BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Dining at home
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2003 -2006: Archives - 2005-12-14 to 2006-03-01: Dining at home
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By pamela larter (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 1:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

awhile ago, i heard that there is someone who will cook your meal at your guest house. is this still possible?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Gauron (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #399) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

By Jerry Gauron (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #397) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 12:32 pm:
Yes there is.
How many people?
What type of foods? (Rack of lamb) or Hot dogs?
How is the kitchen? Gas stove?
Dates?

By Jerry Gauron (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #398) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 12:50 pm:
Pamela,
Give the cooking school a short. Some of there chefs are outstanding!
http://www.bonairedining.com/guide/restaurants/cheznous.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16321) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pamela, Annette, from the Last Bite Bakery offers a wide selection of items, and she will deliver to your place. I've ordered from her a couple of times and she is a FABULOUS cook. There are a couple of other places that deliver, I'll have to look them up.

Are you looking for delivery, or for someone to come to where you are staying and cook the meal right there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3714) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 7:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, it looks like she's wanting someone to come to her place to cook a meal....

Quote:
"awhile ago, i heard that there is someone who will cook your meal at your guest house. is this still possible?"

I'm wishing right now I had someone to come to my house and cook me a meal, too! lol!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick T. (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #686) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 8:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly you pay for the gas to get there and what food you would like prepared and i would consider driving up there to cook for you all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16325) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 9:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kelly, I figured Pamela wanted someone to come into the home to cook the meal, but don't remember ever reading about it so thought I'd throw the "delivery" option out there:-) Plus, Annette may know of someone that does this.

I do remember reading that some of the "villas" come with a cook if you like:-) I would like that a LOT! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ...boom dee ay (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #975) on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 11:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know let's do a progressive dinner party.... appetizers here in Santa Barbara, then down the coast to Cynde's over to Kelly's, then down to Patrick's, we can finish up somewhere in Vahmont???

Sorry for the diversion... back to the question at hand :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Baum (GDLW) (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3715) on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Maybe Pamela is renting a villa and it will come with a chef if she's interested.... doesn't that sound positively divine??? It does to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16331) on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 1:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boom, I like that idea! LOL! Kelly, it does sound wonderful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Back to Jeanine, or is it Tribs? (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1773) on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 2:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Boom! You need a course by me, after Patrick, and before Vahmont!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Roswell - The Last Bite Bakery (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #168) on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 5:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Pamela and Cynde Lee...and everyone.

As part of my business - I actually do offer private chef services. I come to your home and prepare the meal there - my courses usually include: hors d'oeuvres / appetizer / main / dessert.

E-mail me if you're interested :-)

Annette

PS.... I hope this isn't considered SPAM as I'm sort of correcting a post???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16340) on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annette, it's not spam. You are correcting my information about your services:-) Oh boy...what a treat that would be, you cook a meal at the villa...heaven!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Roswell - The Last Bite Bakery (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #169) on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 10:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey there Cyn.

Thanks !! Yes - I bet it is a treat !! I wish someone would do the same for me ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cyn (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #16353) on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 2:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annette, LOL! I would offer, but I don't cook, and it wouldn't be very good...LOL!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration