BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Lazy Day Sunday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2002-07-01 to 2002-11-27: Lazy Day Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Grendel and Blikje were up early this morning looking out for Glenn. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By evelyn Fairbrother on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

i know who the the thank you guy is ... Thanks you , rusty for enlarging it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh! Evelyn do tell!! I won't tell anyone, promise. Annie B.

Nice day today. Lovely colours.
anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger {Martini} on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodmorning (for the US buddies) and good afternoon (for the European buddies). What a great day on Bon... Only 3 weeks, 3 days and some ours and HERE WE COME.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh man you are on the BIG countdown Martin, 24 days. Happy for you, wanting to go myself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

First sighting of a humanoid all day.
Annie B.

Can I come play with Yana please.
anything

Hi guys, pretty slow day here today. Martin, you'll be there before you know it. Annie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I really do think he could have come closer to the cam. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 12:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got black box syndrone. Don't know why I can't upload. One more try.

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 1:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

couple of fish pics...
cam.jpg
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 2:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

boats here, watch for divers!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By evelyn Fairbrother on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Annie he should have come closer to the cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By evelyn Fairbrother on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 2:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Still watching and waiting for brother to show up with dad on the cam going to wring brother neck lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carol Eddy on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 2:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Aren't we supposed to be watching for someone with pink fins.........as usual I can't remember who. Got your list, Annie?

pink fins

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 3:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

carol, here are some black fins!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 3:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Carol and Cynde. Just checked the list, no mention of colours. Sorry. Got Robert Grover and Denise written down. Could be them I s'pose. Annie B.

Divers in the distance. Why don't they come closer.
anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde Lee on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

here comes the sunsets...
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 6:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Can't post pics here anymore today. Taking much too long to upload for some reason. I thought broadband was supposed to be fast. Mine is at a standstill at the moment. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette Bursey on Sunday, October 6, 2002 - 7:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I seem to have just sped up a bit now, so i'll attempt to post the family pics. Annie B.

anything anything

anything anything

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration