 27, 2009 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I just ate there a couple of days ago and didn't have many bites.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration