BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Cold tuesday
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Cold tuesday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3963) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 4:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello, and goodmorning everybody.
It is quite cold here even if sunny and we still may have some snow showers...
Yesterday I watched a nice Moon/Venus conjonction and I wondered if they would show on the Northcam. This is quite seldom and I am happy to share this with you and a nice cafe2 as well.
Have a nice day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3095) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 4:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bonjour Martine,

It's overcasted here, it looks like we might get rain or wet snow... :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3964) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 5:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Môgge Martin,
Nice to hear of you Pal. How is your chronical PBD ? Hard to cure with such a weather ugh ?
I just enjoy me last day off. Have a nice day Dear Moderator :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3096) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 5:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

O la la, well thank you Martine... :-)

And a nice day to you too. Say Hi to Jean Paul for me, please

It's rough dealing with the PBD, but we'll manage...

(Message edited by martin_w on February 24, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4634) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine and Martin! We had snow last night... I spring here yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3965) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Eileen ! Here is a nice morning fishing boat :o)
I need to go to the store but I feel so good, home, in the warmth :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3966) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 First morning colour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3967) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

A new WARM and SUNNY day has started on Bonaire. Sigh !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4635) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, I almost posted one of the boat pics! Beautiful this morning! My parents and sister are leaving for Cuba on Friday, I want to go down south too! WHAAAAAAAAAA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4636) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Look at the blue in the water!1
*SIGH*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3968) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How life is unfair sometimes Eileen. Don't you agree ?
And I can't reach "paintshop", that means no panos today. Argh ! I wonder what Jean Paul managed with MY puter yesterday gr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3969) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 LIFE IS TRULY UNFAIR !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4637) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't seen a morning this amazing in such a long time! Not fair!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3970) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 2
Argh!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4638) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:47 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

When I look outside me window in the morning, I see SNOW!

WHAAAAAA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3971) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 ... and Martini just emailed me he and Angela are returning to Bonaire next month ....
Waaaaa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3097) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't forget the trip to NY in about 2 weeks... :-)

I know live is not fair...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4639) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am really happy that they are going back!
But, *SIGH*, we'll just have to watch them from here...

When are you going back to Bonaire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3972) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:53 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 This is the finishing stroke !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3098) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

We'll arrive on Bonaire April 1-st real early and leave about 2.5 weeks later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3973) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I think we are not going this year. We planned to go to Sharm el Sheikh in june, the best place to watch Venus transit in front of the sun and the opportunity to dive a lot...
What is that trip in NY, Martin ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4640) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I know you are not rubbing this in Martin!!

We might not even have snow by April!

1 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3974) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 6:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4641) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

My last post for the morning.1

I will be doing my first dive again in June:-)!!

I have to leave a few minutes early, I have to scrap the snow off the car. Bring out the violins!

I wish you all a great day! Bye Martine and Martin! Bye Everyone:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3975) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:01 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 WOW. Quite close...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3976) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Bye bye Eileen, have a nice day and drive carefully. I need to go to ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3977) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:05 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Lots of fishies this morning

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3978) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:07 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 We have Bluebeard's visit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3979) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

It works, I managed different :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3980) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:34 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 The boat is back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3981) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 ... and Bluebeard too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3982) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 7:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't you see Simba, the King Lion ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3099) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 8:00 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, we'll be going to New York in 2 weeks. Angela got me this trip for our 10-th anniversary...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3983) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 8:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1 Leaving boat, and so do I, need to go to the store :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3984) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 8:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Woohoo, nice presant Martin. Don't forget super warm clothes, I personnaly got some weather surprises in NY at the same time...
Definitely go to the store RIGHT NOW !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9593) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 9:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi everyone. Nice morning colours this a.m. Must be wonderful to wake up to that every day. Martin. You are turning into a globe trotter. I am not jealous, honest. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1209) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 9:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

hello everyone! Is this a swimmer????
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #115) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 9:51 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Well, it looks like another beautiful sunrise on the island! Snowy and overcast here! Again, we got almost 2 feet of snow in the last 4 days!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Gaunt (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #583) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 9:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna.... I'm pretty sure it's a swimmer. Here's the north cam at the same time...

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1211) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 10:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Michael....I do believe you are right! Good eyes!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1212) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 10:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

DIVER!!!!!!!!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (BonaireTalker - Post #100) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 10:50 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just popped in to see these two

Morning all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1213) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Seb is back with a heart for his Mary!!!!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #116) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:04 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

How sweet! I wonder what it takes to get one of those? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #117) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone else check the cams while they're at work and feel guilty about it???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1214) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Angela, the only place I can really check the cams is at work. But I don't feel guilty...I spend large amounts of time on the telephone on hold. It's a great way to help pass the time!
no fish today?
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4535) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:16 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

why do I have two add a mESSAGE screens??? anyone else. and under this one it says "Does anyone else check the cams while they're at work and feel guilty bout it???",

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freddie Hughes (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4536) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

ODD gone now should have made a copy of it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1818) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW, I missed a lot of action yesterday.

First, Congratulations Mary with you being a diver now

I really did not have much time to take a look at my favorite website the last days. I do not feel guilty when I'm at work and do have time to watch the cams But lately work interferes a lot with it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #118) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

That makes sense. I spend a lot of time on the phone too, but I usually answer questions and I'm great at multi-tasking, so it works! I figure with all the time I actually do work, spending a few minutes each day checking the cams for a few weeks out of the year isn't too big of a deal- it's while I;m doing other things!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #119) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana- I know the feeling! Work is the whole reason I can't go to Bonaire this year! I've gone the last two years and this year a group of 25 is going and I'm about the only one left behind. Do I sound bitter? :-) I do get to go to Cayman Brac though in April. It will be the only other tropical place I have ever dove other than Bonaire (I'm a Great Lakes diver- mostly Lake Superior!).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1215) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

fins
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1216) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice colors
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10570) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:39 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

morning all! just logged on and saw this!
cam.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1217) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Cynde....GMTA, now we have someone out front
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #120) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:40 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful fins! (Mine are blue Twin Jets)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1218) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:42 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

more
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10571) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA La Donna!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1219) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

nice looking group!
LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1220) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LaDonna

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By LaDonna Pride (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1221) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 11:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

now they are leaving
LaDonna

(Message edited by bamba on February 24, 2004)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1819) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:13 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Angela- I think I know how you feel, leaving behind is not fun . You can sound a bit bitter.

Great fins indeed, I have grey ones....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Angela Cristan (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #121) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:22 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Diana- thanks! I will be in pretty much all the time for the next two weeks looking for everyone from my group- living vicariously through them! They arrive on Saturday and stay until the 13th!

You know, I didn't appreciate my fins until I let one of our open water students borrow them and I used a pair of TUSA Imprex (my old type of fins). Then I truly appreciated and loved my fins for what they are!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4671) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:28 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning everyone! :-) This thread is exceedingly long already so I started at new one
Tuesday goes on and on and on...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1682) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone!!!
Diana - Thanks - I am very excited and can't wait for my next dive trip - maybe in April to the Florida keys.
Angela - I too have blue Twin Jets - they are great!!! Hope you are not too blue being home!!!
Martini - back to Bon again!!!! Wow!!!
Here is a fishy pic from the archives!!!fish.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Leary (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4672) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 12:43 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

A big group goodbye! And one last look!
a.jpgb.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Diana van den Wollenberg (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1820) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 1:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time to go home for me,
Be back later....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1683) on Tuesday, February 24, 2004 - 2:34 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just peeked in to see this fish doing the dive bomb!!!fishbomb.jpg

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration