BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Samur sailing dinner to Klein
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2007: Archives - 2007-10-01 to 2007-01-31: Samur sailing dinner to Klein
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosie (BonaireTalker - Post #38) on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 5:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Has anyone done their Thai dinner sail? Worth it? They also do a lunch/drinks/snorkeling trip to Klein. Anyone done that? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rosie (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 5:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh my bad!!! I now see someone right below me asked the same question. Hope we get an answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spicy Mad (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Monday, October 15, 2007 - 9:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Judging by the overwhelming lack of response, I gotta guess a.)it might Touristy, b.)might not be that good (or worth it- given you'd have to give up a night dive to go) or c.)Not many Thai food fans.....which I'd find impossible to believe. Hopefully someone will respond.

Spicy_mad

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here. (Forgotten your password or username?)
Username:  
Password:

Please review the BonaireTalk Posting Policy before posting your message.
Watch our videos here

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration