BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Tuesday morning
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2004-02-29 to 2004-08-31: Tuesday morning
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4438) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning everybody,
It is sunny outside but quite chilly, and hailshowers are expected. All the fruit trees are now blommed, it is very beautiful.
Nice captures of the sunset, thank you. I also am glad to read that things are improving for Cynde in PR.
I am leaving one hour earlier today. Today is another @¤#§X! airline day.
cafe2 is ready, have a nice day. See you tonight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #281) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Buenas dias Martine ..
I'll be off in a while as well, just one more coffee ..
Let's hope today 'll bring a few nice pix ..
Bya for now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5035) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone! 1

I am happy that everything is improving with Cynde's mom, I hope good news will pour in today. My thoughts will be with them.

I can not begin to describe in words how I feel about how many wonderful people are here on BT and all over the world.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5036) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1More light.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10087) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi Everyone. First fish of the day I believe. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5037) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I knew someone would get that one!:-) Good Morning Annie B!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5038) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I've got Satch though:-).1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10088) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Eileen. I am hoping that we shall hear some more good news today. I missed Satch because I was playing with PSP. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5039) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I hope so too Annie B. I wish I could get access at work but I will have to wait until tonight. My thoughts are that we will. I'll be thinking about Cynde and her mom at work today.

I like the small pano.:-) Well, it is time for me to go to work. So I wish for nothing but good news for today. Bye for now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #282) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 7:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Helleu helleu ..

A boat is arrived .. (or just passing by )
Let's keep an eye on the reef cam ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olaf (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #283) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 7:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hmm .. how did that pic became so big ..
Excuse me ..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1423) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 7:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Olaf...I think your boat may have stopped! Nice colors this morning!
OH....I almost forgot...goodmorning/afternoon everyone!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1424) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 7:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I see more rain on the far right.....it is still better than the 11F we have here this morning!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10089) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 8:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Olaf. I am watching the reef cam. Annie B.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10090) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 8:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Gremlins. Wagh!!

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #5063) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone... a quick peek and then to get ready for work...line up kids!a.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10091) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning Barbara. Squid or fish?? Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1425) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie.....I would normally say squid....but with the beach production......fish????
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10092) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Ah, yes LaDonna. It didn't show very clear on my monitor. Annie B.

Divers

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10093) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10094) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10095) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10096) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We have visitors at the gate too.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10097) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:49 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10098) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10099) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 10:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10100) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

More gate action.

anything anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1428) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 11:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

bait ball
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #264) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 12:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bon Dia all! Just peeking in to check on everything, and Cyndee. Looks like the cams have been getting good action this morning...
fishy a few little fishes..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brittany Barrett (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #265) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 12:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

someone's at the gate
gate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (BonaireTalker - Post #33) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 2:49 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hola/Hi to all of you!! Well, I didn't even get a chance yesterday to take a peek until now. Yesterday, I think I spent most of the time on CC. Thanks for all the pics, besides the sunsets, I love the divers pics-how neat :-)

Weather in Georgia is good, little windy but on the sunny side, it feels good to go outside.

All of you take care, Elvira

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10102) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 2:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hiya Elvira. Nice to see you on this thread today. I think most of us were anxiously watching CC yesterday. Annie B.

Nothing on the cams for hours now, but I just found this in the archives.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1907) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 2:56 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Elvira - you are the angel of BT - thanks again so much for helping out Cynde!!!
Looked through the archives and found only a distant Tinkerbell!!!
distanttink.jpg
Hope this dive boat produces some divers!!!diveboat.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10103) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, Divers

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10104) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, they didn't stay very long.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1908) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie - thanks for capturing them (they really did not stay long!!!) - I went back to work and missed them. Work is seriously interfering with my ability to look at the cams!!! Bummer!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4439) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 3:59 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just a quick hello, I just returned from work and I am starving. I came late cause the @#*X§! airline left late :o(
I am bachelor this evening, Jean Paul is having a (marvelous) buffet with the bank managers ( tables of oysters, chocolates, cheese... sigh !).
See you after my ham slice and salad...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4440) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Life is unfair ! I wish I could have a bath from MY PRIVATE beach after a hard work day. SIGH !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10107) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine. Cynde has not long posted an update in CC. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree with you Martine.
sail

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10108) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:21 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Nice sailboat.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10109) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL Lisa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 4:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Annie, I was in tears reading Cynde's latest update. This is so terrible. I'm glad that she has found a little bit of comfort and help thru this community.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10110) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 5:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know Lisa. I cried too. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4442) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 5:29 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

OMG ! It's incredible. Annie, Freddie can you connect yourselves on MSM please ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4443) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 5:37 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 A nice pinky one, I dedicate to Cynde and her Mom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10111) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 5:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Done Martine.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (BonaireTalker - Post #36) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Leaving for the day, I do hope we have good news tomorrow. Thanks for the pics, I have to learn how to do this - help! :-(

Take care, Elvira

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3155) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Elvira, teaching you to post pics is much easier than what you are doing for Cynde!!

Posting an image:

The image must be either .GIF or .JPG format and be less than 50kb.
Type:
\image{description}

Preview/Post the message.

A graphic "Your Image Here" box should appear in the message preview. Post the message and you will be prompted for the location and filename. Click Upload to send the picture.

Martin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #133) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:36 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Elvira, once you learn, you'll really be hooked. And I agree wholeheartedly with Martin and the others. You are an angel, fate led you to this board. THANK YOU!!
1 2

And another big THANK YOU to Jake & Linda. Without them and their help, Cynde and her mom might be going through this all alone.

(Elvira, for more tips - bold, italic, colors, :-) 's, etc. - click on Formatting at the bottom of the page.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4444) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:39 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 WOW !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, I think I just posted the same picture on the next thread!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4445) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4446) on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 6:47 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Divers !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Elvira M. Bolanos (BonaireTalker - Post #39) on Wednesday, March 24, 2004 - 9:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martin & Lisa, Thanks for the instructions. I'll try it one this days. And you are welcome! Saludos/Regards, Elvira

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration