BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Newsgroup Announcements: Community News
Bonaire Talk: Newsgroup Announcements: Community News
  Subtopic Posts   Updated
Bonaire Gets First Underwater Reef WebCam1  4/9, 1:28 pm
Sand Dollar Dive & Photo Recovery1  12/23, 12:06 pm
Dive Bonaire Adds Fill Station1  8/23, 12:41 pm
InfoBonaire - The New Official Bonaire Web Site1  7/1, 11:26 pm
Eden Beach Resort Opens1  6/4, 12:06 pm

This area is for news items and press releases dealing with happenings on Bonaire. Please fill out the New Message information below, and your message will then be queued for review by a moderator. We reserve the right to edit your news items as we see fit.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration