BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: We're here...
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: We're here...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jo (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 5:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone. I'm pretty much a lurker on this board but I look at it and dream a lot when we're at home, but now we're HERE! In Bonaire and I just love it. This is our 9th trip and we just keep on coming back! This year I have decided to do a blog so if anyone is interested it's called www.bellazeeva.wordpress.com I've been putting up some comments and photos. It's pretty special here and we have already done some spectacular dives at Vista Blue, Karpata, Andrea I, Belnam and The Lake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9261) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi there Jo! I'll put your link in my Favorites so I can visit it through out the week.

Have a great time and do a dive or two for me. :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Barbie"Ruth******Ken's forever love (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5655) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jo, so glad you came out of lurkdom! Your blog is wonderful. We don't have a trip planned for this year as we have college coming up for our son and we are busy with that instead, so being able to read what others are experiencing and seeing the pictures is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing :)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ABCdivers (BonaireTalker - Post #71) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice blog! Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jo (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 4:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You're welcome everybody. It's about time I shared as I live through other peoples report when not on Bonaire. Thanks for the nice comments re my blog. It's a very rainy day here on Bon today, but it's still warm, the birds are singing and all is good. Keep looking at the blog, more photos to follow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jo (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire never fails to amaze me. We are halfway through our holiday and having a fantastic time. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to look at my blog and photos and for your nice comments. We have had great dives, some great dinners and met up with old friends and new. I think the best meal we have had so far was in Sense which is opposite the entry to the Plaza closely followed by Cafe de Paris. We have been here 9 times now and I think that this has been the best diving so far. (With the exception of the Whale Shark in a few years ago and meeting up with Dolphins at the Lake on the last trip) Still a week to go so maybe those Dolphins will come back to see us soon....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration