BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Ohmmmmmmmmmmm
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Archives: Archives 2006-2008: Archives 2008-08-01 to 2008-12-31: Ohmmmmmmmmmmm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom LIVE FROM BONAIRE!!! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17785) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Calamari anyone? Here are a few pics of friends.

back to the water to see more friends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom LIVE FROM BONAIRE!!! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17786) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ooooops, silly me forgot one
the real number 4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Boat Chick**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6753) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 1:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

niiiccceeee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie, (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10670) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 1:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

they make me hungry,, Great shots..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12717) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 1:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Had some last night, very tasty.

Good going Tommy-Boy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Krispi* 31 days!! (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3234) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 2:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

SW..where were you diving when you got those pix?
please share and thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Babs (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12181) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice, Tommy! Looks like the viz is still affected by the storms? Thanks for posting! 5 weeks to go for me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Linda* (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2733) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

They look like little aliens from outer space. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom LIVE FROM BONAIRE!!! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17787) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ohmmmmmmmm

In the water.

Viz sucks.

More aliens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom LIVE FROM BONAIRE!!! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17788) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Timmmy, I think it is time we show them our little friend. What do you think? Yes you are right,not right now. How about tonight after dinner?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kimo (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #203) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 4:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good pics Tom... The only ones we saw while there were much smaller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ****Boat Chick**** (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6758) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Kimo, where ya been?

Tom, yes, the vis looks like it really sucks...big time. I think anyone thinking about going to Bonaire right now should cancel their trip...such a shame...LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Parsons (BonaireTalker - Post #80) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dave & Leslie are there now and say the vis has been 80-90 ft. Better that 0 vis in Illinois anyday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmmy- Bonairian Bottom Dweller - LIVE (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6046) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

After dinner it is - my turn to buy ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom LIVE FROM BONAIRE!!! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17789) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 5:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jay, we are talking about visibility IN THE WATER:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12735) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 6:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Tommy-Boy, the last time you showed someone your little friend it cost you 6 months probation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom LIVE FROM BONAIRE!!! (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #17790) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

THAT WAS BEAU, I WAS FRAMED!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kimo (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #204) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BC, Still around but not much time to chat.. Normally every couple of weeks I try to catch up and get a few laughs from reading everyones posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Cherry Bonaire Oct.3rd-YES!!! (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #114) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 9:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Tom, man you done good ! You guys are making this look so easy! I am just hoping I can get be cool, calm, "stay still" and get at least one good close up of these beautiful little creators !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DiveWarm (BonaireTalker - Post #37) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 9:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love Squid and was lucky to have a close encounter with 2 on our trip to Bonaire (for like 15 minutes). Ever since I started diving, I can't eat squid or octopus anymore.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *joe brannan* (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #534) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 10:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde...your lil snide comment about cancelling trips because of poor viz.....broke my heart....how could you even kid about cancelling trips when I've sniveled (is that a word) all day about having to cancel my trip due to the twirly tropical danger air thingie. Cynde...you suck.

I have to go now...I've got a gallon of cookies and cream ice cream (Bluebell....a texas classic) that I have to eat before the electricity goes off.

I still love ya Cynde but you've wounded me................................................................................................................................................................................................NOT

Life...it's better with cheddar

el joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Parsons (BonaireTalker - Post #81) on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 10:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh ya Tom the vis in the quarries around here is terrible. My buddy that owns the local dive shop once said that if you can dive in Illinois you can dive anywhere.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tribs, at home. (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6727) on Friday, September 12, 2008 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh well, better to have bad viz then not to be diving.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration