BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Thursday , ... annie is back:-)
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-09-01 to 2004-12-31: Thursday , ... annie is back:-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1541) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 9:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodmorning to y'all !

In honour of Annie's save arrival back home today English breakfast is served:

sausages
baked beans
ham and eggs
porridge
toast and jam
tea , ofcourse loads of tea
etc etc.

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6527) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 9:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, Jos I'll move on to Thursday too...but where is the picture of? Are you going to make me read 2 weeks worth of threads to figure out where you are going? :-(
I don't think Wannadive Bob and Roger will be there to help you with your diving though! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1062) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening... or Morning, Barb and Jos!! :-)

Love your menus, Jos :-)

Your breakfast sounds like our dinner, cooked and served by Moi!! :-)

Peameal bacon, thick sliced (that's Back bacon or Canadian bacon for the Yanks), Eggs, lightly fried, sunny side up, toast with apple jelly, cranberry jelly, fuzzy navel jam, or strawberry jam.
All topped off with freshly brewed Tim Horton's coffee!!

Strange to have breakfast for dinner, but we had the bacon left over from the boat on the weekend, and I didn't want it to spoil.

Glad Annie's back, safe, sound and tanned!! :-) :-)
Long flights and delays are only a small bother - as long as you arrive safely :-)

Oh...... better keep this to topic.... a pic...

Bongos - the quiet time!!
bongos

Have a great night, everyone - or morning, Jos!! :-)

I'll see everyone for breakfast on the real tomorrow for me, and may peek back in to see who's still awake!!

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Owens (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sjoss, tell the truth, y'all know we Brits only do that for Breakfast on Sundays. Bet Annie's really having cornflakes which she will get herself. Hehehe
Pete

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1542) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara,

relax, no need to search for clues, .... there aren't any:-)
We had a holiday scheduled , just not a place to go , depended on the weather.
Weather overhere is truly autumn, soooo, ..... ( next clue ) 4 hours flight....to .....

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6528) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

SJos you are being so obtuse. Yes, I will make you get out the Merriam Webster again and again until you say where...Perhaps it is near Greece? Or maybe it is only in your dreams that you will see palm trees and a beach! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1543) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill , ....

you scare me !!! I don't know whats worse , having it for breakfast or for dinner:-)

Peter , ...
you scare me even more ! Every sunday ???:-)

sjosss

( says he who had vegetable/mincedmeat/creamcheese stuffed red peppers with Basmati rice for breakfast this afternoon , washed down with a "Kriek extra" ( Belgian Cherry beer) )

Come to think of it , I really would like to have a beer, any beer , at one of these tables :-):-):-)
bar

sjoss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1544) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BArbara !!!???

2 a : lacking sharpness or quickness of sensibility or intellect : INSENSITIVE, STUPID b : difficult to comprehend : not clear or precise in thought or expression

Please tell me you mean number 2 b :-)

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6529) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 10:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

2b it is! :-) And this is what you are dreaming I am sure!jos.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1063) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 11:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now, now, kiddies....... Play Nice!!!

I have to admit, I'm curious about the location too, Barb, but....... I can wait...... I have all the time in the world, now that I'm retired... supposedly!! Too many hobbies.... too little time!! :-( Actually.... too many Expensive hobbies!! LOL Diving, sailing.... and others!!

Jos..... breakfast for dinner sounded better to me tonight than Mrs. T's idea..... Beanies and Weinies!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1546) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 11:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill ,

I allllllllllways play nice , really , trust me, ...really ... ;-)

Barbara, thank you soooooo much for posting that picture again , now I really have to update my profile picture LOL.

Btw , what am I doing there??? A nr 1 or a nr 2 ?

LMAO

sjos

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1064) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 11:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Night, I'll 'see' you in about 9 hours!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1547) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 11:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara ,
you never told me you were overthere too ?!

You must have made some impression back then.
( yep , another clue :-) )

sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6530) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 11:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Goodnight Bill...see you soon I hope!
SJos, I must get some sleep too! And yes, a new profile pic would be good! :-) Goodnight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1548) on Wednesday, September 22, 2004 - 11:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill ,

Beanies and Weinies CAN be turned in a nice cheap Cassoulet if you like some cooking :-)
( favourite holiday food , camping , redwine , can of cassoulet , happy days)

sjoss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12255) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 12:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Did someone say "weinies"????? I have four of those dogs! BTW, Jos, you need to update your PROFILE PIC...PLEASE...hee hee...actually, I was thinking how we NEVER see signs at Bongos...like, I'm here, your not...Hi Mom, etc...soooooo that being said...and a couple glasses of wogga...I think that a "special night" needs to be dedicated to Bongo's, like Gibi's...where everyone gathers to say "hi" and also let everyone else know where they need to go to hold up their signs to say hi...I love you...I miss you...Bet your pipes are frozen...Don Quihotie was here (miss those roving donkey hotties)...soooo BT'ers...GO TO BONGOS ON THURSDAY NIGHTS UNLESS SPECIFIED ELSEWHERE...

YES, west coast, once more, can't sleep...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #380) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

what a lot of typing this morning over here!
Sjoss... I'll have some coffee, that's enough for now.....
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5417) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning,
Wow, you are quite exited this morninng ... Must be Sjoss' quizz, ugh ? :o)
OK, let's "Inspector Tlouzeau" investigate... 4 hours flight... Sea and cocotrees...
- Cyprus ?
- Israel ?
- Red Sea ?
- South Morocco ? Tunisia ?
- Canary Islands ?
- Azores .... ?
Thanks you for the nice breakfast, Sjoss. You made my day again, however if it is the @¤#%! airline day ;o)
Annie is back, and we stayed talking till ... OMG !
I was missing our night conversation ;o)
Well, time to get ready, have a nice day :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2624) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 4:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, I'm at work, so that's not so good Thanks for breakfast, Sjoss. It was a bit to much . I did not sleep till 3 am and had to get out of bed at 7.30 am. Of course at that time I was sleeping.
Ah, well, still some Bonaire things left in me...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2696) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 5:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning all!
LOL Diana, I love your Bonaire things remark :-)
Thx 4 the breakfast Jos, but it's not my cup of tea. Way 2 heavy. Could use some coffee by now, so I'm making some. Please help yourself.

Not much on the cams right now, just a hint of blue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2697) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 5:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Welcome home Annie :-)
Sorry 2 hear of your flight :-(
I'm not going 2 believe you got a nice tan, untill we've seen pictures :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #381) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hide at willy the wreck...

hide

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And the lights are on! (three days in a row, but it's still fun to say...:-))
PP

Good morning, afternoon all! didn't had time to visit last night, sorry.

Lovely breakfast sjoss, i'll try it tomorrow. I just had a whole chicken from the local chicken salesman(how do you say poulier in english? lol:-)) Anyway, it was a great breakfast, I eat weird stuff when I'm hungry.....
Have a GREAT day all!

Wietse
--//--

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12046) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone, and thanks to all for the welcome back, thanks to Joss too for the breakfast, I needed that. Well it's a busy laundry day for me today, and of course it is raining here as usual. Nothing changes. LOL. However, looks like the sun will be shining on Bon.

anything

I Shall try to pop in from time to time between the chores. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #792) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning! Baked beans??? lol Thanks Jos, but I think I'd better stick to bacon or fried bologna and canteloupe around 9ish. :-)

Wow, looks like that equinox tide washed away sand under the pier entrance!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #793) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Or is it like a drawbridge, lifted up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2625) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie... Welcome back. Sorry for your flight troubles But glad that you are back now!

Sitting at the table:
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #629) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning All!! :-)

Good to see you on BT Annie, we missed you!!!

Jos, love the baked beans - thanks. And yes you need to update your profile pic - surprise us one of these days. :-)

I wonder how Torsten is doing, I hope the operation went well.

All have a great day, got to start working :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #342) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ONE MORE WEEK AND OFF TO BONAIRE.

Have some Starbucks coffee for a nice wake up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (BonaireTalker - Post #84) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks John! One week, you lucky one. Have a great week, the week will go fast then!
mmmm, your coffee tastes great today!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (BonaireTalker - Post #85) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

by the way, dear bonaire talkers, i'm a bit bored at the moment... and when i'm bored i make boring jokes...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (BonaireTalker - Post #86) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 7:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

the two beach chairs:
P
P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (BonaireTalker - Post #87) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

When love beats evolution:
P

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #794) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

John, I think this guy could use some starbucks coffee, or ANY coffee! He's been waiting a loooong time. One morning we sat there for about 35 minutes and were not waited on (first customers). Finally the cook walked by and we asked him if we were right about 7:30 being the opening time. He said "Yes, the waitress is eating breakfast, she'll be with you when she is finished". teehee Such is island life, I suppose. 45 min after sitting down we got coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #70) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

See - everyone has heard of sjoss's breakfasts. I'm sooooooooo hungry now - well I'll schlep over and get my decaf coffee and low sugar oatmeal - sigh...

i

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #631) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mara, I like your pic and yes it would be nice if they had sjoss's breakfast :-)

Hi Kathy, John and Wietse!!

John, one week will go fast and thanks for the coffee.

cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wietse Lam (BonaireTalker - Post #88) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Elvira!
I'm going to work in a few minutes, see you all tonight?

This is my last oneliner with picture for now, hope you all liked them....
P

Wietse
--//--

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1065) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, everyone!! :-) :-)

And now there are three waiting for breakfast!!

breakfast

Great to see you back, Annie!! :-)

Sorry your flight was longer than anticipated, but glad you're back safe and sound!! :-) :-)

Have a great day!! :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #72) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well all - I have lots and lots to do today so this will be it for a while. Glad everyone is back and safe and sound. Have a fantabulous day - OK sjoss - try finding that one in the dictionary. hehehe

Cheers!

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #73) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 8:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well all - I have lots and lots to do today so this will be it for a while. Glad everyone is back and safe and sound. Have a fantabulous day - OK sjoss - try finding that one in the dictionary. hehehe

Cheers!

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #382) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lol Mara!

Lots of creative entries today! (is it almost weekend already?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ilona (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #137) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all BT'ers,

Torstens operation is done and he recovered from anaesthesia.
He is still a little confused. But this is a normal reaction to this narcotic medicament. Now everything is again (more) red, blue and green and one eye is swelled and closed. But this is normal as well, I think. So, it is a matter of time and he will recover.
The human body is really intriguing, isn't it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ilona (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And that trumpet fish was thaaaaat high!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1066) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 10:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, Ilona :-) :-)

Glad to hear that everything went well with Torsten's surgery :-)

I'm sure it's a big relief for you, as well!! :-) :-)

A flurry of activity below.....

below

but not a soul above!! .....

above

Have a great day!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1067) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmmmmm.....

It looks like Josssss left his Lunch bucket down by the dock!!

lunch

ROFL - :-) :-) Sorry, Jos..... couldn't resist!!! :-) :-)

Have to go out for the day, but I'll check back in tonight.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ilona (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 10:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Bill :-)
Yes it is. Now it is the time to relax, have patience and see what comes. How are the eye and the titanium platters in the cheek going, etc. Anyway he is not keen on staying longer in hospital :-)

Have a great day too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janetv3 (BonaireTalker - Post #92) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

heres a fish
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2626) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Ilona, thanks for the up-date on Torsten. I'll keep sending lots of hugs to the two of you. Hope that the recovery goes well!

A fishie:
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2627) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA, Janet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12047) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ilona. I was very sorry to hear of Torsten's accident, but am glad to know that the surgery has gone well. Thanks for the update. Hugs to you both. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ilona (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #140) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Diana, hello Annie,
thanks a lot and welcome back Annie :-) . Missed your flickies.

Now I leave work. It is quite a long way for me to the hospital. Especially in the rush hour. But - no more moaning :-)
Everything is going to be alright.

See/read you tomorrow. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3215) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 11:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie - WELCOME BACK!!! We missed you!

Ilona - thanks for the update on Torsten. I am glad to know that he is recovering. Please let him know that we are still thinking about him.

Weiste and Mara - great one liners!

Some activity on the beach!
beachactivity

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martha Newlon (BonaireTalker - Post #35) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's one of the locals. Does this one have a name yet?
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 12:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And a little activity down under....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6571) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Afternoon Everyone:-). Welcome Back Annie B! Ilona, glad to hear that Torsten's operations went well:-). I hope he feels better soon.

I am still at my parents home, just doing a quick peek (they can only get dial up.) See you this evening, have a great afternoon all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #75) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 2:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK - it IS almost the weekend Stan. Just another hour today and then tomorrow and then - HURRAY! A lot of "and then's" in that sentence.

Glad to see everyone here and good to hear about Torsten's operation going so well. I remember when I had an operation - I was joking with the nurses and the anesthesiologist (the gas guy) and the last thing I said to him was something along the lines of looking like a beached whale. I can say that after my operation my shoulder really hurt - that wasn't what we were operating on (not even close). My hubby suggested that this was the anesthesiologist's way of getting back at me for that comment, that he held back my shoulder and arm during the whole surgery. Turns out that's just where the gas bubbles had formed and had stayed for a while.

But anywho - I digress.

Have a fabulous rest of the day.

Mara

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12265) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all! Great pictures! Ilona, glad Torsten is recovering, I'm sure it will be very difficult:-(

Going for a dive?
cam

Looks like the folks in the background are gearing up...
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #815) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sarge in the background...
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #76) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, well, well - what do we have here - I am guessing that these are the folks from the shore...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wonder if they knew......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #816) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Mara...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marabeth Owens (BonaireTalker - Post #78) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I really do need to find another hobby!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #817) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

ROTFLMAO Mara, I love it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #635) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mara, had a good laugh. thanks for the afternoon delight!!!

Hi Dilly!!

Ilona, glad the operation went well. I'll continue with my good wishes for Torsten. Give him my regards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3220) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nah - Mara - I kinda like your hobby - it keeps us all entertained! ROTFLMAO!! Thanks!

Hi Dill and Elvira.
Elvira - how is Rafa? When did his power come back on?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #636) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 3:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Mary,

Rafa is doing great, thanks. He was without power for 2 1/2 days and then without water for a day - go figure. He had to throw away all his food :-(
They didn't go to work until Monday!!!!

I think this thread is getting long, how about someone starting another one. I hate to say it but I don't remember how to. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3222) on Thursday, September 23, 2004 - 4:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here you go Elvira!
Thursday Continues

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration