BonaireTalk Discussion Group
Bonaire WebCams: Back to reality
Bonaire Talk: Bonaire WebCams: Archives: Archives 1999-2004: Archives - 2003-06-01 to 2004-02-28: Back to reality
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3704) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 5:57 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good morning every body. The cams are still dark and I have nothing to offer but a nice cup of coffee : cafe2
You know what ? I slept around 15 hours, I just woke up right now. I finally took that nap yesterday and Jean Paul didn't wake me up for dinner. My cold is getting worse and I lost my voice. Fortunately, I am back working on sunday, this gives me time to recover. I will stay quiet and warm home and talk with you.
Sunsets are absolutely fabulous with the new cam.
Have a nice day :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4312) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 6:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Martine! I am glad to hear that you had a nice long sleep. I hope your cold gets better, not worse. How about a hot toddy for you?

I have today off :-), I have an appointment with the midwife this morning and then I am going to visit my mom for the day.

1I see a boat out there!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4314) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 6:35 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here is a nice early morning dawn pic for you Martine.1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3705) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 6:38 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hi, morning Eileen. Thanks for the pic, here is another one for you.
I wish you enjoy your day, maybe you can stay a little bit more on the puter today ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3706) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 6:41 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

373 374

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4315) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 6:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am definately staying on for the morning for awhile. My parents have a computer at home as well but they do not have high-speed connections where they live (they live more in the country) so it would be slow and painful to check in every so often. (I've been spoiled with getting high speed.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3707) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:06 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Wow, I love those clouds.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3708) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:09 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

378 379

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4316) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:10 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

The colours are incredible in the mornings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3709) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

380 381
VERY BEAUTIFUL this morning !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3710) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:17 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

382b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4317) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Beautiful Pano Martine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3711) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

384b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9402) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:29 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Eileen and Martine. The morning colours are fantastic. I shall be popping in and out from time to time. Hope you both have a nice day. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3712) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:30 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

385b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4318) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Annie B!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3713) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:46 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

386b
Morning Annie ! Have a nice day too :o)
Do you see the devil ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4319) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, is he right in the middle?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4320) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 7:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

If I win do I get a free trip to Bonaire????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3714) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You are right Eileen ! As you are the first to give the answer you won a free stay at Jake's and Linda and you'll be the cam cleaner while on the place... and you also won two first class tickets round trip on our daily Air France flight : Paris - Toronto - Bonaire. Are you happy ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4323) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

1Visitor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4324) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:12 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Thank-you Martine! You'll come with me right?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3715) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:14 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sure Eileen, oh, I forgot to say, this offer just runs during april month :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3716) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:18 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

390 L@@K, this is a big parrotfish ! Can't tell if it is a blue or rainbow one...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9404) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:20 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Pick me up on the way Eileen. LOL. Annie B.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4325) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

LOL! I do not think I can make it in April... Annie will go with you then:-)!

You both can stop by for a visit then:-).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3717) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:36 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

392b
Let's do some home work. Yikes !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4327) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 8:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Some ghost fish. 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4328) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9406) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:23 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Just saw this one.

anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3718) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

394b
Wow, nice barjack Eileen !
393 395
I wonder whose back is this one ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3719) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:27 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA as always, Annie. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4332) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:55 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I am getting ready to go now to the midwife appointment. I hope you have a great day Annie & Martine (get better soon!). I wish you all a great day everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #639) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning / Afternoon, Martine, Eileen and Annie!! :-)
Hmmm.... the three amigos!! :-) :-) :-)

...and speaking of 3 amigos...
fish

I hope you ladies have an enjoyable day - Eileen, we have bright sunshine to enjoy for today!!! Isn't it great for a change??

:-) Bill :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eileen Kimmett (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #4333) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 9:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I haven't left yet... I love the sunshine Bill!!!

I have to go now!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #128) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:13 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning Everyone !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #640) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:19 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Good Morning, Canice!! :-)

How's the weather in 'Bama today??

Here's a pretty "Sunbow" for you!! :-) :-)
sunbow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruud van der Burch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #251) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:21 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

my working day is almost going to end. just spoke to my friends they went to aruba for a couple of days (sister lives there) and it is great there, snif snif.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3720) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Morning Canice and Bill. Nice day on Bonaire today ugh ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3721) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:24 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

398 Oops, Môgge Ruud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #129) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:26 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Alabama was below freezing last night .Believe it or not ! My work day just started , Hopefully Bonaire will keep the day interesting !!! Happy Hump Day !Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3722) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

399 Muchos amigos now Bill :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Annette (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #9407) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:28 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here's someone else at the gate.

anything

Would you like a tissue to dry your tears Ruud. Annie B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3723) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:31 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I can give some to you Ruud, I have plenty at this present time. :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3724) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:37 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

400b

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #641) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Don't go giving away your tissues, Martine.....

By the sounds of it, You're going to be needing ALL of them !! :-) :-)

water

I just love the clarity of the water with the new cam!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #130) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:44 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #131) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:45 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #642) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:48 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

WOW!! :-)

Nice catch, Canice!! :-)

Good Afternoon / Evening, Ruud... :-)
I guess you are getting ready to go home after work now... :-)

I still have most of the day ahead of me :-(

But the cams sure help!! :-)

... and the people!! :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #132) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 10:59 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I agree about the cams and the people !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruud van der Burch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #252) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:03 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

just one hour to go thank you all for the tissues.and martine can you speak haags? (dutch) because that môgge ruud is a type of dutch or have you spoken with martin? i hope that in the near future i can go again to bonaire. i mis the place, but then again i have two wonderfull kids walking around here in the hague so wath am i weening about. my time will come again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1606) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Hello Everyone!!! Boy my work is really trying to interfere with my cam time - not too happy about that!!
Martine love the morning panos - I am so happy that you are back to give us those!!! I hope that your cold is better before you return to work!!!
Ruud - you will return again and with kids in tow!!! They will enjoy the island as much as you have!!!
Canice - freezing in Alabama - what is this world coming to!?!?!
A dive boat has stopped hope to see some divers!!!
diveboat.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #643) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:11 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yippee!! :-)

A Dive Boat!!
boat

Maybe some divers will visit us!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #644) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:15 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

:-) :-) GMTA !! :-) :-)

Good Morning, Mary!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #645) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:22 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Bluebeard ready to greet the divers...
bluebeard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruud van der Burch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #253) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:25 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

I bet they do they love to watch the fish in a aqaurium so i think they would love to see them 'in het echie' (for real ). but that will take a couple of years to go the oldest is almost 5. before that time hope to win the lottery;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #646) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:33 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Yes, Ruud.... winning a lottery would be a great thing!!
Then perhaps we could plan to visit Bonaire EVERY year... :-) or maybe forget about visiting, and just move there permanently!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruud van der Burch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #254) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Oh what a wonderfull dream: winning the lottery kick my boss then going to live for about six months at bonaire and 6 here in the hague(can't mis the lifeguard season and family).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3725) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:43 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

403 Ruud, ek kan nie dutch praat nie, but Martin, Jos, well the whole dutch team tought me some lessons. :o)
Sure you'll be back to Bonaire, and maybe earlier than you expect.
Morning Mary, I was wondering where you were, as well as LaDonna ...
Wish the divers will stop at Small Wall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #134) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Divers !!!!Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #647) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:52 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Here they are!! :-)
divers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #135) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:54 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

More divers !Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #136) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

leaving ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #648) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:56 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

GMTA, Canice!! :-) :-)

Your second capture almost looks like a slow motion summersault!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #137) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

You are right Bill. this was my 1st capture of divers !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #138) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #649) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 11:58 am:     Edit PostPrint Post

Looks like the fish are chasing them LOL :-)
fish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3726) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:00 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

404 I fear it turns crowded underwater...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Superturtle (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #650) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:02 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Congratulations on 'catching' the divers, Canice!!

Unfortunately, work needs to be done... :-(

I'll be back in a couple of hours, (I hope)

Keep those captures coming, gang!!

And - have a very enjoyable evening, Ruud!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #139) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:04 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3727) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:06 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

403b
Sorry to hear you have to leave Bill :o(
See you later...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1608) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:11 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Had to do work and missed all of the action!!! Boy life is getting hard when I can't keep an eye out for the divers!!!
Great captures everyone!!!
Congrats Canice on posting your first divers!!
Martine - LaDonna may not be at work today - she told me once her work schedule and I think she is off on Wednesdays and she is unable to peek in!!! She became an extraordinary talker when you were away!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3728) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:27 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

405 Don't be sad Mary, I too was busy with home work when the divers came :o(
LaDonna turned extraordinary ? Great !
Looks like a cruising ship in coming, but I fear it is just an optical effect...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1612) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine with buddies like you and all the other BTers its hard to be sad - love the pano - you have such a talent for making them interesting!!!!
Boat speeding by!!!boatspeedingby.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3729) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:32 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

405 This one seems in a hurry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3730) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:41 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Mary, it's so kind of you. Thank you for the compliment stup

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martine TLOUZEAU - Jean Paul GODARD (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3731) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 12:45 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

406 L@@K at the round cloud, it looks like a smiley. Quite funny.
Need to think about about my dinner... Very simple tonight :o)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #141) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 1:07 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

visitor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #142) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1615) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 1:09 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine you are right about the round cloud - nice smiley face!!!LOL!!
Enjoy your dinner!!!
Canice - I was just about to post that visitor - but you beat me to it!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #143) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 1:12 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Sorry , I'm not doing much here at work - pretty slow today !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Canice (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #144) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 1:25 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Text description

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mary Mueller (Extraordinary BonaireTalker - Post #1618) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 2:30 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Trying to link to a new thread for the first time!!!
new thread

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ruud van der Burch (Experienced BonaireTalker - Post #255) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 2:31 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, now i remember indeed. i was one of those teachers at that time (for short while). together with martin we tought you (and others) some dutch. ANd superturtle, my evening will be great there is a soccer game playing tonight ( for the insiders Feyenoord- Twente) and i hope it will be ea great game. mazzel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin de Weger (Supreme BonaireTalker - Post #3026) on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 - 3:17 pm:     Edit PostPrint Post

Martine, bonjour, how was the trip? I bet you really enjoyed it!

Ruud, gozer, welkom terug!

Visit: The Bonaire WebCams - Current Bonaire images and weather!
The Bonaire Insider - the latest tourism news about Bonaire
The Bonaire Information Site, InfoBonaire
Search Bonaire - Search top Bonaire Web sites

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration