BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: May is almost over!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: May is almost over!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5685) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 6:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can not believe how the month just flew by! Scary!

Yesterday's Birthday party for Joel's mom went well, kids everywhere. Lots of messes on their carpet and I think everyone is still tired. The oldest niece, 2 1/2, gave me a workout, my back is sore. I have a headache too from the crying LOL! The 2 1/2 yr old helped change Quinn's diapers all the time, lots of cream on his tummy:-).

My parents are opening their pool in June, woohoo, I'll go for my first dive there. Joel has extra weights for me LOL, I hope my wetsuit fits LOL!!!

1 Looks like a rainy day here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5686) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 6:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I forgot to wish everyone a Good Morning! GOOD MORNING!!

1Still raining...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 7:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

FOUR MONTHS FROM TODAY AND BACK TO BONAIRE.

Good morning. Have some Starbucks coffee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5687) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 7:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning John!

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5688) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 8:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5689) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 9:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Parked Truck.1

I am going outside to enjoy the sun for the morning!:-) So is Quinn! in the shade though:-).

Have a nice morning everyone:-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #598) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 11:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi all

Someone is in the water

John we will also be in Bonaire in four months time, are you going for the Coral Spawning?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #325) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 11:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Eileen, John & Brian. :-)

Looks like that person walking out in the water is carrying another person in his/her arms (horizontally). Yikes!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5716) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! Just a little visit before I head down to my parents for the day..it's my mothers 88th birthday on June 2 so we are celebrating early as they live 3 hours away and I have to work that day!
Eileen, hope you recover from the birthday...you have so many more kiddie ones to go to now! :-)
Chubby has been busy today and the little wrasse is out!
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5717) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Doc tooa.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5718) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

and Charlottea.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5719) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bas was out earlya.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5720) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW, we missed this rainbow from earlier!
a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #343) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

4 months John ??
4 days !! :-)

On the other hand, you still have something to live to when I'm already heavily PBD'ed ..

Rain .. just go away plz ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Wallace (BonaireTalker - Post #33) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Save Me!!
cam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3539) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 1:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like we had some showers this morning, too. Bas is really getting tall!! Wow! Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11202) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 1:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning all! Eileen, do like I do, have 2 wetsuits...depending on what time of year it is! LOL!

Bruce, my centiments EXACTLY!!!!

Olaf, have a good time!

sailboat
cam.jpg

and the ring is empty...makes you want to grab it and swing from it doesn't it!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11206) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 2:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

HI MARTINI!!!!
cam.jpg

(Message edited by cyndelee on May 30, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3541) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 2:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bruce, looks like something out of "War of the Worlds" flick, doesn't it!? LOL! Great posting and creation, Bruce. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3542) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 2:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, Martin! What a way to spend the weekend!! You have the right idea....and put it into play, too. Hope you had a great weekend on Bonaire, Martin. Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Wallace (BonaireTalker - Post #35) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 4:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carole, Yep, very futuristic. Like the Terminator met his fate encased in a concrete block and just his bionic eye has come out to play.
guess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Wallace (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry. Guess where
guess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #698) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

beautiful sunset!!!! But I don't know exactly where

who knows where this view is?.... sunview

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #143) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 5:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes Four months until Bonaire. I hope to see the coral spawning.

It is a dive club trip for the Atlanta Reef Dwellers. The information about the trip is at www.diverjim.com/bonaire/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3545) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 6:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bruce, not certain "where" it is but it looks like a good spot for one of the cams pointing North......Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3318) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 12:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Carole, I'm glad it worked out OK too, I just got home. I left friday morning (instead of thursday evening), because of a broken airco. I had a great time, meeting friends, doing one (yes, only ONE) dive, eating out and just plain old relaxing... It was worth the trip!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3319) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 12:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde, didn't you recognize the t-shirt at first??? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #600) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 1:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bruce

I would say Buddy Dive looking towards Lions Dive.

Denise

looking at the beach I would say Harbour Village or maybe the Plaza.

brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #601) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 2:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bruce

I would say Buddy Dive looking towards Lions Dive.

Denise

looking at the beach I would say Harbour Village or maybe the Plaza.

John

Do you need a spawning chart? This will be our 5th consective Coral Spawning trip.
Brian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #707) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 2:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

looking out from the restaurant where we have breakfast at the Divi :-) Denise

there are two of these 'sun sculptures'

(Message edited by denisemaine on May 31, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #708) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 2:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

where could we find a spawning chart for planning our next visit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #147) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 11:48 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Brian,

Yes, we could use the spawning chart. My first time for coral spawning.

Thanks.

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #602) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 1:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Denise

When are you going to be in Bonaire - Early September or Early October? I will mail you the chart that we use - I prepared both dates.

John I will mail the October version to you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stigaard (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #148) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks Brian

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration