BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Friday Sunsets
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Friday Sunsets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (BonaireTalker - Post #74) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 6:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thread was getting much too long. Let's start a new one, shall we?
picpic2

Glad Martin & Angela made it ok. Lucky peoples. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (BonaireTalker - Post #76) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 6:33 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (BonaireTalker - Post #77) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 6:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Time for the sunset sail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lisa Amidei (BonaireTalker - Post #78) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 6:51 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

And off it goes....

Wish I were on that boat. Relaxing, sipping a drink. At least I'll have the sipping a drink part in about 10 minutes. Time to pack it up. Hope someone catches the rest of the sunset!

Night all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3754) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 6:53 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

450 451
Hi Gang, I am back. The diving show was fabulous, lots of stuff to dream of ( travels, diving suits, computers, cameras etc, etc ) and I particulatrly loved to meet some nice dive masters from Martinique, Guadeloupe, Reunion, places we dove. The dve master who certifyied my level 2 was there too and he offered a nce Ti Punch ( caribbean wogga wogga, woohoo !).
Unfortunately, this year Dutch Caribbeans were not represented :o(
Martin, you are back to Bonaire ????? AGAIN !!!!
YES I AM JEALOUS !!!
Just enjoy, pal, and we are waiting for you to appear on the cams. Think about me when you clean the cam, will you ? Hug to Angela.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3755) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 6:58 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

453b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3756) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 7:01 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

454b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3757) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 7:05 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry, I couldn't resist :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3758) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 7:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

455 456
Sunset is nearly over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3759) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 7:10 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

457b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3760) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 7:15 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

458 459
I think it is over now...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3761) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 7:44 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

It is time to say goodnight now. Sweet dreams and a happy week end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9450) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 8:23 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for starting the new thread Lisa, and for the nice sunsets. We should really keep the threads to 50 postings. It helps those with slower connections.

Martine. Glad you enjoyed your diving show. Sounds like you had a good time there. I was watching TV and knitting, so didn't get back for the sunsets tonight. Annie B.

Sweet dreams everyone.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cynde (BonaireTalk Deity - Post #10428) on Friday, February 6, 2004 - 9:42 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks for the sunsets Lisa and Martine, and for the flicky pics Annie:-)

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration