BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: It's Saturday!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: It's Saturday!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6348) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 6:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Saturday morning!

Welcome home to those who have come home from trips! And a have a wonderful time to those going on vacation!

Coffee and breakfast is ready!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6350) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1Fish swarm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Sweeney (BonaireTalker - Post #41) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen and all BT'ers. Have had to shut down due to floors being sanded, lots of dust. Now up for a week and then down while I move to Florida and get set up again. Will need one big fix when I get back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6351) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Marty! I hope everything goes well for you!
1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11958) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen and Marty. Just got back from shopping, now to sort out what to pack for myself. Hope everyone has a good weekend. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6353) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Annie B! What a cutie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6354) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1Getting ready for a dive?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11959) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen. Anything special planned for you today? I have friends coming round tonight for eats and drinks. Annie B.

Found this beautiful sunrise in the archives.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6355) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sounds like a great evening Annie B! Nothing exciting here today. I am going to try again to get this lovely coffee stain out of my carpet (I have made it bigger not make it go away LOL!) and Joel is going to buy a big ladder so we can get painting done is some of the hard to reach areas. Just plain fun today!! LOL!

Right now I am camming as much as possible. It is still quiet in the house:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #288) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 7:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning.

Have some Starbucks coffee.

Sunny and 88 for today in Hotlanta

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6356) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning John!
1Well, my sleeping beauties are up. Back in awhile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2533) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen, Marty, Annie and John... and others, for later
I need to go shopping as well... for Bonaire again (forget all the time some stuff) And for a t-shirt to print on the heat transfer, lol!!
I'm also busy with my website and hope that I will soon make an announcement that it's ready to view (need to go to my English spelling for the last time...)
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2534) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL, Eileen, you posted the pic that I had planned as well. But I think the site refreshed just before I saved the picture...lol. Now I only posted the wreck...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1044) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon Everyone here and those to arrive later!! :-) :-)

Just enough time to look in, say hi and then take off for the day :-)

Mrs T is going downtown to enjoy Buskerfest. Temperatures are in the 80's F, with humidex of over 90!! :-) She should have a wonderful day :-)

My day will be spent in a basement - no windows, no distractions, taking on a major wiring job!!

Found some "fish Bits", but nothing else is moving, except me :-) :-)

fishbits

Have a great day all, and I'll check on you tonight :-) :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2536) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have a great, wiring day, Bill....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2537) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 10:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Fish belly
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2538) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

the whole fish
shp

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6337) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning eveyone...woke up with a headache and have the task of looking at assisted care for my parents this weekend...yes, I think they are finally ready..what a job I have ahead of me now..
Looks like we had a near miss here!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11960) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoops. I went and got so engrossed in sorting out my things.
Eileen enjoy the painting. LOL.
Diana. Looking forward to viewing you're site when it's ready. Just give us a not and a wink, when it's ready.
Bill.I am sure Mrs. T has her head screwed on there, to be out of the way while you carry out the wiring. LMHO.
Barb. Good luck in finding the help that you need for you're parents. It is a difficult time for you right now. I hope that you find what you are looking for. Annie B.

Here's a couple from the archives.

anything anything

Gotta fly now. Have to go for a cholesterol check. Yuk!! Be back soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6338) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck with that check Annie! Some work going on at the pier...they've been there for a while nowa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6339) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now there is a big sign...but I can't read it..
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6340) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think I will have to head back to check this out...a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6341) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOHHH! EDEN BEACH RESORT !!!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6342) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers too a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6343) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 12:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Coming and goinga.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2540) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 12:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pfew... got a mild migraine, but now I'm sort of ok... I think I need vacation...lol.
Annie...I posted a link to my website over at cc.... Time for some dinner.

They did get busy at the beach with the sign!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I am Sarge eehmm Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #238) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

good morning all (or afternoon!)

well, I see that Eden found a new way of 'free' advertisement with his banner.
Hey, that's strange. A classic banner on BT? Can we click it? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2541) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Sarge....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12025) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone, great captures!

Diana, hope your headache gets better soon...Annie, good luck...Barbara, good luck as well...not an easy task at all:-( Eileen, Marty, Bill, and anyone else I missed...ello!

Hi Sarge:-)

Elvira and I had a great day at the spa yesterday, are getting ready to head down to the beach:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6344) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Dian, nice site! Great pics, Thanks! Very clever that they figured out how to advertise..since I don't think supporting the cams is free, it's a great benefit for them ain't it? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6345) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde, I see you snuck in here too! I'm hoping to see some pics on cc of your visit with Elvira! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6357) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Diana, can't wait to see your site, hope your headache goes away. Annie, I hope your cholestrol check is OK, Bill, have fun, outside is too hot anyway:-), Hi Sarge, Barbara, I hope everything works out well, Cynde, I am glad you and Elvira are having a wonderful time!

I hope I did not miss anyone! We are pausing for lunch:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11961) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 1:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well i'm back from the test. Reading was 5.19. Although it should be as near to 4 as possible, he said that considering my BP condition, and meds, it is not that bad. Just gotta keep a check on it. Annie B.

Cynde. Glad to see that you and Elvira are enjoying yourselves.

Hi Sarge. Now any future newbies will know which beach they are watching here. LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5339) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 2:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello all,
Pfew! What a day ! Holidays seem so far away now...
Babs, I hope everything will be OK, Annie, we are still GMTA, even sharing cholesterol readings... LOL. Diana, try a pint of ale to get rid of that headache :o)
Guess why ? Jean Paul ended the UK movie downloading so I will go to bed and watch it quite at ease :o)
I will write my report on my days off ( in four days ), I promice.
So, this is a good day and good night post :o)
Have a nive evening, nice dinner and sweet dreams all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2544) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sweet dreams, Martine. Pint of Ale???? Will that help, lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torsten (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #178) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 3:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everybody....
this was a lazy saturday with Ilona. We met at the 'Alstervergnügen' (one can transl. as Alster amusement) a great festivity here in Hamburg all around the lake Alster....was a pleasant afternoon

Torsten

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Torsten (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #179) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 3:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Now we are waiting for the firework....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2546) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 3:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Have fun, Torsten.
I'm gonna give my head some more rest.
See you tomorrow, again.
Have a good night and... behave!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6360) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Get well Diana! Good Night Martine! Sounds like a great day Torsten.

1Nice and relaxing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6361) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just one fishie.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I am Sarge eehmm Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #239) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

well. looks like a nice sunset.
when I think of it: sun is almost rising here again. at least in another six hours.

sunset

this is Sarge, signing of for today. Goodnight, sleep well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11963) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana. A pint of ale, kill or cure, that's what I say. LOL. Truly. I hope you're head is better now.

Martine. GMTA, in sickness and in health. LOL. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11964) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Way past my bed time now. We had a wonderful evening here, but now it is time for me to sleep. See you all tomorrow guys and gals.

Sweet dreams everyone.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6346) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice sunsets Annie...looking forward to Martine's report...Torsten, hope you are having fun! :-) Stan/Sarge..still trying to figure that out! LOL I am missing this evening viewa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6347) on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 8:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Little group gatheringa.jpg

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration