BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: First day of june
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: First day of june
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4964) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, and good morning all,
Wow, what a fantastic sunset yesterday, thanks.
1 Here is the moon to start the day.
Today is the @¤#§%! airline day, and I'll be off till june 21st...
Tomorrow I must have a Xray again to try to spot the stone and have it blasted soon.
Have a great day, see you back tonight :o)
Coffee is ready cafz2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4965) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 And now on the northcam ! Byeeee !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #396) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good luck Martine!
I'm off to visit my folks today.
Catch up with everyone later.
Tea is brewing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3793) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for coffee, Martine :-) and for tea, Julia :-)

:-):-):-)Good Morning Everyone :-):-):-)

Was upset about last hitch with Kev's daughter's mortgage, but after a lot of talking [and crying from my side :-(:-(] Kev and I went to see new house last night. I feel much more settled now. We are looking to move June 23rd tho' Kev will have to move mountains [seeing solicitors and accountants] to make that happen. We'll see.

Good luck, Martine
Enjoy the folks visiting, Julia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2489) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 5:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good moring Martine, Julia & Jenni :-)
Thx 4 the coffee! What a week last week.... @ work they made sure I 4got my trip 2 Bonaire, tons of work and @#$@#$ customers :-( And 2 top it all of a severe case of PBD is rearing its ugly head :-(
Sorry 2 hear of your stone and holidays Martine :-(, I do hope they find it 2day so it can be blasted ASAP!
Annie, I'll try 2 send u an email 2night. I hope u and Emma are ok!
Sorry 2 hear of your troubles Jenni :-(

Nothing on the cams right now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2492) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

First light on Bonaire!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2493) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2494) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2495) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5694) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine, Julia, Jenni and Igor.

Martine, I hope your workday goes stressfree and that you feel better. Julia have a wonderful day with your parents. Jenni, I hope everything will work out for you. Annie B, my thoughts are with you and Emma and hope everything is OK. Igor, I hope it is not too stressful at work and sorry to hear of PBD, you'll just have to go back!

I am exhausted this morning. Someone did not want to go to bed last night and wanted to stay up and socialize and play....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2496) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Eileen! :-)
I do hope this week will be a quiet one. I do hope u got some sleep. I don't think it's nice of Joel 2 keep u up all night :-) :-) :-)

There's some color now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5699) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Igor!!! I am going to my parents house today, they will keep an eye on Quinn, I'll sleep! I have the reefcam pose of you and Cinthie holding up Quinn's sign in a picture frame in my living room:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2499) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Where would we be without our parents? :-)
In your living room, jeezzzz u made me blush :-) We always wanted 2 go 2 Canada, but I would never have guessed we would be there this quick.
I hope u get some sleep @ your parents.

First Fish!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5701) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-)
Well said Igor, where would we be w/o our parents?

Joel is going diving tomorrow :-) for him and :-( for me. Actually, he is taking a look at 2 swimming pools for leaks for a couple of people. It would be so much fun doing that!
1Mandy is having a scratch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5702) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 7:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I (Joel has to go to work) have to go now! Bye Igor! I wish everyone a great day today! Bye for now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #149) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning all.

The Starbucks coffee is ready and soooo good.

Good luck to all and this will be a great month. With everyone giving their best shot we can make things work. Go for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10797) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 7:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone. It's a very dull wet day here so far. Jenni. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am sure that things will turn out fine. Martine. Good luck with the X ray.

Charlotte looks as fuzzy here as my head feels. I need coffee. LOL.

anything

Eileen. Hope you get some decent sleep. I remember those days only too well. Igor. I hope that your PBD is soon cured. You will just have to watch the cams more. Julia. Hope you have a good day today too. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1809) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 7:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

goodmorning/afternoon everyone!!! What is this? I think it is a fish with the mooring line....but.....
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10798) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi LaDonna. The line seems to be on show a lot lately.

Just saw Satch.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1324) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 9:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello all!
looks like The Rat! rat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James & Margarite Hix (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2010) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 9:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning , All. Here's a picture of the gathering of N. Texas BT'ers that met last night.
p
A very good time was had by all. Nice, nice people.

Igor, I too am suffering from a bad case of PBD. I missed meeting you by just hours.......BOOHOO!!
margarite

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10800) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wowee, this is close. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2500) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Margarite :-)
U're new look is breathtaking! Way 2 go!!!
2 bad we missed each other on Bonaire :-( :-(
Have 2 try 2 match our dates the next trip :-)

Great catch Annie!
Divers from the archive
Fish front from the archive

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Jo Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1184) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well darn it, Cheryl and Airey were JUST THERE a few months ago!!! Wahhhhhhh!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By seb schulherr (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1607) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

First, we gather up all the womenfolk...around ME.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5737) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! Nice pic there Margarite! And nice captures all! :-) Only fish I found is a bit blurry..he must have been going fast!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5739) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divera.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5740) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

First pica.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1119) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL, Seb! I know! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2557) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 1:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone - Nothing to show on the cams right now.
I just returned from a long weekend with my in-laws!!! Spent a bit of time catching up on the cams!!!

Annie - WELCOME BACK - hope your vacation was great!!!

Martine -good luck with the x-ray - hope they can blast that stone soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #263) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 1:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well Hello Everyone ! Hope y'all had a great weekend. My was very relaxing!!

Margarite, thanks for posting the pic. Nice looking group.

Greta, enjoyed your report on CC and loved your new pool. Enjoy your new home!!

Annie, hope you had a good vacation.

Martine, rcvd your msg, thanks. Good luck with the x-ray and that all goes well.

I hope all have a good week. Keep smiling :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1165) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 1:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning, all.

Checked in just in time to catch "The Ring!"

And now I'm off again.

Have a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1812) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 2:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

In less than three days (I won't bore you with an hourly countdown) I will be in NC with Mary!!!

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #93) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 2:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Any idea what this is? and hello!

\attach {anyidea}

(Message edited by fearnosurf on June 1, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #94) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 2:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

hmm I forgot how to post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #95) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

test

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #96) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 2:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I remembered again... lol sorry about that. What's that a ring of?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11222) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 2:55 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

John, it's the mooring ring right above the cam:-) Fish have been having Olympic tryouts the last couple of weeks...no winner has been declared as of yet though:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5741) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone wants to play! :-)
a.jpgaa.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #97) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #98) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

shrinking to the size of a fish
\image(diver)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #99) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

diver

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1166) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

another one

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Richardson (BonaireTalker - Post #100) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 3:24 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

fishy

fish?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1326) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

someone saying goodnight!
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10801) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Is this my friend again from earlier. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1327) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice reds!
sunset

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karin van Veen (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1328) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie GMTA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5742) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:35 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Someone taking a dipa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1813) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 4:50 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am outta here for today.....I'll see you all on Thursday!

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5744) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 5:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time for a new thread...hope someone can stick around for sunsets! :-)
First June Tuesday evening

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration