BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Dining: Bonaire Talk Taste Night
Bonaire Talk: Dining: Archives: Archives 2003 -2006: Archives - 2003-03-01 to 2004-06-17: Bonaire Talk Taste Night
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ann Phelan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1199) on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 7:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Not to deviate from the Giby's night, but Marc, Kitty, Mags and I want to have a BT group go to Rendezvous for a night to taste the menu. It's 20.00 USD for a 3 course meal.

We want to go within the next two weeks so who is in and what week? NOT Tue. please as that is reserved for Giby's.

The couple Manfred and Malouse are soo sweet and if BT can help get them off the ground while enjoying what I hope is a sumptuous meal, then lets....so please email me as to when u r keen..

Annie
www.bonairewindsurfing.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jake Richter (Moderator - Post #4458) on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 10:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'd be interested, but we're on an food sensitive "elimination diet", and can't eat a whole lot of stuff for the next 2 weeks, Annie.

Sorry.

Jake

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration