BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Wednesday Mornings...Been Good To Me...
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Wednesday Mornings...Been Good To Me...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11702) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 2:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

OK, it is officially Wednesday in almost every other part of the world but the left coast, so I feel confident in starting the Wednesday thread! Can't sleep (been doing that, or wait, not doing that a LOT lately, so decided rather than lay in bed with the head spinning, I would do something "constructive:-)")

As there is nothing on the cams...here are a couple of nastolgic photos from the old cam:-)
martini.jpg
donkey.jpg

Now I'm off to try to get some shut eye! Have a great morning all, and pour a cup of Joe for me:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1256) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 3:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

thats new !!!
Cynde starting a morning thread.

So , cappucino time , I'll have mine in the dark at the end of the dock.
"sitting at the dock of the bay , watching the night slip away"
dock
sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1181) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 3:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is kind of familiar: sjoske up in the morning. niki on the way to sleep. greetings -- long time no see... I'm getting another photo ready to post elsewhere... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6014) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 5:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, early morning Thunderstorm and downpour over here.

Perfect morning to stay in bed, and I am not there LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1258) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 5:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Niki , sorry , I missed your reply :-(

Eileen , do NOT use the words "stay in bed " in my presence;-)

Alexander woke me up at 03.30 am and kept me busy till 03.44 . Alarmclock was set at 03.50 so felly happy.
Quinn slept through the Zoo , told you so :-)

workk to be done
sjosss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6015) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 6:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-):-) Good Morning Jos!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kay Powers (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #822) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 6:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I noticed those chairs really need something this morning......ME sitting in them. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6016) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I wish everyone a great day!!!:-):-)
p

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11431) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 6:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. Not nice here at all. It's wet again. Cynde. I hope you get a decent sleep. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #422) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Cynde, Niki, Eileen, Jos, Kay and Annie!!

Wishing all a good morning. It is going to be VERY HOT in Atlanta, wish I can send some sun to Eileen and Annie.

Glad to see that Mary showed up!

Cynde, I hope you had a good sleep.

You all take care. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #627) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Toys! Good morning all. : )

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Cousino (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #628) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Should have said Divers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Barclay (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #130) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everyone. I am with you Kay, those chairs do look lonely. Cynde, I hope you got some sleep.

Early divers
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoops! Didn't work...
toys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11432) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12800) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Could that be our Seb and Mary and their toys? They never forget us poor souls stuck at home!

Gotta send this one up big - it is perfect. The GUMBO family!

creoles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12801) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 9:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Seb and Mary - we love you, too! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11703) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Yes, finally fell asleep...but I'm tired from not getting enough (I know, Jos and Eileen I should really stop whining our else you will send alexander and Quinn to visit me!) LOL!

I think it is Mary with the toys...looks like she has the type of safety sausage I just ordered. We currently have the one's from the DAN kit, but if I had to inflate that thing at the surface it would be a bit of work, it's the Marine Sports COM 2 ME...wwwm.marinesportsdiveproducts.com...have to rush to get ready for work!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12803) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary or Seb and Mary? Hmm. I'm confused. I have a terrible time trying to tell our buddies apart under water. Blub.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Jo Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1437) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rusty girl... you got mail...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #938) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) Good Morning / Afternoon... and I guess Evening, for those across the pond :-)

Quiet on the beach right now...
beach

but some fish around the wreck....
wreck

Never made it back yesterday afternoon - too many chores!!! :-(

But, we'll see how today goes. :-)

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6089) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! At a no post computer so no pics for me now! Cool captures so far! :-) See you all later! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6090) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 12:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers! a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11433) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 12:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Barbara. I wonder who that diver is. She (sure it's a she) is getting a little help. Annie B.

Found a fishy one

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #625) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 12:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Current may be strong...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #940) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 1:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Possibly a new diver - being helped either for buoyancy, or current.... or both.

I see our chairs are waiting for us....
chairs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12808) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seb and Mary and the amazing round-the-world Bonaire Talk T-Shirts! (For comparison to pix above.)

sebnmary

toys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11434) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 1:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. What's a safety sausage? Is it to help you keep afloat on the surface if you need assistance. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11435) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 1:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Rusty. Seeing those shirts again brings back lots of good memories. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12809) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 1:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie B - I have tears in my eyes again. I was so surprised and elated. I didn't for a second suspect a thing when Freddie handed me a wrapped package at Coney Island Hotdogs. I wouldn't have guessed in a million years what was in it and how it had come to my hands. *sniff*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12816) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 3:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

YES YES YES Satchmo!

satch

Good to see you, dood!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #628) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 4:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, a safety sausage is something that you inflate at the surface if you have surfaced too far from the boat or shore, or get into trouble, HOPEFULLY someone will see it! Here is Safety Sausage

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12819) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like tangs?

tang

I thought a safety sausage was the kind that didn't make you burp after you ate it, oyu know, like those English Cucumbers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6093) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Quiet out there today...here's a pic from the archives...I'm not convinced that Seb & Mary have been sighted...I always look for the beard and a cam cleaning when Seb's around! :-)
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6094) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 4:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

More fish scattera.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6095) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 4:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

The evening fish rush hour!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12823) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I love the fish schools coming through right now:

tangs2

Babs, I just thought the woman looked like Mrs Seb, but I am really terrible at the reef cam shots. They need to hold up a sign saying - it's ME!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12824) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 5:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

At least I recognized Satchmo - it took him about ten days to swim a mile! Charlotte will be along soon, maybe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12825) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 5:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice shot - I'm off to cook supper!

tangs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12826) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 5:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Okay - two more. Looks like the piranha are coming through now.

tail

tail2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11436) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 5:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, nice pictures Rusty.
Cynde. Thanks for the explanation. A good little thing to carry with you just in case. Better to be safe than sorry. Annie B.

One from Bongo's

anything

Barbara. I was wondering about the whiskers too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11437) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 6:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Watching Jaws 3. Very appropriate. LOL. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #941) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening, All :-)

I wonder if these people know they are getting their picture taken, getting their picture taken.......

nice shot

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #942) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Awww.....

visitor

come on..... wave at us :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11438) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Lightened these up as best as I could. Annie B.

anything anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11439) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Whoops. Hi Bill, didn't see you there. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #943) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Uh Oh.....

I didn't notice in my last photo, but

ouch

What's wrong with this picture????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #944) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie!! :-) :-)

You're up late tonight (???)

Nice to 'see' you again :-)

Looks like a beautiful night for a stroll on Bon -
stroll

But not so here - rain and thunderstorms all last night, today and tonight :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #632) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

You are NEVER supposed to leave your tank standing...always lay it down if you are not setting it up...

Is that what you mean Bill??? How's retirement??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #945) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hey Dilly!! Hi Dilly!! :-) :-)
Right you are!!! Tanks should never be left standing....unless you're standing right there holding it!!

They can make quite a mess if they fall on something hard, and it's not so great if they fall over - even on sand - if you gauges or regs are under them.

Rant Off..... :-)

Retirement - is slowly sinking in...

After 30 years with the Mounted Police, it feels like I'm on vacation right now.....but
:-( I won't be going back :-(

Kind of sad in a way....
BUT Then I kick myself in the butt, and get busy again on things I always said I would do - but didn't have time for... :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #946) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh Boy - getting ready for a meal.... or a party.... or Both!!

\image(party}

How are things on your side of the continent, my dear??

:-) Yes.... I recognised your smile :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #947) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OOps!! This was supposed to be in there....
party

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #634) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill, do I get a gold star? hee hee! Yep, think of all that sand...and regs laying on it...and it falling over and exploding (I have a good imagination)...not good at'tall...

Soon you will be so busy you will forget you were ever a part of the Mounted Police (don't think so!) Hope you are filling your days with interesting things....I'd be sleeping in, watching Jerry Springer...oh, off topic! LOL!

We are having a heat wave over here this week...registered 86F on the thermometer today! Someone bring me a Mint Julip:-)" Glad ya recognized my smile:-) hee hee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #948) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and it's great to see you smiling again :-)

Warm gentle hugs, my friend :-)

I'm going to head off and get into some of my other activities :-)

See you tomolly!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #635) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nighty night...and thanks for the hugs:-)

Look at the blue water reflection!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (BonaireTalker - Post #14) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ya'll give me a lot to read in my de-stressing with a glass of wine time after work. Thanks to all for the pics of the day that I miss, but that I will soon be a part of (countdown, 17 days).

No sunset today? wah I was growing accustomed to the sunsets. Usually watch them myself, but we had a doozie of a thunderstorm (awesome, warning sirens and all that) so I had to shut down and missed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6017) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 7:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Evening! Good Night to others!

Yes, we had quite a thunderstorm. I drove in it on the way home from my parents. There was quite a bit of flooding in some sections, almost covering the entire tires on the cars, and there were waves too! I wish I could have taken some pics. Quite something.

Superturtle could babysit for me, just kidding LOL!!

(Message edited by Eileenbkimmett on July 14, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11440) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bill. Yes I am up late. I really was watching Jaws 3. Haven't seen it for years, and there was lots that I didn't remember. No's 1 and 2 are the best though. Annie B.

Ok, you got me Kathy. These are just for you.

anything anything

anything anything

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11441) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And last of all....

anything

Sweet dreams everyone. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6020) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful Annie B!! Good Night to you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Hall (BonaireTalker - Post #15) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful! Thanks Annette.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #638) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, "Thanks for the memories" think Bob Hope here:-)

Eileen, I think that Superturtle babysitting is a wonderful idea...gee, he and Mrs. Turtle are almost like family! LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6023) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I always miss when he is online!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6096) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Great flicky Annie...look we missed the fish pairs!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6026) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:40 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Barbara, long time no 'see':-). You must be getting excited for your trip:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6028) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night Diver!1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6097) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen...it's been a while..you are gone when I finally get to peek in! You'll be seeing me soon...12 days to go! Hugs to you and Quinn! :-) And now I see you made 6000 posts too! Congrats! LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6029) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

COOL!!! Thank-you!!!:-)
2 Can't wait to see you on the cams!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6030) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 8:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW! Is this Mary??3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6031) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 9:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

GoodNight Barbara! GoodNight Everyone:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1188) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 9:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I'm going to venture a guess here: That the sign says, Hi Dara, Wish You Were Here! and who would be down at night saying that? Maybe Ellen? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11442) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 9:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Eileen. Flippin 'eck. Cool shots there or what. I am really going to sleep now. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11711) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 9:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Niki, I bet it is Ellen:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11713) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here she is again...Long dive!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1193) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

That's her style!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #6099) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cool night dive pics! :-)
And here is a deja vu...I had to page back to be sure the same pose appeared twice! :-)
a.jpgaa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11714) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Niki, waaaa! I want to be on Bonaire!

Barbara, looks like the cocktail waitress! the tray is in a slightly different spot...very very odd indeed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #621) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

STEVIE! YOU DID IT, YOU DID IT !!!!! I MISS YOU TOO, DR. WONDER :-)

NIKI CALLED TO TELL ME YOU WERE SENDING ME A MESSAGE ON THE WEBCAM. YOUR THE BEST, LADYFISH!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1195) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-( Cynde, I was going to send Dara a virtual tissue because I thought her tears would flow. But it's you who needs to wipe her eyes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11716) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:52 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dara...did he make your day??? How are ya gal??? I been thinking of you:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11717) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 10:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Niki...huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1197) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

"waaaa!" = crying your little eyes out ... :-( :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11719) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Niki...DOH! I'm trying to psyche myself into getting ready for bed...and hopefully falling asleep...if not, I may be starting tomorrow's thread! Will you be far behind?

Oh, and you talked to Ms. Dara? Tell her I send big hugs:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1198) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't been to bed in the summer when the sun's still shining since I was in diapers, LOL!

YES, It's great to keep in touch with her. She's getting your hugs right off this page! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11723) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

DARA....BIG BIG BIG HUGS GAL...MOOSE HUGS!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11724) on Wednesday, July 14, 2004 - 11:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hope you felt that one;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #12833) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 8:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That was supreme - great sunset and then NIGHT DIVE with a great bright readable sign for our Dara! Thank goodness there's always someone watching the cams - and a place to post and share them.

Thanks, buddies!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dara Walter (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #622) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 9:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde & Niki, You the best too!!....otherwise I would have just missed it all!

Thanks for the hugs (I was having an "I need a hug sort of day"). This just made my day, girlfriends!

Ellen, aka Dr. Stevie Wonder, had made an attempt to send me cam greetings the night before but couldn't deal with the current, the sign, the lights, the camera and all the other misc. danglies she goes into the water with, LOL! My function used to be tarpon bait and gear handler - how does she manage without me :-)

I'm smilin' bigtime :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11727) on Thursday, July 15, 2004 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Dara, I'm glad Ellen was able to make it tonight, what a friend! I bet she does miss you! Tarpon bait...just what did that include? Wearing different bait costumes..."now I'm a damsel, now I'm a wrasse..." LOL!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration