BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Monday Sundowners!
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Monday Sundowners!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10680) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 5:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thought I would begin a new thread with these from the archives. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10682) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 5:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Jenni. Congratulations on today's achievement. I knew you would do it. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10683) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10684) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It's Igor and Cinthie again. Annie B.

anything anything

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10685) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I meant to make them big. Doh.....

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4720) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Time for sunset !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10686) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4721) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Igor, Hi Cynthie !
I do not feel jealous today :o)
I just wish you enjoy a lot :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4722) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3580) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Annie :-) Thanks! Your confidence in me really helps

set

Hi Martine :-) How you feeling? Like you personal message from Igor and Cinthie?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11020) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Jenni and Martine! They must be reading the BT pages between dives:-) I like message from Cecil too:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11021) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

doh, message FOR Cecil!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11022) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

doh, HI ANNIE!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10687) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. You bin a drinkin' gal?? LOL.

Jenni. I gotta have confidence in ya. I may need the therapy one day. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10688) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4723) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:46 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10689) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4724) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11024) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 6:57 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, not yet...still got another hour of work, then it's wogga time! Nice sunsets gals:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4725) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10690) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:03 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. I hope the hour passes quickly, and you can get home to that bottle. LOL. I am having trouble with my panos. They want to save as a gif, and then I have to convert them. That hasn't happened before. Annie B.

Back to the old way of making them for now.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10691) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Crikey. I am sure the old method looks better. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11026) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see a big spider in Martine's 18:56...do you see it? Annie, in yours above do you see the face with the red flairing nostrils?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4726) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see the both Cynde. Good night Gal, quite late here!
See you back tomorrow.
Bonne nuit :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10692) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hahahaha. I see Cynde. I don't know what mine will look like at the moment. Can't see them before posting, as I had to resort to the old method for now. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3581) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:14 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Annie

Great sunsets you three

set

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4727) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

BONNE NUIT !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10693) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

This is probably the last one. I am tired, and need my sleep. Annie B.

anythinganything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4728) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, just use a mirror on your putter :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11027) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Night Martine and Annie, do you see the Christmas tree in your last one Annie?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10694) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes Jenni. I am still here. Annie B.

Cynde. How's the barnet today?? (tee hee you gonna ask what barnet means now ain't ya}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #11028) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

yup...what the heck is a barnet? my hair?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10695) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:19 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. Now if I had seen that before posting, I would have put some fairy lights on it. LOL. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10696) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:20 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde. You got it gal. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4729) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

????? Me no understand ....
Nighty night gals :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10697) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:26 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. Barnet is slang for hair. LOL. Sweet dreams. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jenni Hardy (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3582) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 7:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

NIghty Night Annie, Cynde and Martine

I too should be in my bed - will be whacked tomoz. I did know what a barnet was tho' LOL

You sure are funny, Annie

And yes, I can see the Xmas Tree and the Spider. Maybe I need therapy [tee hee]

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5547) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 8:38 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just peeking in quickly... Congratulations Jenni!! Martine, I hope you feel better soon!!

I finally have the announcements done, Whew!! Quinn got weighed today, he is 8lbs 14oz!! Healthy weight gain! His legs and torso are getting long, he might be a tall person later (runs in the families!).

I wish everyone a good night!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Sweeney (New BonaireTalk Poster - Post #10) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 1:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trying to post pics/image{test}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Sweeney (BonaireTalker - Post #11) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

this is a test:/image{test}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Sweeney (BonaireTalker - Post #12) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 1:16 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

this is a test:/image{test}

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dilly Dillbream (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #683) on Thursday, July 29, 2004 - 1:18 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin, you still have the slash going the wrong way... you need this \ not this /

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration