BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire Nature & Nature Organizations: Requests Assistance
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire Nature & Nature Organizations: Foundation Animal Welfare Bonaire: Requests Assistance
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By *Freddie* (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12300) on Monday, June 22, 2009 - 6:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The Bonaire Insider has received a request to assist in getting the word out that the Foundation Animal Welfare Bonaire requires help. This non-profit association looks out for the welfare of all animals on Bonaire, including pets, such as dogs and cats, and also larger farm animals, such as horses.

Read the entire news item:
http://www.bonaireinsider.com/index.php/bonaireinsider/foundation_animal_welfare_bonaire_requests_assistance/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill a.k.a.Mr. Bill...(*) (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12492) on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 8:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got it Freddie! Thanks and right on it! :-)

(Message edited by modfreddie on December 13, 2009)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michelle M in Texas for now (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1351) on Sunday, December 13, 2009 - 10:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanx Freddie for posting this article....I will have to wait until after the first of the year, but I will contribute...I LOVE my 4-leggeds..

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration