BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Trip Reports: Bonaire Trip Slide Show - Repost
Bonaire Talk: Trip Reports: Archives: Archives 2000 to 2005: Archives - 2004-08-02 to 2005-05-08: Bonaire Trip Slide Show - Repost
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mehmet Kurgun (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 12:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I watched this slide show tonight and it brought back sweet memories from our trip to Bonaire in June. I thought it would be nice to repost it for those who are planning a trip to Bonaire and those who have been there.
Download by clicking on Bonaire 2004. It's a .zip file so you need to unzip it to your desktop or anywhere you wish in your directory, turn up the sound, double click on the Bonaire 2004.exe file, sit back and enjoy. :-)

Mehmet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #167) on Wednesday, October 6, 2004 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow - thanks for bringing back the memories. And so I have to ask you - what did you use to create the show... it's GREAT!

11 weeks and counting...

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mehmet Kurgun (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #5) on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 12:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Marabeth,

Sorry about not having to respond sooner. I'm glad you have enjoyed the slide show. You're very welcome. I used a slideshow program called PicturesToExe.
I know you will have a great time in Bonaire. Be sure to have an Amstel Bright on me. ;)

Mehmet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #211) on Monday, October 11, 2004 - 10:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will have to look that up and find that. And I most certainly will have a Bright or two or three on you ;-)

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mehmet Kurgun (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #6) on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 1:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mara,

Here's the web site for PicturesToExe.

Mehmet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #216) on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 - 8:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mehmet,

Many thanks - this looks perfect.

Mara

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration