BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Take the Pledge
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Take the Pledge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3473) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is something I thought might enhance the e-mail campaign.

The Pledge to Save Bonaire Webcams

We, the undersigned do hereby swear to the best of our ability to use and/or frequent any establishment on Bonaire that saves our beloved web cams. This includes making said establishment our first and primary choice in accommodations, diving, drinking and dining while on Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cecil Berry (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3474) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 3:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11160) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 4:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Jo Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1172) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 4:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4904) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karen Lear (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 4:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO!! Forever & ever

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1807) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 4:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO!!!!!!

LaDonna Pride

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greta Badstebner (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #317) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 4:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do too!

And Gary & Grant

for the rest of our lives~

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Long (BonaireTalker - Post #83) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 5:08 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gail Thomas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #271) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 5:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian J. Walsh (BonaireTalker - Post #97) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 5:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Katie Armstrong (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 6:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Amy Lewis (BonaireTalker - Post #16) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do! (and the 5 people I'm bringing with me do too!)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denise Kacavas (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #687) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 7:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do,
My husband does,
and my 21 year old son does
and our friends and relatives do too!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Matheson (BonaireTalker - Post #13) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 8:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do, and so do the other ten Alaskans I'm bringing in November.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josie (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #923) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 9:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do, and Alan Estill and Bill Smith and Amy Thatcher also DO.

We visit each year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carole Baker (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3514) on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 9:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do, I do, I do, I do!!! I hope we can soon say.....We did, we did, we did, we did!!! (Save the cams). Carole

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By AK. Dan (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1164) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 12:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Julia Graves (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #391) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 2:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me too!! I do!!
Julia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4955) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 4:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We do !
Martine and Jean Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3786) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 4:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do! Jenni

I do! Kevin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5668) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 5:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The day/year we will go to Bon, we will. We know a few people who are planning dive trips, we will tell them.

So, I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Nyström (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #1) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 6:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do 2!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Heather Chandler (BonaireTalker - Post #56) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 7:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do! when I visit in November

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lesa Zoldan (BonaireTalker - Post #19) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 8:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do- Lesa Z!
I do- Neal Z!

...Starting June 2nd!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jos van osnabrugge (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1141) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 8:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO !!!

( long term planning: I want Amber and Alexander to show their diving skills in front of the BT reefcam:-) )

sjossss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Stone (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #4) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 9:08 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Without a doubt. I am planning a trip this winter and will wait to see where the cams go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DARLENE ELLIS (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1026) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 9:32 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO!!!!
Darlene and Tom Ellis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sally Belknap (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #270) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 9:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I definitely do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Katie Trace (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 9:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I DO - KATIE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linnea Wijkhof-Wimberly (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #697) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Me too, I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #272) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 9:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Taft (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #358) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 10:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mark and I do too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kelly Jo Lott (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1175) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 10:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will add the 14 people that travel with me every year and stay at Divi. They do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Niki Harris (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1116) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 1:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do too.

We'll go to a business on Bonaire we haven't been to before if it hosts the webcams! This can only be good for whomever takes ownership of this tourist-magnet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #255) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 3:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do and hopefully it won't be long that I'll visit Bonaire.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5690) on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 3:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do and will plan to stay wherever they are re-located in '05

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wally and Eva (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #306) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 6:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I Wally do
I Eva do

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Judy Ouzts (BonaireTalker - Post #22) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do and so does my husband. Only 11 more days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Linda Stoltzfus (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #229) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 12:54 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

My entire family takes this pledge to spend our $$$ where the cams are located.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #597) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 5:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I will spend $$$ at the new location

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Smits (BonaireTalker - Post #67) on Sunday, May 30, 2004 - 3:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do,
my wife will
and so will my 6 children

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Igor van Riel (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #2490) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 5:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do and so does Cinthie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #2553) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 11:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do and so does my Hubby Dirk!!! and my 2 kids!!!
Mary Mueller

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #591) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 12:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

...'till death do us part. I do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Schoepflin (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #297) on Tuesday, June 1, 2004 - 5:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Judi and I certainly do do and will! I may also perhaps avoid those that won't.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl McDaniels (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #8) on Saturday, June 5, 2004 - 8:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I do too!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Meryl Virga (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4079) on Saturday, June 5, 2004 - 11:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We come to Bonaire twice a year since 1996. So we do two!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Hastings (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #7) on Sunday, June 6, 2004 - 11:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

We're anticipating our first trip to Bonaire late summer, and the webcams are part of the reason we feel such a strong pull to the island. We'll do everything we can to help support them - they are my favorite Caribbean website and I am mesmerized by the views every day.

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration