BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Heat wave Tuesday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Heat wave Tuesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2612) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 5:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning BT'rs!
No coffee this morning. A glass of cold water is more like it :-)
Welcome 2 BT Rhonda, have fun with your newest addiction :-)
Hi Barbara!!!!! Hope u have your luggage back by now.
Thx. 2 SpongeBob or Daniel 4 cleaning the cam!

Only a few lights on the cams, waiting 4 the day 2 break...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2613) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonaire in it's Blue phase

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2614) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Early morning diver going in?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #150) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

And lights are on!
Also a heatwave over here...
hot hot and again: hot.

lights
lights2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2615) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Stan!
Love the new clocks with the "mouse-over" info. I guess Nijmegen isn't that far from me :-)

The image is clear now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2616) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-( Mwaaaaah black-box-syndrome :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martha Newlon (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA
Have some coffee, or ice water as needed.

Things have been so hectic at work that I haven't even had time to lurk in the last week or so. Perhaps today will be better.

I've been home from Bonaire for 2 1/2 weeks and still have a very bad case of PBD, Perhaps the mess at the office is making it worse!

Daniel - thanks for cleaning the camera.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2617) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some1 on the beach and on the stairs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2618) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Martha. PBD can be very bad, the only way 2 cure it is plan the next trip :-)

Now there are 2.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6253) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Igor and Martha!
Good Morning Everyone! I do not know how long I will be on today, Joel is going somewhere and we are going away for a few days :-):-).Looks like another nice day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1453) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all!
So, Igor, when are you going again???
it's indeed warm here, I'm off, but having a cold, not nice when it's this warm, making me feel even more oppressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1454) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh, forgot the picture beach
thinking things over,....
Hi Eileen!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6254) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Karin! How is you doing, besides sick (get better:-)!!)?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2619) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen! Hi Karin!
Have fun on the family-trip Eileen!
No plans yet Karin :-(
I like the current weather :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6255) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you Igor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2620) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry 2 hear of your cold Karin. I've got one 2 :-( I think it's the airco @ work.
Nice place 4 a breakfast

(Message edited by Igor on August 10, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2621) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Got a black box again :-(
And it was there again.....

(Message edited by Igor on August 10, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2622) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Another try....
Still there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #827) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all and a good morning to each that passes later.

Martha, Igor is correct, start planning your next trip, then you can join those of us with P.B.A..

Karin and Igor, Hope you are feeling well soon. I agree Igor, I hate airco, prefer fans.

Eileen, Have fun. Take a lot of pics of the Quinnman at play for us:-{)}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2047) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen.........Happy Birthday! Enjoy your trip!!!!

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2623) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think we need a fish in this thread, so here it is!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2624) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 7:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jeepers creepers! U're right LaDonna!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2626) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Boat!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #257) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 8:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning,

Another day closer for Bonaire.

Have some Starbucks coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6256) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 8:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you LaDonna and Igor:-). Yup, 30 now:-). Joel has to go out for a little while sort of work related with the puter, details later. My parents are coming over soon too. I will check in once more before leaving tonight!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2628) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 8:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'll be waiting Eileen :-)

Posing 4 the cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11773) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EILEEN. I hope you enjoy your day.

Karin and Igor. I hope your colds get better soon. Maybe you should try my hot lemon recipe. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11774) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Or even some fish soup.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ilona (BonaireTalker - Post #49) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

More fishies 7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #996) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon to all my friends - new and old!! :-)

Happy Birthday, Eileen!! :-) :-)

Karin and Igor - good luck with the colds.
Remember - if you take the doctors advice, rest and drink lots of liquids the cold will be gone in 2 weeks........
BUT if you don't do anything special it will hang around for a full 14 days!!!

Enjoy the day!! :-)

And Eileen, enjoy your outing!! :-)

Lots of fish!!...

fish

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #997) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW!!! :-) :-)

A Triple!!! :-)

True GMTA at work, Annie and Ilona!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2629) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thx 4 the well-wishes!
What is your hot lemon recipe Annie?
The fish-flurry is still hanging around!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cleatus Jones (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #830) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

So true Bill, so true.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2630) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wait 4 me.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #998) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If you watch long enough, there's always at least one that will stand out in the crowd.....

crowd

.....guess it goes for fish as well as people!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #999) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

YUKKKK!!!

I'm WAY too silly foffical today!!! :-)
(philisophical???)
:-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #1000) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay, Here ya go ladies!!!

BeefCake!! :-) :-)
beefcake

Now don't drool on the keyboard - makes it stop working!!! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet V (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

more fish than you can shake a stick at!

(Message edited by janetv3 on August 10, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet V (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

can't seem to get the hang of this pix posting thing...
my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1001) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow - the horde is getting closer!!

horde

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1002) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL - Great Minds Think Alike, Janet!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet V (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great minds whh, in my case, should be working not posting! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet V (BonaireTalker - Post #17) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

theyyyyyy're baaaaaack!
my picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janet V (BonaireTalker - Post #18) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

oh, sorry - should I be putting up the medium size pix, not the large?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1003) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Heavens!!!

I just went from 'Experienced' to 'Extraordinary'!!! :-) :-)

Mrs. Turtle will be thrilled..... :-)
...... or not!! ROFL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2884) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:02 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone!!!

Igor and Karin - sorry to hear you have colds!!!

Bill - yes they will last 2 weeks - no matter what you do!!!LOL!! - I just want something to make me feel a okay while I am blowing my nose 100 times a day!!!! I take lots of zinc, fluids, and vitamin c!!!

Janet - no problem with the large view if you want to show some details!!! BTW _ great job on posting pics!!!

They are back again!!!fishflurry.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2050) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

more flurries
LaDonna

oops didn't save the pic :-(

(Message edited by bamba on August 10, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2885) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congrats BILL!!!! WOW!!! You are now EXTRAORDINARY!!!! over 1000 posts!!! You can become Supreme when you get over 2500 posts!!!!

I think that will make Mrs. Turtle's day!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2632) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whatever u want Janet. We often use the medium-sized captures because this decreases the thread-load times and the scrolling and only post the bigger ones when there's something special.

Congratz Extraordinary Bill :-) If Mrs. Turtle finds out, she might decide u have time 4 more tasks on your honey-do-list :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2886) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I got it for you LaDonna - we are back on the same wave length!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2051) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Mary....knew it wouldn't take us too long!!!! We just both had to be here!!!

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11776) on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hahahah, Bill is extraordinary. LOL. Annie B.

New thread for you busy bees.

http://www.oldbonairetalk.com/newsgroup/messages/626/176069.html?1092147190

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration